Sign in to follow this  
bk558462

My first photography website

u might wanna at least post up some details and info i almost deleted this thinking it was spam

oh sorry mate.

SOO.. i used to do photography ages ago but then my camera broke. n now im gona start again. but that link above ^^^^ is some of my first photography pics from years ago

Not a lot of stuff up there yet. I wish you the best of luck with your endeavor. One quick aside-- you might want to look into using wordpress or something (self hosting) rather than wix. It'll work out better for you in the end if you're serious about making this a second career, hobby, whatever (for SEO reasons along with design, control, etc)

lol @ your sig

file:///C:/Users/Blake/Desktop/blakes%20sig.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not how you post pictures on a website.

thats only some of me old stuff haha i couldnt be stuffed fiddling with it after a while i got sick of using wix to play around !!!

so ill try that other site.

what about my sig lol ?

what about my sig lol ?

It's pretty self explanatory.

You've copy and pasted the directory of your image on your computer's hard drive and tried to make it show on a forum.

That's something an 80 year old grandma tries to do :lol:

Host the image on a site like imageshack/photobucket and post the link in your sig with the  IMG tags around it.

nah it was actually linked to the site lol. copied n pasted from the url bar. and its not done on the computer u create it on the WIX website. but i deleted it because i wana try make my own website rather than just use a template.

maybe it didnt work because u didnt have an up to date flash player, or ya tried look at it after i deleted it this arvo

nah it was actually linked to the site lol. copied n pasted from the url bar. and its not done on the computer u create it on the WIX website. but i deleted it because i wana try make my own website rather than just use a template.

maybe it didnt work because u didnt have an up to date flash player, or ya tried look at it after i deleted it this arvo

Flash has nothing to do with it.

It is a local path for your machine... You would have been accessing the image on your machine through your browser, which is why it was showing your local path.

Untitled-1.jpg

Facepalm-2.jpg

The current problem is he thinks you guys (Pervy and Dan) are talking about his WIX-created website, when infact you're talking about his HardTuned signature.

I was going to say that this thread reeks of troll, but no troll is this good.

hahaha karbonyte thanks for that. i thought they were talking about WIX !!!!!

the signature on the other hand, yes hahaha. i know where i went wrong. i just never fixed it.

Jay019 is there any such thing as free web hosters ?????? :D

yeah haha like maximum uploads of 200 images. hmm. because i want to put photos of like hill climbs and stuff so people can see themselves. four wheel driving. drifting.

yeah lol ur right thats actually a really good idea man. i didnt think of using f.book lol.

yeah that sounds right. im playing with a site atm called 000webhost.com. think ive hit a winner for free hosting. 1500mb of stuff ya can put up and ya can buy more i think

Same. Link doesn't work for me - 404 error.

I do suggest if you are trying to show your work whether it be amateur or something your serious about, i would like to see a description of what you do/what you shoot though!

i ended up deleting the website :P haha couldnt be bothered maintaining it

Sign in to follow this