Sign in to follow this  
A31Cefiro

ACT workshops, tuners, paint n panel, rego, etc

Does anyone have any recommendations for replacing windscreen seals this time of year? Just notice mine is starting to come off and want it fixed asap.

Cheers

Anyone know where I can get a roll cage done around here as well as getting my guards rolled?

Anyone know where I can get a roll cage done around here as well as getting my guards rolled?

Try Roy at powatone in Fyshwick. He should be able to make you a roll cage. He did a fantastic job on my exhaust.

Try Roy at powatone in Fyshwick. He should be able to make you a roll cage. He did a fantastic job on my exhaust.

Yeah i have spoken with Roy and he is sending me through a diagram today for the andra cage. Roy will be doing my exhaust also when the motor gets back eventually.

Tsurikawa had his done by PCD Engineering in Captain Flat. It's a CAMS approved full cage and is top quality, however don't expect any change out of 6k.

Their website no longer seems to exist though.

Edited by _R_J_K_

I'm sure they can do ANDRA, the guy who built it teaches engineering at ADFA. Still no luck on finding them though.

Anywhere know a workshop good with modified cars for a rwc?

Anyone got any recommendations on somewhere/someone to my get my exhaust built for my 2J FD RX7?

I already have a high flow cat and rear muffler just need someone to fab up a dump pipe and the rest of the exhaust.

Leaning towards trying to find someone who does good stuff from home as they usually take a bit more care.

Thanks

hey is there anywhere, trustworthy enough to get my ADM s15 tuned in Canberra? I currently have a haltech E8 plug in play ECU ready too install.