Sign in to follow this  
I.SkidKid.I

Epic car fail thread

Also: Bahhahaa 'red speckled top'. That was good, I remember that.

You could get a VT SS with either the NA V6 or Supercharged V6.

We've had a few come in the Holden dealership I worked at, and yes, they were legit.

Aaaah, I stand corrected then. VT1 you could option the super 6 on an SS..... but then that's an S...... :S Probz why the changed it for VTII.

Learning on the interwebs forums.... knew the day would come. Well I'm an arse and apologise for my retardedness. Carry on.

VT2-onwards were LS1s, so the line-up was simplified.

Then when the VY came around, they released the SV8, which was a pov-pack SS.

Aaaah, I stand corrected then. VT1 you could option the super 6 on an SS..... but then that's an S...... :S Probz why the changed it for VTII. Learning on the interwebs forums.... knew the day would come. Well I'm an arse and apologise for my retardedness. Carry on.

apologie acepted lol

but really there comonwhores so who really cares

You could get a VT SS with either the NA V6 or Supercharged V6.

We've had a few come in the Holden dealership I worked at, and yes, they were legit.

very small run of VP's were NA 6 cyl as well but full SS trim and Badged from factory.

Haha, I expected a much worse flaming session than that! NS is mellowing with age, like a fine wine, or a sir (whatever you prefer).

I used to love my commonwhore, cheap ass parts, easy fixes, acres of room in the engine bay for add-ons :P Got nothing on the 15 besides comfort and ease to modify though.

I still love my commodore :lol:

Will probably never get rid of it, 200 thousand KM's now, great tow vehicle and does it all in comfort.

got a thousand problems but still starts and runs. Can't go past that :lol:

Haha, I expected a much worse flaming session than that! NS is mellowing with age, like a fine wine, or a sir (whatever you prefer). I used to love my commonwhore, cheap ass parts, easy fixes, acres of room in the engine bay for add-ons :P Got nothing on the 15 besides comfort and ease to modify though.

15s are easy to mod... turn up the boost. :thumb:

With commos you need a electric turbo/supercharger, a pod through the bonnet, chev badges and GTS rims. :lol:

I still love my commodore laugh.png

Will probably never get rid of it, 200 thousand KM's now, great tow vehicle and does it all in comfort.

got a thousand problems but still starts and runs. Can't go past that laugh.png

I drove my VR into the ground. Ran it low on engine, trans, and power steer oils and coolant all the time :lol: Never let me down. Drove it 25klms home when the regulator in the alternator died, running just off the battery. Stuck a new one in the next day, and away we went.

Got it to a point where I knew it wouldn't pass rego without dumping a few grand into it, so I stuck it on eBay and eventually got $1000 for it.

I've seen one in the flesh painted that commodore light green

Had to point and laugh

I still love my commodore laugh.png

Watch your filthy mouth!

but it has a freak motor :(

i piggy backed a cop chip onto a re mapped cop chip for extra DB from my sub

i piggy backed a cop chip onto a re mapped cop chip for extra DB from my sub

Did it have *chaser* rims though?

Giddy Up

0FAQH.jpg

You can't help but wonder if that Tarago does in fact get used on the ranch, moving cows along. I'd say the headlights are stained with cow shit.

Giddy Up

0FAQH.jpg

You can't help but wonder if that Tarago does in fact get used on the ranch, moving cows along. I'd say the headlights are stained with cow shit.

MOOOOOooovvvve along :P

http://www.gumtree.c...2-0t/1007715348

cant work out what this is

Seen that car in a Performance import magazine a while ago, couldn't work out weather i liked it or not... Hmmmm i like it, But Not sure if i like it because it would do mad skidz or because it looks good :blink:

Sign in to follow this