Sign in to follow this  
TRIPOD

WIN NETWORK 2011 TASMANIAN DRIFT SERIES RND 3 - ENTRIES NOW OPEN!

Entries are now open for Round 3 which is being held at Symmons plains Raceway, 2nd July. Regs, Briefing Notes & Entry form attached. All information pertaining to the event including payment information can be found in the attached regulations.

Entries will be $150. Entries received after 5pm Wednesday 29th June will be $170, including entries received on the day. Due to a considerable increase in our track hire we have increased the entry fee by $10, to try and off set this price rise a little.

As per last round we will be running the wild card entry system for the top 15 and 16 position. We will be having a 2 hour practice session in the morning (10am - 12pm) and there will be no free session in the afternoon. Qualifying will run between 12pm and 1pm. There will be an hour for lunch between 1pm and 2pm during which time we will hold the Drift-Khana Comp along the front straight. (You can decide on the day if you wish to enter the drift-khana).

The battles will kick off at 2pm, at which time we will be running the new wild card system in which 15th/16th place will be left open for wild card driver. At the beginning of the battles, we will hold a top 8 competition between the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd qualifiers. The winner and runner up of these battles will go through to take up 15th & 16th position in the main competition.

You will be required to run the windscreen banners issued at Tas Drift Festival. The first one issued to you is free, so if you didnt enter Tas Drift Festival or round 2 you will receive one at Round 3. If you need a replacement for any reason they can be purchased for $15 at sign in.

Also, just letting you know that Drifting Tasmania now have embroidered hoodies for $65 each in womens & mens all different colours and heaps of sizes. If you wish to order one in time for Round 2, please email me or give me a call for more info.

Kate Lucas

Drifting Tasmania

0439 989 231

Entry Form.doc

Approved Supplementary Regulations.pdf

tasdrift-round3small.jpg

Is there someone I can get hold of that can provide me with a file to use to print out as some mini-flyers, or can provide some mini-flyers that I can put in the window at work? Boss gave the OK for it, so would like to help promote it a bit :)

are you able to right click and save the promo flyer above and then print that one out?

Will probably be big enough for a 6x4 flyer, so I'll print one out tomorrow at work and stick it up. Was just wondering if there was anything larger :D

ah right, let us know how you go and I'll chase another larger one up for ya if you need it