Sign in to follow this  
Rolled Cambers

Facebook V8 over Japs.

how is only milk and juice comes in 2l a payout?

i like milk and juice

icedcoffee also comes in 2l and all the bogans like that

icedcoffee also comes in 2l and all the bogans like that

That's flavoured milk technically...

You're all pussies. Large capacity turbo 6's FTW!

187197_608253295_514497_q.jpg

Greg Kruse I just sold my 2011 VE Series 2 SS-V Redline edition after racing a mates girlfriends STOCK S13 Silvia and we were side by side up to 150km/h. Sold that POS ASAP and bought a Silvia. True story

I CALL BULLSHIT!

Edited by zeropsi

na bud true story thats greg aka gktech he did indeed sell his commy and get an s15

I only bought the VE new because my old man works at Holden and I got 35% off ($21k off the 62k retail price tag).

That said, even with a cat back and a VCM OTR intake (made 237rwkw's) it was still slow as fark.

I deleted my post on there, not even worth wasting my time on those fools.

Greg

my brother is a v8 guy.

he has a vk brocky that is kinda quick. went in one of my mates vl turbos instantly fell in love... and recently just bought a vl to turbo..

he isnt a tyipical holden bogan though.. just likes them.

most of the guys on there are just losers.

Me too hahaha! My mate at work says "only milk comes in 2liters" then I state wait isn't ur a 3liter? Pretty sure u can get orange juice in that capacity ;)

but goon comes in 5ltrs

Just a question. Does anyone realise that because you're arguing your point so passionatly it makes you just as childish and arrogant as the V8 guys?

I also have to laugh at the guy that sold his brand new Commodore at a loss to buy an old ass Silvia because the Silvia beat him in a drag race.

I like 4's 6's 8's 10's 12's what ever the f**k nice cars come with. Because I'm a "car enthusiast" not a biased one eyed douchebag.

I also have to laugh at the guy that sold his brand new Commodore at a loss to buy an old ass Silvia because the Silvia beat him in a drag race.

Sound a little biased yourself there buddy. I think youd find a lot of guys on here are fans of all types of cars

id hardly call an s15 an "old ass silvia"

I had s13 in my head for some reason.

Carry on.

PS. I like Silvia's aswell....thus being signed up to a Silvia based forum.

funny shit. they act like no jap cars have any balls. yeah righto mate. hows your vn going.

50 bucks says none of them even have a car... I'm putting my money on them being 14 year old fags that think daddy will buy them a car when they are 18...

I wasn't joking.

V6, Auto, Open wheeler diff....Soooo much potential.

Like this beast below, a guy that used to argue with me about cars 24/7 owns it.

l_9957f0e3157a4b4f9673ba283432faba.jpg

i know im abit late to the party but my inner troll couldn't control its self, had to hit em where it hurts lol

"What I find funny is that, the bogans had to ban the turbos/skylines from your holy grail- Bathurst, cause they anal f**ked the V8's every single f**king time haha

nuff said *milkshakes*

I feel like I lost a few brain cells just reading the shit that is on that page.

tumblr_ljx4ocXigj1qd55o4.jpg

AHAHAHA

Lol

Ke70 + 4age + 5spd.

VS

S13 stock.

Outcome would be...

Worlds slowest and gayest race?

^Pretty close to it... unless there was a 'trev off' with some muzzas in VN's.

im always constantly arguing at work people saying my little 2.5ltre skyline is a piece of shit if i strapped a turbo on my v8 it will smoke yours its like saying take 2 spark plugs out of your car and see who wins, the same excuse is always said 2 2.5 and 3 litres shud only come in milk and juice

haha this is classic, even tho the argument is pointless who cares, it is fun to stir these guys up, you must admit. When you start taking it seriously then you have issues.

I have respect for 8's but just not my cup of tea. Can't beat a 1j/2j on boost with open gate.

we should all spam the shit outa the dosing page with videos of 2ltrs floggin v8s.

Sign in to follow this