Sign in to follow this  
Evlgurl

Your weird and wonderful habits

I tap, feel nothing and shit myself haha

same

Phone front left

Wallet back right

Keys front right

Nothing ever in back left. Dont know why.

exactly the same

Great minds my man...

also same, feels weird reaching to the left.

another one is I always set the alarm on my SS no matter how long I'll be away from it for, even if I am getting out to get the mail I usually lock it. retarded habit :lol:

if i put things on a table (wallet, phone, cutlery) it has to be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT parallel to the side of the table.

I crack my neck all the time.

I can't walk away from my car until my blinkers blink from the immobiliser.

I quickly tap metal door handles before grabbing them to open the door, just incase they have static.

I sometimes make sure I step on every line of the pavement when walking.

when i'm a passenger i tap my toes slightly everytime we pass a telegraph pole.

i'm f**king weird.

Tap car doors when im getting out of them for static (Damn dunlop volleys)

i annoyingly bite my nails even though i tell myself not to

if im bored whilst driving ill either tap my teeth to the music or when i pass the reflector pole things on the side of the road, left and right.

always have to shut my door and wardrobe door before sleep.

im also paranoid about my sitting posture so im always stretching and checking my sitting position and moving around.

i think the most annoying this is if im not doing enough with my hands i tap on everything and anything i can get within my reach. this drives most people around me insane but i love doing it haha

oh when I tun the volume up or down on things it has to be a multiple of 5 or I will feel strange listening to it until I change it

i swear there was a thread just like this a while ago.

i do a lot of this stuff actually. always paranoid about my car getting damaged while parked or broken into ever since it did ages ago. i always check its locked. happens all the time in my street. i cought someone doing it oncewhack.gif i also check that i have shit in my pockets all the time. i check my phone when a don't have any messages and stuff, just in case i missed one haha.

If i have the aircon or radio on, i set it to a volume/temp that is even, except 5s (ie 32*c, 26, 15)

This is me, the volume on the tv or any stereo has to be on an even number

these are more ocd's than habbits.

my mates used to get out of his bed every morning 3 times. Everything in factors of 3. Like he would get out, get back in, out then in etc. 3 times

My list is endless but a big one is things being straight, evenly spaced, at 90 deg perfecty. Ill even get out a tape measure to make sure the tv is centered to the room, wall, table.

when im a passenger in a car and the driver hits the brakes late (what i judge to be late), i press my foot down as if there is a brake pedal there.

I bet if people told half this shit to a psychologist, they'd be diagnosed with OCD or some sort of condition/disorder :lol:

I have to be even. By this I mean, if I tesnse my right hand, I must tense the left so both have been tensed. If I stretch my neck by moving it left, then I have to do the same again to the right side so I feel 'even.'

If it's a case of independently working muscles etc, like the first instance with tensing my hand, I usually tense them BOTH at the same time afterwards.

For example; I wink for some reason. I then must wink the opposite eye to 'even' it out. Then I must blink.

Always check I have my wallet (right pocket), phone (left pocket), keys (also right pocket).

Always check the car door after I've locked it, and any other car door that looks sus that I haven't checked in a while just incase it hasn't locked properly lol

The toilet paper roll must be facing so that the paper comes down away from the wall. It's easier to grab this way.

I've got some other ones I'm sure. I think everyone does, but they just don't notice it because it's so embedded into their routine (its just a habit).

I do the wallet tap check but my problem is I always seem to never keep anything except my wallet and phone in the same pockets. Like at work if someone asks me to borrow a texta or tape etc I nearly always have to search every pocket to find it. Always cop shit about it lol.

My other main one is I have to sleep in complete darkness with my window open and door shut to get a good nights sleep. I also find it difficult to sleep if the room I am in is even slightly warm. So tonight pissing down with rain and windy as f**k I will be sleeping like a baby in total darkness with 6 degree hills air blowing straight into my face.

I also bite my nails, crack knuckles and nearly always drive in the right hand lane.

Thought I would add this as well as it might count. I never really get road rage even if someone has just nearly slammed into me but for some reason I absolutely hate people that pull up behind a car at lights and then after a few seconds or whatever they creep forward and then stop again. Even more so if they have stopped leaving a car length gap and then creep forward. Man I hate those f**ks!

when im sitting on a chair i cant seem to stop shaking my leg!!! hahaa

when im a passenger in a car and the driver hits the brakes late (what i judge to be late), i press my foot down as if there is a brake pedal there.

hahahahaa

When I do pocket checks it goes...keys, lighter, wallet, smokes, phone..I say it to myself as I check

I eat my pies with a fork and my 2 minutes noodles with chopsticks...always

Crack my knuckles, wrists and elbows. Elbows crack really loud so it's good for a few horrified looks at the shopslaugh.gif

Worst is, I clench my jaw almost constantly without realising, and grind my teeth in my sleep. Have been doing it since I was a kid.

Every dentist I've seen ask me if I do any amphetamines because of the amount of cracked/worn tooth damage I have! ($5155 worth of damage to be exact)confused.gif

My other main one is I have to sleep in complete darkness with my window open and door shut to get a good nights sleep. I also find it difficult to sleep if the room I am in is even slightly warm. So tonight pissing down with rain and windy as f**k I will be sleeping like a baby in total darkness with 6 degree hills air blowing straight into my face.

This guy knows :thumbsup:

Best sleep ever coming tonight, raining and 0 degrees here :quagmire:

have a glass of water before i have a leak, and always spit into the toilet before i start.

crack my neck, knuckles and 2ND big toe.

shake my leg when sitting, but only when waiting.

pick my nose (seriously the best to keep it clean)

do the pocket tap. phone left front, keys right front, wallet right rear.

sleep with my bedroom door open

that pocket configuration is where its at thumbsup.gif

I think the pocket combo depends if you are left or right handed. I read somewhere that which ever hand is dominant, that's the pocket that you put your wallet in, the rest sorts itself out. It could be full of shit though.

In reading through this thread though, I realise I have a lot more habits than I first thought lol.

The static thing I do on everything metallic. Also spit before i piss. Toilet paper has to be over. Some of the things in here are full blown OCD though.. You weird, weird people haha I can't talk, I'm pretty much the same..

but but but.. PHONE GOES RIGHT!

but but but.. PHONE GOES RIGHT!

Neg dude. It's got to be balanced. To much shit on the right side. Major items, eg: phone and wallet, have to be on opposite sides or the world will end.

+2

also I lick my chips before I eat them, specially cheese supreme dorritos...weirds people the f**k out hahaha

i do the pocket thing wallet, keys, phone, double check if car is locked, always use my mirrors when parking on the street and park as close to the kerb as possible, when im using my home pc and using fb/ns net itunes has to be on cant stand silence.

Got a few more,

When eating a pie ill peel the top off and use it like bread for soup.

if eating a mars bar or those triple layer ice creams ill eat each layer seperately.

Check my phone even if it hasnt gone off for messeges

If im sitting still then some part of my body will be moving ie legs, toes

Yep, same here. That way you know when you've got all your shit, and your keys/lighter/etc don't scratch up your phone.

I almost always hang a leak before I go to bed, and after i've woken up.

I twist my ankle so I can hear the joint crack

I do this all the time for as long as I can remember

yeah I crack my ankles, big toes, fingers, back, knees, whatever else will crack

pretend zombies are chasing you = get things done faster.....(or fumble locks and handles more frequently....)

yeah I crack my ankles, big toes, fingers, back, knees, whatever else will crack

SAme I'm hooked on cracking

I tap, feel nothing and shit myself haha

same

Phone front left

Wallet back right

Keys front right

Nothing ever in back left. Dont know why.

exactly the same

me too haha, except for me its phone in front right and keys in left

if im wearing a jacket or jumper with pockets and put anything in there, i shit myself coz most of my pockets in my pants are empty even though i can feel the things in my jacket