Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

so im bored, and today after my intense workout (seriously im like a beast bro) i saw another silvia parked next to mines. after checking it out a few things annoyed me and i thought id make a tread about it seeing as im on here all the time and I like complaining about other peoples things. so this is a thread for things that annoy you about your car or other cars or how people drive their cars etc etc.

so this guys car had a full kit, work wheels with baller offset but then he still had the stock seats, and side-mount. then after that i saw him driving around the parking lot revving it like a f1.

other things that annoy me are;

pointless number plates like, 318i (who cares?)

people who drive new cars that obviously have A/c but have all four windows open

Audis

mums who have one kid and drive landcrusers

police

the widow tint on the new maximas, that shits got to be illegal

people who change lanes and indicate at the same time almost swerving

(i have two cars so this one may only apply to me) when people hoon in cars that aren't made for hooning

people who play music stupidly loud and have their window open

i have many more but i cant remember them

this is just for fun and im only trying to have a laugh so please contribute accordingly.

Retards who wear hats half on.

Put it on or take it off ffs

P platers in stock as commo's with some chromies thinkin they michael fkn shooemaker (spelling ? lol)

1. (i have two cars so this one may only apply to me) when people hoon in cars that aren't made for hooning

2. people who play music stupidly loud and have their window open

You must be new here

1. ANY car is made for hooning - its a car - it can hoon

2. Why can I legally have a stereo that does 130+ db but only 90db on exhaust? Its because there's nothing wrong with having a smoke and listening to a song you enjoy :)

1. (i have two cars so this one may only apply to me) when people hoon in cars that aren't made for hooning

2. people who play music stupidly loud and have their window open

You must be new here

1. ANY car is made for hooning - its a car - it can hoon

2. Why can I legally have a stereo that does 130+ db but only 90db on exhaust? Its because there's nothing wrong with having a smoke and listening to a song you enjoy :)

yeah i guess but thats just me mate :thumbsup:

Wtf is the go with the 4 windows thing? Maybe people like fresh air!

this, a breez is the shit

just went for a drive, beautiful sunny weather, i had both windows down and sunroof open....f**k THE ACthumbsup.gif

edit: i also had my music up loud....COME AT ME, I LIKE MUSIC

Wtf is the go with the 4 windows thing? Maybe people like fresh air!

this, a breez is the shit

just went for a drive, beautiful sunny weather, i had both windows down and sunroof open....f**k THE ACthumbsup.gif

edit: i also had my music up loud....COME AT ME, I LIKE MUSIC

this.

ok so the window thing is mainly for people like my cousin who drive with all four windows down in his statesman

The fact that I don't have my licence for another 8 weeks....

ok so the window thing is mainly for people like my cousin who drive with all four windows down in his

statesman

So?

P platers in stock as commo's with some chromies thinkin they michael fkn shooemaker (spelling ? lol)

People who can't pell Schumacher :lol:

But in seriousness.... Dolphins!!!

my family stickers, theyre gay

me and a friend were actually having a talk about this yesterday....like what happens if someone dies? do you peel them off? what if your dog gets hit by a car and loses a leg....do you cut a leg off the sticker? laugh.gif

what if you buy the set then your kid gets diagnosed with cancer....do you not put the sticker on untill you know if hes gonna live or not?

endless hilarious possibilities laugh.gif

eventually im gonna get one thats just me with a "forever alone" face laugh.gif ( no one steal my idea please)

people who drive new cars that obviously have A/c but have all four windows open

Who gives a f**k?

I like to have fresh cool air rather than aircon. As someone said before, summer breeze on a nice day is absolute win.

And I can hear my exhaust note better.. especially under bridges and through tunnels :lol:

people who have no thermo control...

i.e, wears shorts and a jumper with a beanie... :doh:

its the look fool.

reppin'

Emo fags that wear their sisters Jeans.. aka Skinny legs.

its the look fool.

reppin'

i get that and sometimes it works.

but sometimes it just looks so ridiculous!

Who gives a f**k?

I like to have fresh cool air rather than aircon. As someone said before, summer breeze on a nice day is absolute win.

And I can hear my exhaust note better.. especially under bridges and through tunnels :lol:

ok im sorry didnt realize it was such a touchy topic

dumbass, you have to cautious when talking about sensitive issues like this, show some damn respect laugh.gif

Who gives a f**k?

ok im sorry didnt realize it was such a touchy topic

tumblr_ljytlz2s3R1qj60veo1_400.gif

dumbass, you have to cautious when talking about sensitive issues like this, show some damn respect laugh.gif

Yeah some people these days.

You know what else I hate? People who have windows at all different levels. At least have them at the same level, or if only the fronts are down, have them at the same level. It makes the car look so much better.

Not that I get annoyed. But I always make sure I do it lol. cant stand having the 2 front windows at different levels

Things that annoy me:

people that won't get up to speed when merging on the highway

people that drive too slow on the highway

people that drive up my arse even though i'm going over the speed limit

wankers when you're overtaking them but they speed up so then you speed up but they try to keep up with you

L Platers

P Platers

women drivers

asian women drivers

old asian women drivers

sneaky speed cameras

road works

people that have their seats leaned ridiculously far back

motorbikes suddenly pulling in front of you

people not using their indicators

lights that take too long to change

women putting their make up on in their car in the morning in peak hour traffic and they don't realise the traffic is moving and leave a big gap in front of their car so everyone pulls in front of her.

pink cars

wanker number plates

Not having the volume at increments of 5, the over taking thing doing like 80 in a 100 zone then they do like 110 when you can finally over take, and this mainly happens on country roads but trucks that drive on the gravel and fling rocks all up in your shit