Sign in to follow this  
Rolled Cambers

Facebook V8 over Japs.

Facebook link.

Oh, sorry are you dosing?. I couldn't hear you over my 8 cylinders

Funny thing is, 90% don't have 8's

Some users have skylines/japs, others excels.

They race stock japs, or japs that have exterior mods with a pigeon

bwahaha

Turbo lag is like foreplay, you know something good is coming :)

funny shit. they act like no jap cars have any balls. yeah righto mate. hows your vn going.

i don't think any one is too upset lol. just having a laugh man. the "buy a hybrid, i need your fuel" was funny as.

I found this funny as f**k.

Matty Stewart

When one of you turbo lovers finds me a turbo that produces 8000hp and runs and 8th of a mile in under 4 seconds and needs 2 chutes to pull it up then maybe a turbo might get some respect....

8 hours ago via Facebook Mobile · Like · Comment

Donovan Coller are you f**king stupid? do you know anything outside of your own town?

49 minutes ago

Donovan Coller mazworx sr20 powered s15 runs a 7sec 1/4, 1500hp still a f**king 2.2lt stick that up your *milkshake* you douche bag

48 minutes ago · 1 person

Felix Phoumthipphavong bahahahhahahahhahahahah!

4 minutes ago

"No replacement 4 displacment"haha

good for a laugh and trollololol.ph34r.gif

Me too hahaha! My mate at work says "only milk comes in 2liters" then I state wait isn't ur a 3liter? Pretty sure u can get orange juice in that capacity ;)

Bahahahaha I haven't met one normal v8 lover they all r farkn clueless farwits that make me laugh

Donovan Coller haha dumb ass i drive my vu ss daily to work with 225kw atw but my s14 track car makes 270 and is twice as quick on the track

48 minutes ago

Bahaha, nice work

Anton Veitch

The sound of a little 2 liter with a exhaust that's clearly to big for it. Losers can't handle a rear wheel car that actuale spins the wheels lol try hards makes me laugh every time I pull up next to one at the lights f**kin milk bottles

Wat a wank lol most drifters are 4cyl

Wow, that dusty guy commenting on everything is such a douche! He actually lives in the same town I do.

Oh, sorry are you dosing?. I couldn't hear you over my 8 cylinders

Obviously never had a gate to the face...

So don't give a rat shit what v8 owners think.

His display pic says it all. Why is though that v8 fans are so narrow minded? or have something to prove to everyone? I think bathurst has a lot to answer for imo.

I don't get it either, I'm a turbo/import fan but a V8 fan too, horses for courses. As if you would make a 4 door v8 tank into a track car, oh wait............

gotta love those ford fans who are like our pushrod v8 kicks ur ass..

wait.. when did the fords get quad cams? :ph34r:

Got a solid laugh out of this,

"...I doubt you know what real power is. I'm guessing the only reason you like v8's is the vibrations against you tits as one of these ignorant bogans violates you over his bonnet. Shutup."

I feel like I lost a few brain cells just reading the shit that is on that page. Most of those dudes were probably VL Turbo fanboys at one stage of their lives.

hey-i-think-they-mad.jpg

I actually have one mutual friend with dusty when i get home im going to find out who it is and punch them in the dick

im guessing ull also b getting some fb requests from half of ns

Me too hahaha! My mate at work says "only milk comes in 2liters" then I state wait isn't ur a 3liter? Pretty sure u can get orange juice in that capacity ;)

yeah i said something simmilar to my boss when i was a 1st year apprentice YEAARRSS ago.

He is a big V8 ford nut, real old school bogan, he was the workshop manager and always gave me shit for my imports. He would say all kinds off stuff but i waited till the day he said the milk thing

One day infront of everyone he walks up and goes "oi only milk and juice come in 2lts"

he starts laughing, so does everyone else, i turn around and say "oi old f**k, only cheap wine comes in 5"

He was gobbsmacked, his jaw was on the floor and he was struggling for words but nothing came out, everyone went nuts because he always has the last word and some smart arse comments but this time he was a stunned mullet, he just turned around and walked away in a daze as in wtf just happened.

was awesome, even he said in 50 years that was the best comeback he had ever heard, no one had left him speachless like that.

lol i used the 'only cheap wine comes in 5L' comeback at my work to

same deal, the bloke i said it to couldnt think of a comeback, and everyone else was pissing themselves :lol:

funny though i didnt even think it was that good of a comeback lol

Lol that's awesome! I haven't herd that one, imma use it next time ;)

Sign in to follow this