Sign in to follow this  
Evlgurl

Your weird and wonderful habits

do the pocket tap. phone left front, keys right front, wallet right rear.

that pocket configuration is where its at thumbsup.gif

+2

also I lick my chips before I eat them, specially cheese supreme dorritos...weirds people the f**k out hahaha

Haha I do the exact same thing with Doritos! I always try to spy out the most densely flavoured ones as well.

I tap, feel nothing and shit myself haha

same

Phone front left

Wallet back right

Keys front right

Nothing ever in back left. Dont know why.

exactly the same

me too haha, except for me its phone in front right and keys in left

if im wearing a jacket or jumper with pockets and put anything in there, i shit myself coz most of my pockets in my pants are empty even though i can feel the things in my jacket

Pretty sure you also have a habit of buying things and not holding on to them for very long. ;)

I tap, feel nothing and shit myself haha

same

Phone front left

Wallet back right

Keys front right

Nothing ever in back left. Dont know why.

exactly the same

me too haha, except for me its phone in front right and keys in left

if im wearing a jacket or jumper with pockets and put anything in there, i shit myself coz most of my pockets in my pants are empty even though i can feel the things in my jacket

Pretty sure you also have a habit of buying things and not holding on to them for very long. ;)

umm i think its only been like 3 cars lol

considering most the people on here that buy and sell cars, what i have done is nothing

Good point. Why is such a big deal made over you doing it then?

keys wallet phone, keys wallet phone, keys wallet phone :lol:

i don't really have ocd things that people notice, but i have processes for everything :)

yeah I crack my ankles, big toes, fingers, back, knees, whatever else will crack

SAme I'm hooked on crack

lol

+2

also I lick my chips before I eat them, specially cheese supreme dorritos...weirds people the f**k out hahaha

i lick my chips too

my pocket configuration is

phone in right front

keys in left front

wallet in right rear

coz im different

How I eat wheat bix...

-1 tall glass of milk

-1 Plate full of wheat bix

Take one, dunk in the milk until perfect moist/crunch balance is attained, take a bite, repeat.

Also I always refrigerate my potato chips. They taste better that way

and +1 for the pocket tap :thumb: ...slightly different pocket configuration though. Same as most of you guys except Wallet in left rear (left handed)

Oh, and I almost without fail go to check my phone for the time, put it back in my pocket and realise I still don't know the time...So have to check again. Pisses me off!!

I always have to walk back to my car after locking it twice its a mega pain the ass cause my paranoia usually kicks in after ive crossed a road from where i parked the car or a couple of hours after i parked it .... its always locked as well =[

Yep..this too

Edited by MILK-13

Man sounds like everyone in this thread are freaks! haha, some weird ass habits.

My habbit is scratching my stomache/chest when i get up from a seat to stretch.

When im at a public toilet ready to do a shit, i put toilet paper in the bowl so shitty water doesnt splash everywhere when the kids fall.

As soon as i get back to my bedroom from a night out or wotever, i strip straight down to my boxers and leave the clothes on the floor.

+2

i lick my chips too

my pocket configuration is

phone in right front

keys in left front

wallet in right rear

coz im different

finally a man with sense!

pocket configuration ;

phone - left front

wallet - right rear

i have a pair of jeans that has faded really noticeably where i put my phone and my wallet haha

cup of water next to me when i sleep, when i eat i save the most flavoursome thing last, picking chips with more salt that are flat (avoiding the curled ones), setting things with even numbers &/ multiples of 5 (air con etc.), phone must be charged everynight cause i cant stand when my battery is low (once it drops below 50% i get nervous lol), must always be carrying over $80 in cash & i hate when my hands are warm? once they are i have to touch something cold thats around me, usually metal or glass of water w/e lol

i can't sleep with my cupboard doors open, even slightly

same as my chest of draws.

if either of them are open, i will be wide awake.

it always pissed off my missus coz she would never shut her cupboard doors

when i lock my car, i always pull on the handles twice, drivers and passengers side

i dunno why i do it all, but meh, it doesnt bother me

I do this too, for me i guess its keeping everything neat and uniformed, plus the boogie man has to put in extra effort.

Also with my cuboards, i like to have the doors in the right order (2 rails one infront of the other)

When I lock my car, i just check its locked (drivers door) dont need to doublecheck/each door.. my cars a shitbox.

hahah i always leave my spoon in my hot drinks too!

and i usually double park at work so no one hits my car (im an asshole haha)

Isnt double parking more dangerous- sticking out in the open?

I leave the spoon in the cup while drinking, putting it on the table or desk would be messy! (unless theres a saucer for the spoon.. or im at a restraunt and dont give a fk)

i have a really really weird one. Sometimes i dont even notice it, but i tend to get the drawstrings from my jumpers and sweatpants and brush it up against the inside of my nose every now and then. It drives my mrs mad.

My parents recon its kind of a comfort thing for me because when i was a baby i was sick with asthma and i needed to be on oxygen for the first 3 years of my life, i had the ones were the tube went around the ears and up your nostrill a little and id be wearing it for most of the day. I kinda got used to it and my parents recon thats why i will sometimes get my jumper drawstring and brush it across my nostrill.

I sure as hell dont have a better explanation for it :mellow:

I do it too, just fidgeting imho

My annoying habit is that I apparently stop breathing for periods ( 30-45 sec) unknowingly. Stresses my girl out haha!

+1

tap my pockets alllll the time to make sure I have everything, its abit ridiculous, afew good mates and work mates have noticed and always ask me if I have something right after I've done it so I do it again. press lock button on my car keys like 5 times before I leave it, crack knuckles

I also do it in order, sometimes even say it out loud 'phone, keys, wallet' and i tap the pocket as i say it, although half the time ill say phone and tap keys or something.. aslong as i have all 3 i know i wont be locked out of the house, or poor when i go to the shops, or antisocial... if i had a life.

and upsetting people because i tell the truth.. :lol:

Im bluntly honest too often.. lol.. people hate it.. I find it does shut up alot of women though.

If i have the aircon or radio on, i set it to a volume/temp that is even, except 5s (ie 32*c, 26, 15)

+1, just preference.. i dont feel its a must or necessity.. 5/10's are 'even' increments, also same with even numbers.. haha :D

- I like to have everthing on my desk right dressed, 90 degree angle from the desk to the keyboard/mouse pad/ etc...... however i do have my monitors on an angle just because its more practical for viewing angles.

- If theres a fire or candle, i will mess with it :P.. but i think thats most dudes.

- If toilet paper is back to front (down side against the wall) I'll swap it.. cause i find it just unravells itself onto the floor otherwise.

- I like everything to have its spot, however I dont mind moving things around to try something different.

- If i go shopping, especially food shopping, I hate stupid women gawking at every little item, im IN, OUT.. 5-10 mins flat.. and thats a good $80-100 shop. (go knowing what i want/ where it is, and the fastest way to get everything.)

- I like to arrange my wardrobe in order of most used at the front/ least used at the back.. but also sorted by type, Jackets,jumpers, long sleeve T's, Short sleave T's, business shirts, long then short.

- when its not freezing, ill sleep with the fan on.. even on cooler nights.. however winter, i just crank the blankets and Electric blankets to max and roast myself to perfection.

- I like my paterns and what some might describe as 'ocd' however im not compelled to do these, or feel i must.. I just do.. and i like it.. it doesnt rule my life, and aslong as it doesnt, i just see it as order/practicallity.

Last 3 years I will drink any beverage in my left hand due to the 'buffalo club' for those who don't know it, you must drink any alchol beverage in the oposite of your dominant hand. I do this with any drink...

Leaving my home or coming home, il run over the blue cats eyes with my drivers side tires. Also check out my other two cars any time I leave the driveway like its the last time ill ever see em.

I snore but that's hardly abnormal and moreso f**ked.

Winter nights, windows open, doors locked, fan on and freeball with a silky blanket.

Driving while sitting on my wallet.

Drives me f**king nuts

i got another one

i cant shit in a public toilet lol

if im out shopping, dinner etc ill hold the sucker in

till i get home lmao.

i dunno why, just got my own set up at home hahahaha

- If toilet paper is back to front (down side against the wall) I'll swap it.. cause i find it just unravells itself onto the floor otherwise.

- I like everything to have its spot, however I dont mind moving things around to try something different.

- If i go shopping, especially food shopping, I hate stupid women gawking at every little item, im IN, OUT.. 5-10 mins flat.. and thats a good $80-100 shop. (go knowing what i want/ where it is, and the fastest way to get everything.)

This guy delivers the goods.

I have a tendency to complain about and question everything. As soon as I think of something I don't know or understand, it's straight onto wikipedia. I spend half my day on there reading random stuff.

Bad sentence structure and grammar gets under my skin. If people type like retards, it breaks my train of thought and I need to start again.

Can't put my wallet in my back pocket, screws you up when sitting down.

Driving while sitting on my wallet.

Drives me f**king nuts

I agree, plus i always think i will break one of my cards when sitting on my wallet.

Thats why I have

Phone - left front

Keys - right front

Wallet - right front (on top of keys)

Move car seat back or forward depending if im wearing shoes or a jumper.

whats a jumper got to do with the seat :woot:

I shop like this too.

I can't stand being in shopping centres too long. People are rude and are constantly bumping into you or stopping in front of you.

I drop a gear every time I go through a tunnel. Also ocd about stereo volume must be even or multiple of 5.

i always turn the power off to things at the wall. before i go to bed i turn the tv in the lounge room off at the wall then go to my bedroom and turn the pc off aswell cant sleep with any power on in my room except my phone charger and clock.

the really weird one though is if i have chicken schnitzel and theres no sauce on it i always put italian salad dressing hahaha idk why but i think it tastes awesome hahah

cant pee in a urinal when theres another guy standing next to me, i just zip up and pretend im done

I drop a gear every time I go through a tunnel. Also ocd about stereo volume must be even or multiple of 5.

Lol I would too if I was driving your car, just to amp up that exhaust note

cant pee in a urinal when theres another guy standing next to me, i just zip up and pretend im done

agreed! lol

When I'm out with friends, i take a leak outside, anywhere is fine, i love the freshness that I get.

I also fart everywhere.. My bogan friends freak out and have a bitch cause I do it everywhere.

I keep the lipton and spoon in my cup of tea.

I am always experimenting with my food, mix different and weird stuff with other weird stuff.

I never lock my car doors, i get my brother to do it.

I also wake my brother up any time in the night/morning to make me chai, and don't feel bad :lol:

I sleep talk, pretty random shit, usually about being in some form of military lol

Phone FR, keys,ciggies FL, Wallet, RL.

Oh and I always have a box of matches with me where ever I go.. Just in case I ever need it.. Those 90mm extra long matches

agreed! lol

I purposely stand right in the middle at the piss trough so everyone else has to use the corners.

I also laugh when people drop those small slip-out farts they were clearly trying to hold in..just so they know they didn't get away with it laugh.gif

I like making people feel uncomfortable in general lol

In a crowded place, if someone bumps me... I always check my pockets. It's become a habit since I grew up in Philippines where everywhere is a crowded place. lol.

LF pocket - Phone.

RF pocket - Phone.

RR pocket - Wallet.

RF pocket - Keys.

Jacket pocket - Smokes.

In that order.