Sign in to follow this  
TheLostLegend

Any PS3 guys got Duke Nukem forever yet?

If anyone has it add me on PS3 user name is Thelostlegend i want to vs some people in multiplayer coz none of my mates have got it yet lol

LMFAO!!! where you got that vid ill never know but funny as hell you were holding onto that one in wait werent you? and its because if you liked the other Duke Nukem games you will enjoy this one rating arent everything and if the guys who rated it actually were Duke fans it wouldnt have got such a bad rating its not the best game in the world no but its still entertaining and fun to play :)

Exactly, I'm not the type to listen to some game reviewer nerd to tell me what he likes. Every person is different and because a game doesn't appeal to some 17yo pimpley kid who's mum still washes his undies, doesn't mean it won't appeal to me ;)

Oh and the Vid is from Team America :thumb:

its not bad... had it since release... i loved the original duke games, so kinda had to get it.. its never gonna live up to the originals, but back then there wasn't really anything like it.. now there is.. but yeah enjoying it anyway.

Rented it the other day. Was alright.

Only managed to get one game of multi down. Was winning then the host left the game so I lost everything.

Played the first few stages of SP.

Rented it the other day. Was alright.

Only managed to get one game of multi down. Was winning then the host left the game so I lost everything.

Played the first few stages of SP.

yeah better off starting your own game and waiting for people to join dedicated servers ironic duke can get that yet COD cant lol