Sign in to follow this  
Drift-Stickers

*** pics of the day ***

is that glowing from heat in the exhaust....ive never seen that happen ;)

looks damn cool though.

Andrew

its glowing cos its like 1000hp (or 746 i forget...either way A LOT!!)

its some package some company made for XR6 turbos

all turbos glow after a thrash.. handy if you dont have a cig lighter and your out in the middle of nowhere.. (no kidding)

my stainless manifold turbo and dump all glow after a good thrash.. cast manifolds dont glow as much, but turbo definately does..

bad drfiting the picture speaks for it self ( sorry for the size i will try and get a bigger picture )

3_wheels.jpg

didn't took me long to figure that out .. keke ... i wish i m the ballz...

gotta love smoke

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

^^^

Im so sure that was hard to do :D

difficulty central mate...

its amazing it takes me 10 hours to earn enough money to buy the rears and about 40 seconds to fry them :D

We going past Exhaust Tech when we found that the s15 d1 garage car was there because the guy that drives it owns exhaust tech anyway i pull out my cam an take a few pics. Then I go to my friend: "go next to the car and pretend your about to get in it, but dont touch it". So he goes nect to the car and puts his hand about 5 inchs away from the door handle. Im about to take the photo and this indian guy comes running out from exhaust tech saying: "No! No! Dont touch"

As you can see in the picture the guy running out and my friend pointing at me saying "he told me too" :P

P.S: the car looks even better with the crome lights :yes:

05030511.JPG

We going past Exhaust Tech when we found that the s15 d1 garage car was there because the guy that drives it owns exhaust tech anyway i pull out my cam an take a few pics. Then I go to my friend: "go next to the car and pretend your about to get in it, but dont touch it". So he goes nect to the car and puts his hand about 5 inchs away from the door handle. Im about to take the photo and this indian guy comes running out from exhaust tech saying: "No! No! Dont touch"

As you can see in the picture the guy running out and my friend pointing at me saying "he told me too" :P

P.S: the car looks even better with the crome lights :yes:

you only just worked out that Mark the owner of Exhaust technology owns the Exhaust technology Drift car :S:S

^^

nice :D

they need to add to the sign

"Police may fire at offenders"

The see the NY donut munching piggies run them of the steps.

Check this sucker out....Its a nasty surf spot over in america at half moon bay california....Anyone for 50 foot at mavericks :ph34r::blink:

bi_mavs_wave1.jpg

Couple of pics i took over the weekend

Got plenty more if anyone is interested

sunset.jpg

it's so tempting to do that to my car... i wont have the junk bonnet tho :no:

vr4bigfmic.jpg