Sign in to follow this  
camberwhere

Help i broked something

how did i do it, cramped work environment plus that wire that i broke was not in the loom out all on its own, im assuming it goes to the starter motor or altinator or some sort of sensor ar4ound that area from memory its yellow with black stripe

From memory the yellow with a black stripe is one of the rpm sensor wires. Solder it back together and cover in heatshrink, then electrical tape.

I will check on my car but believe yellow/black is oil pressure sw or speedo or something like that, what model car do you have with what engine to be sure

thanks for all the replies guys. wass the sensor in the side of the motor, i worked out how i broke it..is the fact thaat my oilcooler sandwich plate is like less thata mil from the sensor that wire came from. but in saying that it is all fixed and the oil cooler even doesnt leak.

matty

from that general area, if this is an s13/180sx sr20 i would say its the oil pressure sensor wiring. have fun reattaching that lol, i popped a water hose in that location and it is cramped as a mofo.