Sign in to follow this  
I.SkidKid.I

Epic car fail thread

Although it's not how I would build mine, that sil flows so well for the style they were shooting for, it really isn't a fail.

Just 1998 rearing it's head.

Although it's not how I would build mine, that sil flows so well for the style they were shooting for, it really isn't a fail.

Just 1998 rearing it's head.

Yeah it isn't actually all that bad. Paint job is obvious fail though and I assume it has no engine work whatsoever but at least the wing+hood combo kinda works. Plates with spelling errors are just really dumb though.

The bonnet is a pretty big fail IMO.

There is no big V8 under there that needs the massive bump, and if is was designed to allow air to flow out of the bonnet to promote better flow through the front dam, then what is with the scoop in the middle of it?

Take off the bonnet and it is a decent car.

Lets be real here. Slam it, rims, remove wing and mass amounts of racing livery and you'd all cum in your knickers.

• Upvote 2

http://www.ebay.com....=item3f2c46622a

its is a really beauty n beast ;)

the car is 1994 toyota soarer manual 1jz gte 2.5gt twin turbo. it is a very rare car of its kind, its the only car in aus with a GTR34 front n holden monaro back !!

***BODYFORM***

the front/back is panel beated by well known shop bodyforum, cost thousands of $$$

it has alpine dvd/mp3 player, the alpine custom fitted speakers n amp.

the car has Led/neon lights in red color under the dash board n under the seats, it also has 4 lights on roof, and dim lights on the doors. all looks very very nice at night.

all the seats are full real leather with snake skin, looks awesome. it is a luxury car car from inside and beast from outside. (as u can see in pics)

it has custom color orange with goden flakes cost 12k.

full exhaust system straight from engine.

it also has aftermarket diff, it can handle 20" rims.

new back hd lights in black color. there is also one extra pair off clear back light 'll go with it.

engine is pretty much stock, only a cold air intake and blitz blow off valve ( the car looks n sound like fast n furious).

trust me it is the real head turner car, where ever i go people ask me which car is it, click pictures etc.

the car is rarely driven, the kms r very low.

the major service is done just 80 kms ago on 132620 kms.

there is nothing wrong with car its in very well condition, you can drive it.

it 'll make u feel proud.

text me on 0430008685.

only genuine buyers plz

very genuine reason to sell, goin overseas soon.

thnx

the car is without rego n roadworthy.

i wanna troll text him but i dont want him having my number

that celica wins due to the money someone spent making it that way it is truly disgusting

Wow. What a waste of time. No rear diff is mind blowing.

the whole thing is mind blowing

like, it would be such a slow car to drive now with all of that added weight. And the coilover going THROUGH the exhaust. hahah

the whole thing is mind blowing

.... And the coilover going THROUGH the exhaust. hahah

Err... no. The only thing more retarded than that Celica is the author of the article.

Even a child could figure out that the picture with the "coilover going through the exhaust" was taken when the owner had not yet welded on the Y pipes to the mufflers. The bar is unpainted, the mesh hasn't been trimmed, the rice-lights haven't been fitted and the drag tyres still have labels on them.

Yeah, the exhaust has simply not been welded up at that point.

Nah just tricked by dodgy reporting.

I had to look twice as I glanced through the article.

What gets me is when a car's that shit you don't even need to make more up.

For no good reason this made me pretty mad, even had Funky ADV1 looking Rotas in faded matt black....20140125_120803_1.jpg

End the thread on a repost from a few days ago? That seems like a downer.

Sign in to follow this