Sign in to follow this  
I.SkidKid.I

Epic car fail thread

She's back! I linked an auction of a car awhile back on here with her posing. The dude has tons of cars and she 'models' in all of them :sick:

If you slowly scroll from the bottom up and stop at her chins, she actually isn't too bad for an intergalactic milf. If I was stuck on a UFO, id probably go 20 toes with her/it. That is if she has 10 toes though...

If i was on earth on a normal day ill hit it ;)

Drive past this everyday at work... About to brick it.

looks like something i use to build in need for speed underground when i was 12 lol

The picture doesn't do it justice as to how sunken it is. I think you could fit another wheel in there and it'd be flush.

not sure if pecker..

Lmao. Didn't really look at the pic because I thought "more of the same", read your comment, paused for a moment, looked back at pic...

Gave me a good laugh.

I reckon she'd be a quality root.

I reckon she'd be a pub camel, so experience could weigh in well

• Upvote 1

If you paper bag her she has a ludicrous rig for her age, she'd have to be in her mid 50's, then all the experience lol

Why would you bother with an 18/19 year old who only knows two positions (up and down), when this classy broad can taking you 'round the freaking world!

She's the wife of the guy that owns all those cars - one of the largest collections of classic & muscle cars in Aus.

If you paper bag her she has a ludicrous rig for her age, she'd have to be in her mid 50's, then all the experience lol

lol well said

Wide body celica. Sooo sunken

20130901_181542_zpsbd09974a.jpg

I HAVE to show you a photo of my ex Cindy's car. She had the same model Celica in the same color just some shifty different widebody, huge wing, and pizza dish wheels. I lold when I first saw it. It's trd powered bro.

Wide body celica. Sooo sunken

I HAVE to show you a photo of my ex Cindy's car. She had the same model Celica in the same color just some shifty different widebody, huge wing, and pizza dish wheels. I lold when I first saw it. It's trd powered bro.

you should see my old celica................

1996 model, full veilside kit. twin exhausts. thankfully i burnt all of the photos.

do believe ive seen that celica... gave my eyes cancer.

The Celica reminded me of my first car, back in the days of the Fast and the furious and Autosalon shows that inspired me to have as much shit as possible on my car. Asians used to get off on it and girls loved it (probably because they thought it would be perfect for them to drive around in). Even had people ringing me asking how much the wrx was when I was selling it

Unfortunately I did not destroy all evidence, but wish to share. Have not seen it anywhere since I sold it (to an asian) :pika:

24065880038_large.jpg

Sign in to follow this