Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Drifting in this country is going to go far with so much childish crap being plastered all over facebook/NS.

Rules: ignorant public mailing death threats against 2Day FM. Tards.

Drift annoys me.

It's all I've loved/spent my time doin or worked for the last 10yrs and as said above, things like bitching on FB/people ripping each other off or just complete f**king twat self promoters.

Even red bull drift shifters f**ks me off, it's just a big power skid and donuts with a bunch of wow bullshit all over the course and 10,000 people who shouldn't even know what the nice quiet little sport.

Sucks what the style of driving has become.

Check out the Drift Motorsport Victoria FB page. Seems mr. mcqueen has been getting VERY dirty.

why the f**k do you guys need multiple drift clubs in victoria?

Drift annoys me.

It's all I've loved/spent my time doin or worked for the last 10yrs and as said above, things like bitching on FB/people ripping each other off or just complete f**king twat self promoters.

Even red bull drift shifters f**ks me off, it's just a big power skid and donuts with a bunch of wow bullshit all over the course and 10,000 people who shouldn't even know what the nice quiet little sport.

Absolutely.

That's the problem with a lot of sports/activites that start to reach the mainstream. Wankers emerge who need to just shut the f**k up, and oldskool players start bitching an moaning about how new people aren't OG enough, and they too need to shut the f**k up. It's like the guys who bitch if you put an engine in a car that's too new, wrong type of induction, wrong manufacturer, wrong country of origin, etc - just shut up tards, cut sick and make something even better. I don't want to see the same original-spec restored classics or carbon/stickerbombed imports, I only want to see things that kick ass, and if you're an enthusiest, so should you.

Granted, I don't have this problem with drift because I'm really not in the scene, but I see it in other things I do, so I know where you're coming from.

Check out the Drift Motorsport Victoria FB page. Seems mr. mcqueen has been getting VERY dirty.

i see the point of having multiple clubs, but not if they are all hiring the same venue and competing for track time.

where i am ( and club rally ) there are approx 8 clubs that we deal with, but we each have our own venue's

(we lease land of council and have built rally tracks ) we run championships where members travel to the

other tracks and score points.

for us this works AS we all have our own land and run events for our members monthly. so what one

club does for 90% of the year does not affect anyone else

To fill a void, it's too much for one club to handle at the moment.

To fill a void, it's too much for one club to handle at the moment.

exactly this, Vicdrift are non stop with Winton events every month, Gkteck series, Drift Attack series, they dont run practice days at Calder, Scott McQueen filled that void and organised practice days at Calder for everyone, also Vicdrift events fill with in hours even the practice days so Scott offered an alternative, nothing wrong with that

i see the point of having multiple clubs, but not if they are all hiring the same venue and competing for track time.

where i am ( and club rally ) there are approx 8 clubs that we deal with, but we each have our own venue's

(we lease land of council and have built rally tracks ) we run championships where members travel to the

for us this works AS we all have our own land and run events for our members monthly. so what one

hey that's pretty cool... Do you guys swap tracks every so often to keep it alive?

Motorbike riders on the highway and in heavy traffic, everyone I've seen will just weave their way through traffic, pull into lanes where ever they see fit. I had a very undignified yelling match with one last week after he sped up and cut me off and then brake checked me when I pulled in behind him and then he turned around in his seat yelling shit at me all because I thrown my hand up in the air at him whilst callling him an idiot, he could of killed himself fkning idiot.

They serve in and out of traffic and run in between lanes, its just stupid and dangerous. The other day in the morning 3 seperate car+bike accidents occured on the motorway. It's bs, talk about danger on the roads.

I never used to feel this way down in tassie but up here in qld it's really bad and really fkning dangerous.

Also nothing makes me more pissed off when people have a go at you when they are in the wrong and you are in the right.

Assclowns and Roadrules; I have 2x to add to the list;

f**ksticks who don't understand how to merge; A car is merging onto the freeway from the onramp, B car is in the freeways merging lane; Instead of one f**kstick taking the initiative and allowing the other to merge, They both slow down to 40 kmh to allow one to merge yet they both just can't make a damn decision as to who goes first; Seriously *milkshakes*, There are x5 lanes on the freeway; B car should just skip into another lane so all the cars coming from the onramp onto the freeway and get on and NOT slow down traffic.

f**ksticks who don't look and pull out; This has shit me as of late. Ill be driving down a main road in the far left hand lane doing the speed limit (60-80kmh) and some clown decides to pull out from the side street into my lane at the very last second, And best of all, THEY AREN'T LOOKING. Not only is this stupidly dangerous, Its just stupidly stupid :lol:

I'm starting to feel the need to start "accidentily" ramming *milkshakes*.

I could state who these drivers are but I'd get the ban stick too!

peds that cross a main road everywhere but at the lights or crossings. then expect you to slow down or stop for them

Drift annoys me.

People complaining when other people do something that is different. I thought the concept of "Drift Pinball" was awesome for a promo, and it did actually have some technical points to it, albeit at a slower speed.

If you detested it so much, maybe you should come up with an original idea that's never been done before and produce it for everyone to enjoy and show their mates?

^ this.

People need to calm down and just be friends. If you don't like what someones doing with their car or their style of drift, do it your own way.

I dont like commodores, but if a commo driver comes up and wants to chat about cars ill chat all day with him because in the end we both like cars.

Drift annoys me.

People complaining when other people do something that is different. I thought the concept of "Drift Pinball" was awesome for a promo, and it did actually have some technical points to it, albeit at a slower speed.

If you detested it so much, maybe you should come up with an original idea that's never been done before and produce it for everyone to enjoy and show their mates?

Why does the style need an original idea...

Why should I have to create one just to please others and there mates?

If you like/love/appreciate something it doesn't need to have glamour thrown at it, just to please an audience who wouldn't normally give 2 shits about the original discipline.

Drift annoys me.

Why does the style need an original idea...

Why should I have to create one just to please others and there mates?

If you like/love/appreciate something it doesn't need to have glamour thrown at it, just to please an audience who wouldn't normally give 2 shits about the original discipline.

Because seeing the same generic mid-standard thing over, and over, and over, and over gets pretty old and stale after a while? Flair, vitality and style is where it's at!

Jews

Lebos... checkmate

kents who delete the whore thread. I wasnt here to see what went down but ffs the threads are in the NWS section.

When people stand in a cluster on the escalators, and force you to wait behind them since they choose not to walk down it to be quicker.

Also, when you pull over to the side of the road to let someone passed, and you don't even get a wave for it.

hey that's pretty cool... Do you guys swap tracks every so often to keep it alive?

Nope dont swap tracks, But support each other, ie if a club has an event on we let our members know.

if you want to travel to race and have nothing else on your more then welcome too.

When businesses make it difficult to do business with them.

When dumb f**ks have a minor crash during peak hour times and don't move into a f**king side street or the shoulder lanes!

When dumb f**ks have a minor crash during peak hour times and don't move into a f**king side street or the shoulder lanes!

I'll go one worse - people who break on a busy road with no traffic lights or queues in sight, and don't coast into the left most lane. Saw that the other day. Some guy was stopped in the middle lane of a 3-lane road, no hazards, bonnet up looking at the engine.

sometimes It can't be helped, I had an old torana once that i was at the front of the que at a red light in the right lane. soon as the light went green it stopped

(stripped the fibre gear in the Distribitor, Just lucky i guess ) and that old girl did not have Hazards :lol:

had to wave people around me then push the car over to the other side of the road, lots of beeping and shit but at the time there was nothing i could do

sometimes It can't be helped, I had an old torana once that i was at the front of the que at a red light in the right lane. soon as the light went green it stopped

(stripped the fibre gear in the Distribitor, Just lucky i guess ) and that old girl did not have Hazards laugh.png

had to wave people around me then push the car over to the other side of the road, lots of beeping and shit but at the time there was nothing i could do

Yeah, but that's when you were sitting at traffic. I'm not talking about those situations. This was a straight flat 3-lane road outside peak hour. The only queue that could have affected it would need to be at least 1km long, and there was nowhere near enough traffic for that.

that pinging sound from cars!

hearing it makes me cringe.... is it because everyone is using ethanol fuel?

i was told its what makes them ping off their heads.

When shops only have a "store locator" and all I want to see is a list of all their locations, not the nearest.

^$&^%&$%^*%^