Sign in to follow this  
Evlgurl

Your weird and wonderful habits

ive never felt so normal after reading some of these. thanks freaks!

+1

Haha yeah agreed!!! I've been reading this since it started and what the hell you people are nuts! It's got to be hard work and really, really annoying/time consuming to keep up with all these nervous ticks.

Come on kids calm down and give yourselves a break.

Another pocket tapper.

Phone left, keys right, wallet back right. bring them everywhere even when i don't need them. Caught the bus every day for 9 months and still brought my car keys everywhere i went.

also been using that paw paw shit now and must have it on my lips all the time. at least my lips aren't cracking i guess

If I am driving over a 3 lane bridge I have to drive in the middle lane. If there is no one around I will drive with my PS wheels in the left lane and my DS wheels in the centre lane. I do this so that the edges of the bridge are the same distance from me as each other.

I like symetry.

huh? Wouldn't you have to drive with two wheels in the opposite side of the road to be symmetrical? (8 lanes)

oh and *symmetry btw.

like this?

][ | | | [] | | | ][

We have bridges in canberra that have 3 lanes going each way. But there are separate bridges for each direction.

by driving with my ps wheels in the left lane and my ds wheels in the centre lane, my head is perfectly in the centre of the bridge. Its not about getting the car in the centre its about getting my head in the centre for optimal symmetry from my perspective. hope that helps.

Also why would you need 8 lanes? You can drive down the middle of any width of road. 1 lane to 50 lanes and beyond.

i can not sit still, even if i concentrate on doing nothing it don't last long.... im always playing with keys/phone/pens/hoddie strings/what ever. even when im watching telly i cant help but move my toes or squirming around lol

Your exactly the same as me, it drives my girlfriend nuts she hates it so bad and it's some thing I can't stop

I even move my toes and squirme around when I have nothing to play with

haha yeah, people hate it. especially if im sitting around with some mates and i bounce my leg up and down just by rolling my foot/tapping my heel. gives them the shits lol

you are my long lost asain brother

It's the worst when she's trying to sleep and im in the bed moving around and when she yells at me to stop moving I start twitching like a junkie

LF pocket - Phone.

RF pocket - Phone.

RR pocket - Wallet.

RF pocket - Keys.

Jacket pocket - Smokes.

In that order.

exactly the same

Wtf...really? :huh:

sound like tutorial for doing the hakka

the rest of you kents are fried lol

I talk in my sleep haha, dont know how often i do it though. have woken up a few times and felt as though someone was in my room.

Another habit of mine is turning on every light outside and checking for spider webs, dangling spiders etc before i walk to the bin or car. bastards freak me out.

If i walk into a web I look like a retard having a fit lol.

Not sure that patting your pockets is anything more than a reasonable process to ensure you haven’t misplaced your valuables. Not really in the same category as eating toilet paper or uncontrollably flashing your junk at kids... both of which I do.

Not sure that patting your pockets is anything more than a reasonable process to ensure you haven't misplaced your valuables. Not really in the same category as eating toilet paper or uncontrollably flashing your junk at kids... both of which I do.

:lol:

i actually just noticed something i did today, i realized i count stuff.

i was taking the washing off the line and was counting the pegs as i took them off.

that's the weirdest thing i do.

Not sure that patting your pockets is anything more than a reasonable process to ensure you haven't misplaced your valuables. Not really in the same category as eating toilet paper or uncontrollably flashing your junk at kids... both of which I do.

so im not the only one that does that!!