Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Woodville road does have a hospital on it Lucas... well one side does.

NFI about goodwood road.

It's BS. Goodwood is a major road but that's mainly due to the fact that South Rd is so shit.

If south rd was decent enough, then I could understand goodwood Rd being 50. There's enough houses,schools and small businesses to quantify it.

Yeah but South Road being a thoroughfare for trucks means it's always going to be super shit unless big $$$$ get spent on it (all of it not just where it intersects grand junction).

Not only that but if they close more of it off for rebuilding where will the traffic go?

Yeah but South Road being a thoroughfare for trucks means it's always going to be super shit unless big $$$$ get spent on it (all of it not just where it intersects grand junction).

Not only that but if they close more of it off for rebuilding where will the traffic go?

They're planning for traffic around Adelaide to reduce to Sydney central traffic speed (20k/hr)

yeah those random cameras wtf. How can they possibly defend their existence using the "safety" Excuse. There is one is on Montague Rd not far from where the zone changes from a 70 to a 60. What a *milkshake*

that "safety camera" is also very well hidden from view up until it is nearly too late, and the warning sign, which went up a month after the camera, is also hard to see

the most annoying thing is the road is up hill and i havent seen many crashes on it driving that way for like 4 years, and to top it off the road just up from it is still shambles even after the patch job they did, but hey, its all for safety

yeah those random cameras wtf. How can they possibly defend their existence using the "safety" Excuse. There is one is on Montague Rd not far from where the zone changes from a 70 to a 60. What a *milkshake*

that "safety camera" is also very well hidden from view up until it is nearly too late, and the warning sign, which went up a month after the camera, is also hard to see

the most annoying thing is the road is up hill and i havent seen many crashes on it driving that way for like 4 years, and to top it off the road just up from it is still shambles even after the patch job they did, but hey, its all for safety

Yeah that patch up the top is rough as shit and I have never seen an accident where that camera is. They may as well have camo'd it with the way its hidden in the trees

Thugs in general who feel the need to rip it up around roundabouts in broad day light!! Now matter what type of sh!tbox their in....

Probably already been said but

People who wear headphones while driving

1. It should be illegal cause you can't hear me beeping you when your not paying attention to the road

2.you look like a tight arse cause you can't even afford an aftermarket cd player that connects to your iPhone

I hate how you've got to deepthroat your Paddle Pop stick in order to get the last bit of ice cream. Before the "secretly gay" comments start, let me explain. In order to get the most from an ice cream, you have to avoid licking the bottom part for as long as possible. Premature licking of the bottom of the ice cream promotes premature melting. When you get to the last bit of the ice cream, generally the most successful method is biting off chunks of what is left. You can't lick/suck what's left because it starts to melt quicker, or you end up with one side which is weaker than the other and therefore more likely to fall off the stick. Not desirable. So the only solution is to deep throat the f**king stick in order to get the last bit off.... The some f**k normally decides now is the time to slap the back of your hand and make you gag....

what really grind my gears....

people that complians about everything , their life, money etc and don't put any effort whats so ever to try to change it!

what really grind my gears....

people that complians about everything , their life, money etc and don't put any effort whats so ever to try to change it!

Frank Walker from national tiles.

Just.....

hmph...

Words cannot express the annoyances.

People that completely peel bananas before they eat them..

I for some reason find it un hygenic.

That is a bit odd, can't say I remember seeing anyone do that

When super heavy rain hits and it's just a blaze of white everywhere and you can't see anything - this god damn sucks when driving.

When super heavy rain hits and it's just a blaze of white everywhere and you can't see anything - this god damn sucks when driving.

I actually enjoy it because its a bit of excitement :lol:

And when it gets heavy enough you usually have a lot of cars pulling over to the side of the road leaving you free to cruise past everybody.

When you're updating your phone, and the time comes to restore everything that has been successfully backed up... ERROR!! ERROR!! pops its F!ckin head up, resulting in you having only one option which is to start a complete fresh.. losing every single contact, photo, movie and app you had previously... <_>

I hate it when you pull up to a set of traffic lights and try to keep rolling and juuuuust go back to first gear and stop when the light turns green .000006 of a milli second after you stopped.

When you're updating your phone, and the time comes to restore everything that has been successfully backed up... ERROR!! ERROR!! pops its F!ckin head up, resulting in you having only one option which is to start a complete fresh.. losing every single contact, photo, movie and app you had previously... <_>

this is one of the many reasons i dont like apple products

blackberry ftw

I hate it when you pull up to a set of traffic lights and try to keep rolling and juuuuust go back to first gear and stop when the light turns green .000006 of a milli second after you stopped.

Take an extra 5 seconds of rolling into the intersection rather than accelerating into it. That and it makes everyone else mad and speed around you which is always a laugh.

this is one of the many reasons i dont like apple products

blackberry ftw

Android too... Everything is backed up to your google account. :)

getting told off at work for sitting down after ive been standing up for 5hours on a cement floor. Said i have back got told if i bring in a doctors cert they will cut my shifts as it as ohs&w issue.

f**k this shit. Got 4 hours left of standing.