Sign in to follow this  
I.SkidKid.I

Epic car fail thread

Haha that blue Toyota thing tried to drag me off the lights, performance is on par with looks.

And here I was, thinking it had GT-4 running gear.

:P

found a few

Sometimes i wonder if there is this mystical workshop of fail somewhere, all the funny looking, stickered up, weirdly painted, badly kitted cars go to get serviced.

Does that Commodore have RCK plates?????? :lol:

Yep and had a giant rck sticker on the side windows.. note the Holden badge aswell.

Lets all sit on limiter down chappel st like a boss.......not.

20130414_023232_zps21b51cf7.jpg

I went there once with 2 other dudes, we could not get into any clubs cause they wanted 50 / 50 mix of boy / girl.

The only place that would let us in was "revolver" and the "lucky cock" (I think thats what it was called)

The most terrible pic ever.....

But this guy straight after drift prac managed to put his poorly kitted and vinyl decalled 33 over a gutter from a standing start right hand turn from side street traffic lights next to the para field airport bottle shop ONTO a main road straight over a gutter and through a wire fence.... Beached for everyone to see with pancaked wheels.

A5EAEE6C-F3CE-4E29-BCCC-0D50D36C9066-521-00000068D7A7C2B3_zps425b3293.jpg

Edited by brent47

I went there once with 2 other dudes, we could not get into any clubs cause they wanted 50 / 50 mix of boy / girl.

The only place that would let us in was "revolver" and the "lucky cock" (I think thats what it was called)

How bad is revolver? hahaha

We were just at some place called blue bar or something. Lucky cock sounds like an an interesting place

The most terrible pic ever.....

But this guy straight after drift prac managed to put his poorly kitted and vinyl decalled 33 over a gutter from a standing start right hand turn from side street traffic lights next to the para field airport bottle shop ONTO a main road straight over a gutter and through a wire fence.... Beached for everyone to see with pancaked wheels.

Story well made up for pic and knowing exactly the area you're talking about makes it even better.

Lets all sit on limiter down chappel st like a boss.......not.

20130414_023232_zps21b51cf7.jpg

Clearly on the prowl for a vanilla woman.

He's got the cheeky *milkshake* grin on, ready to mow down on some unsuspecting white gals.

Edited by keyhole150

We were just at some place called blue bar or something. Lucky cock sounds like an an interesting place

lucky coq

full of uni bitches

Found this quality specimen across the road from my apartment.

TwoToneCommo1_zps0b5d29c6.jpg

TwoToneCommo2_zps82094cde.jpg

Edited by pmod

Holden Chevrolet VE Commodore R Spec GT.

544933_10151320911572237_1519622215_n.jpg

Edited by Rolled Cambers

faaaaaaaaark, gringo!

its auto as well :sick:

faaaaaaaaark, gringo! its auto as well :sick:

And left hand drive.

Iirc it's a 240sx imported into Japan from US.

What's sad is people actually like Brad Kelly spec commodores :( I thought it was all just a joke

Had some guy ask me for a quote on 20" Mieter M1R's for his VE, then said they were an expencive bob jane wheel -facepalm-

^^^^ If i were Monster Enery company

I'd sue that fkkr for defamation

Sign in to follow this