Sign in to follow this  
Evlgurl

Your weird and wonderful habits

- I have to touch everything when I go somewhere special (Like a superbox, private room, hotel room, etc)

- I have to look in a top loader washing machine every 5-10 seconds until it fills up (I have a front loader now so I can just look through the glass window now) And yes this is why i bought a front loader :whistle:)

- I have to smell nearly everything new I pickup or buy.

- My bedroom door always has to be closed when I go to sleep

- I pat myself down every time I leave the house and say "Wallet, Keys and Phone.." every time, even when im plastered..

cant pee in a urinal when theres another guy standing next to me, i just zip up and pretend im done

agreed! lol

I purposely stand right in the middle at the piss trough so everyone else has to use the corners.

you evil *milkshake* laugh.gif

if i put things on a table (wallet, phone, cutlery) it has to be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT parallel to the side of the table.

I crack my neck all the time.

I can't walk away from my car until my blinkers blink from the immobiliser.

I quickly tap metal door handles before grabbing them to open the door, just incase they have static.

I sometimes make sure I step on every line of the pavement when walking.

when i'm a passenger i tap my toes slightly everytime we pass a telegraph pole.

i'm f**king weird.

So similar to me although I always have to make sure I don't step on a line, Also used to in my parents house had to make sure I skipped one tile when walking and had to make sure my foot was directly in the tile rather retarded even did it when I threw a tanty when i was younger my parents would have just been goin WTF!!

Also when I get home strip down the undies and leave the clothes where I get out of them in hope my GF will pick them up

Same applies for rubbish It gets creative sometimes though. Like last night when I opened the mail there was nothing I wanted to read so I left all the opened envelopes on the ground and walked away lol

In a crowded place, if someone bumps me... I always check my pockets. It's become a habit since I grew up in Philippines where everywhere is a crowded place. lol.

haha when I went back home to the Phils I adopted that technique also!

Tap to know I have everything, phone right front, wallet right back, keys left front.

I'll lock my car, check the doors and lock it again to be sure. I lock all the doors behind me at my house & double check everything before i go to sleep.

All my hanging clothes and pants are grouped in colour, black,grey,blue,red,white etc always front facing the middle of the wardrobe either side.

I step over lines with my right foot & skip every second tile. More so when I was little but if I notice it now I do.

always make the sign of the cross when i pass a church, make sure all shoes are not left upturned when i take them off if i see one upturned i usually fix it, i eneter any building, door etc with my right foot first (car is a fail), recieve and give things with my right hand. pick my nose a lot loll, bite my lips a lot unknowingly most times. crack my fingers, neck, back a lot, check the car doors are locked countless times

cheers

I do the pocket tap thing about every 5mins if im out, and wont leave the house without wallet, keys, phone even if i wont need them.

Also if I do something to one side of my body i have to do it to the other. like scratch my left arm, then have to scratch my right arm in the same spot.

I drop a gear every time I go through a tunnel. Also ocd about stereo volume must be even or multiple of 5.

haha same. I go nuts if it isn't Even or a multiple of 5.

ECR-033..Im guessing you dont play tennis? Do you have to alternate when you rub one out? :P

I've just spent 20 mins looking for a servo that hasn't put it's price up yet...even though ive now made any saving worthless. I do this a lot

Edited by MILK-13

i thought i was pretty crazy, but i don't have shit on half of you freaks!

having said that, i have a habit of sleeping on my arms, usually wake up during the night with at least 1 completely dead arm.

on a camping trip a couple of weeks ago i woke up in my swag with zero feeling in both of my arms, my swag being zipped up made that a fun experience, i flailed my arms around for a while trying to figure out what was going on :lol:

having said that, i have a habit of sleeping on my arms, usually wake up during the night with at least 1 completely dead arm.

on a camping trip a couple of weeks ago i woke up in my swag with zero feeling in both of my arms, my swag being zipped up made that a fun experience, i flailed my arms around for a while trying to figure out what was going on :lol:

Ahh man this has just started happening to me recently. First time it happened, I rolled over to check the time and thought my arm had fallen off because it just rolled down my body. Absolutely shat it and held it close to my body until it had feeling.

I also have to have multiples of 5 or even numbers on volume controls etc

I hate stepping on cracks and sometimes I give myself 10 steps maximum for each slab of concrete/tile before I have to switch to a new one. It also has to be my right foot first over cracks.

Na s13, it adds extra thickness and put me closer to the wheel, same with shoes. And no i dont wear condoms hahah :)

- If i go shopping, especially food shopping, I hate stupid women gawking at every little item, im IN, OUT.. 5-10 mins flat.. and thats a good $80-100 shop. (go knowing what i want/ where it is, and the fastest way to get everything.)

:lol: These days thats only like a few things

Na s13, it adds extra thickness and put me closer to the wheel, same with shoes. And no i dont wear condoms hahah :)

lol ah i see. i was like WTF! when i read it hahaha

you just do that subconciously so you can give yourself a double stranger :ph34r:

I should take pics of my 'OCD' ness.. haha

If someone tells me I can't/won't do something I will usually do it... The stupidest thing I have done because of this was doing a 'turtle' on the back of a slowly moving police car when I was 14.... Both cops got out and chased me leaving the police car with both doors open and keys in the ignition in the middle of a crowded street holding traffic up...

One thing that was very hard to deal with was when I was changing a starter motor in the rain with no jack, I had just driven two wheels up on the curb and jammed myself under the car. I wound up kind of stuck with a steady stream of water drops hitting me in the face, not like a tap, just about 2 drips a second... Can not handle it hey.

I put my tea pot on top of my oil heater to keep it warm... (It is a steel teapot) my mate told me that was weird when I did it... I just thought it was sensible lol...

If I go to the doctor I try and catch them out doing things like prescribing antibiotics for a virus or inventing a diagnosis because they think you have no idea... Bloody 'Placebo Effect'...dry.gif

I tend to wear weird shit... some examples:

Vibram-Five-Fingers-KSO-Trek.jpg

burmonepiecepix-a.jpg

I pocket tap after unloading. Get home unload keys, wallet, phone, bling then tap. Guess I worry that if something is still in the pocket it goes in the wash. Wife has scolded me the entire time for taking off the wedding ring but in the past I've taken it off in my sleep and lost it in the sheets.

Weird one which I try my hardest to stop myself is when I drop the mail. After I put the mail in the box I check my phone is still in my pocket. If I manage to stop myself from doing it I still end up checking I have the phone when I get back to the office.

I do the pocket tap before i go out too..and even if i dnt need my wallet/phone..if i can't feel them in my pockets (even if i've left them at home for some reason), i freak!

I sometimes do the stepping on the line of each paver thing. I also do the making sure i dnt step on the line. And sometimes, just to keep things moving, i'll only walk on diagonal tiles (this is of course when i'm being a fktard)

When i get handed change back from buying something, i hate if they put the coins on top of the notes. They have to give me the coins first, then the notes. And with the notes i get back, all the windows have to be at the same end.

When hanging clothes up, all the clothes hangers/shirts have to be the same way

and lastly, i cant handle having unread emails in my deleted items. i deliberately open them first then delete them

In train and buses I dont touch anything even when standing up, its all dirty filled with microscopic germs.

tap my pockets alllll the time to make sure I have everything, its abit ridiculous, afew good mates and work mates have noticed and always ask me if I have something right after I've done it so I do it again. press lock button on my car keys like 5 times before I leave it, crack knuckles

i do the pocket tap as well

i leave wallet in back pocket, phone in front left pocket, keys in front right pocket

+1

house keys front left, phone front right (cos i'm right handed), wallet back left pocket, car keys back right ;) (i always keep car keys minimal cos i hate them jangling when i do fully hektic skids)

str8 i'm guessing ur left handed?

oh and the guy who puts tomato sauce (ketchup) on everything, I know these people like you, I hate it! lol, your parents should have smacked you out of this habit long ago haha. you haven't lived! cos it kills the taste of everything, except a pie/sausage roll, then it's epic.

In train and buses I dont touch anything even when standing up, its all dirty filled with microscopic germs.

LOL you must have some epic stacks when you catch the bus haha

i turn on the light switch on and off exactly 42 times... or people will die... lol only kidding

i always check left and right pockets for my things. Wallet and keys on the left and phone on the right.

i put toilet paper on the seat. for hygeine reasons and dont like the cold seat lol

also i cant sleep with the door open.

My auntie (rip) used to put truck loads of salt on everything unless it was fish and chips or asian food because "they already had enough salt". That's what 60 years of smoking gets you kids.

cant pee in a urinal when theres another guy standing next to me, i just zip up and pretend im done

wtf, thank god im not the only one! even if they are not right next to me, like me and another guy on different ends of the room i still cant piss unless its already flowing. i just keep thinking in my head ffs this dude prolly thinks im a weird knt standing here for this long and nothing comes out, and it only gets worse as time passes LOL. the worst is if we went in at the same time, then i cant even zip up and leave it will just look more weird. So unless its full i always go into a cubicle.

I think I have everything the OP mentioned haha.

I've also noticed small things that get me.. like when turning at a set of lights and watching the car in fronts indicator's pattern with mine. or that moment when you're walking in stride together, freaks me out and I have to stop.

I really really hate the confrontation when someone walking towards you move to the side, then you do, then they do and vice versa.. freaks me out!

i agree with kyle340 and sinned. I cant even continue doin a loud shit iif someone else is around

I always fold up TP and place it in the water to avoid splashback..

I can't sleep without a fan on in the room, even in winter..

Cant sleep with any clothes on..

Bite my fingernails & calis's(sp)*

And I pick my nose and eat it around people I'm comfortable with hahaha..

I've got a mate who can't take a leak when other people are around too, when we went and watched the First Ufc in sydney he had to opt for tr cubicle line, missed the wanderlei vs lisping fight which was the whole reason he went lol.

This thread got menthinking of other weird shit I do, I notice I'll read pter cars numberplates in traffic and try to make a sentence out of them, don't know if that's just boredom though.

I also hate direct eye contact, I can only hold it for a bit then I'll dart away lol.

wtf, thank god im not the only one! even if they are not right next to me, like me and another guy on different ends of the room i still cant piss unless its already flowing. i just keep thinking in my head ffs this dude prolly thinks im a weird knt standing here for this long and nothing comes out, and it only gets worse as time passes LOL. the worst is if we went in at the same time, then i cant even zip up and leave it will just look more weird. So unless its full i always go into a cubicle.

pussy weirdos lol. harden the f*k up. how would u go at the footy? lol i always have a laugh to myself at the few guys I see waiting for the cubicle (clearly they are just doing a piss) when there is a totally free urinal. Nobody is looking at you :rolleyes:

I pick my nose and eat it around people I'm comfortable with hahaha..

:puke: you sir, are disgusting.