Sign in to follow this  
Jay27

180sx black stolen gold coast

On the 3/8/11 my car was stolen from out front of my house in nerang, I know, nerang. It's black and completely standard, 95 model, but has turbo and melon canon out the back, if anyone knows of its where abouts please let me know, it's worth is not great in money but it was a gift to me, it's probably stripped but if there are parts getting around please help out.

On the 3/8/11 my car was stolen from out front of my house in nerang, I know, nerang. It's black and completely standard, 95 model, but has turbo and melon canon out the back, if anyone knows of its where abouts please let me know, it's worth is not great in money but it was a gift to me, it's probably stripped but if there are parts getting around please help out.

The number plates on the car might help.

Any identifiable markings?

etc.

And there are stock 180sx 'parts' everywhere. So chances are no one will have any idea if these parts came from your car or not, unless they weren't stock, or were easily identifiable through markings.

Using abit of logic helps alot in these situations.

Sorry to hear anyway mate. It's a f**king shit thing to happen.

The number plates on the car might help.

Any identifiable markings?

etc.

And there are stock 180sx 'parts' everywhere. So chances are no one will have any idea if these parts came from your car or not, unless they weren't stock, or were easily identifiable through markings.

Using abit of logic helps alot in these situations.

Sorry to hear anyway mate. It's a f**king shit thing to happen.

the reg was 337 mwa, had a custom rear hatch, wiper mod on the back, the thing is original and looks straight out of the shop. sucks its so standard, but just hoping someone knows someone or something about a car becoming available for parts privately, plus i dont live on a through fare so these (brain) dead ppl are very local. so word on the street would be on the streets of nerang.

Hey mate,

It has been a while, but the more places you spread the word the better. Any specifically identifiable parts would be good to mention and photos are a must. I realise it's too late to take photos now but if you have any post them up.

the rego was 337 mwp, the reflector in between the two rear lights was replaced with a plastic panel, i dont have pics, it had race style buckets seats, very standard, bigish exhaust 95 model. black in color, very glossy paint work. standard rims (factory) i know its very unlikely to turn up, but just incase someone has seen something. yes servos have been looked at, and yes the gold coast is a hole in the ground filled with grubs.