Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Obviously I'm a little different to you guys... Because I wouldn't drive that far for a wave :lol:

Fkn shitcnts walking up a flight of stairs on the right side and walking down on the left side.

Wrong fkn way ffs, holding people up. Go with the fkn flow!

Cheers,

Andy

Fkn shitcnts walking up a flight of stairs on the right side and walking down on the left side.

Wrong fkn way ffs, holding people up. Go with the fkn flow!

Cheers,

Andy

f**k yes!

and once again the heat, winter come back please.

People on escalators that just stand in your way when you're trying to walk past them. *milkshakes*

Vodafone.

I just received my wife's phone bill for the month........$2000.

They said the charges were because she downloaded 2 movies via Hotspot Ono her iPad.

She was 4.5 gb over her limit, and they charged me $1970 or it.

Can I take this to the ombudsman???

Edited by greens14

4.5gig is a LOT over the limit :/ try it though, let us know how it goes!

Vodafone.

They said the charges were because she downloaded 2 movies via Hotspot Ono her iPad.

if you were aware that you had gone over i dont think youd get anywhere at the TIO. Telstra charge 10c per MB you go over, 4.5GB would work out to be $450. $2000 seems pretty f**king steep.

Vodafone.

It's a Department of Fair Trading matter. Ombudsman is explicitly for Governement organisations and services.

Your angle would be the late of Telco notice of your cap breach. I'm with TPG and whislt not the greatest, they send me SMSes when I'm nearing my limit for voice or data.

Edited by pmod

I'm surprised its happened at all as normally iTunes prompts you to use wifi if its over X0 gb?

For example a song is fine to download on 3G yet if you want an album it says this file is to big and must be downloaded via wifi?

try calling vodafone. had it happen it to me when i went to europe a couple years ago, came home to a $3k bill because id left data roaming on. called up vodafone and told them i wasnt going to pay because id never been made aware how expensive it would be to leave it on, they ended up lowering the bill to about $700.

Vodafone.

if you were aware that you had gone over i dont think youd get anywhere at the TIO. Telstra charge 10c per MB you go over, 4.5GB would work out to be $450. $2000 seems pretty f**king steep.

1024mb in a gig, it can be a very costly mistake, you hear of all those stories on aca/tt of dumb people whining about there $10xxx+ bills

it is part of the plan that no one reads or takes any notice of, then complain when they get shafted (legally) by the phone companies

knowledge is power

Vodafone.

1024mb in a gig, it can be a very costly mistake, you hear of all those stories on aca/tt of dumb people whining about there $10xxx+ bills

it is part of the plan that no one reads or takes any notice of, then complain when they get shafted (legally) by the phone companies

knowledge is power

I work for telstra and legally when we sell a phone we have to say the excess usage charges. Which is 10 cents for every single mb you go over. And yes 1024. 4.5GB with telstra would have been roughly $450.

The people with huge bills generally are the ones who get caught out over seas. Which is more than $1 for each mb you use.

I hate it when Glad Wrap doesn't unroll properly and one edge gets stuck, then basically the whole thing is FUBAR

My new phone decided to do in excess of 1.5gig of app updates in two days unbeknown to me, thus blowing my 1.5gig data cap.

Was not happy.

That Aliance add where they all go "Aaahhhhh...." because something's just gone wrong. I change the channel when I see it coming.

And anything advertising PuraTap.

I hate it when Glad Wrap doesn't unroll properly and one edge gets stuck, then basically the whole thing is FUBAR

Only reason they named that shit glad wrap is cause your glad when your finished with the crap

And anything advertising PuraTap.

ITS OUR ONE OFF NEVER TO BE REPEATED SALE ON PURRAAHHH TAPPPPPPPP. WE'LL CHUCK IN A FANCY FARKIN TAP. ONLY IF YOU BUY IT NOW. HOLY DICK f**k WERE OVERSTOCKED (AGAIN. OMFBBQ) SO YOU CAN BUY IT FOR THE LOW PRICE OF 79.95. WE'LL NEVER REPEAT THIS OFFER AGAIN. UNTIL NEXT f**kIN WEEK.

etc.

Vodafone.

It's a Department of Fair Trading matter. Ombudsman is explicitly for Governement organisations and services.

Incorrect.

The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman is who handles these sorts of complaints. I have dealt with them on a couple of occasions regarding my mobile, as have a few people i know.

The banking industry has an ombudsman as well.

Vodafone.

Incorrect.

The Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman is who handles these sorts of complaints. I have dealt with them on a couple of occasions regarding my mobile, as have a few people i know.

The banking industry has an ombudsman as well.

Ahh, didn't know about that one. In that case I was only incorrect about the Department of Fair Trading. "The Ombudsman" is a reference to the government watchdog, so he still wouldn't go there. Your advice is helpful.

Ombudsman NSW: http://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/complaints.

Telecommunications Ombudsman: http://www.tio.com.a...eputy-ombudsman

List: http://www.ombo.nsw....omplaints/links

Edited by pmod

Was just looking at a thread on another forum, a guy has done an engine conversion and couldn't figure out what a particular part was. The third reply was, "Remove it. Problem solved."

Problem solved? f**king how? You haven't said what it is, so I'm assuming you don't know what it is, but you're suggesting to remove it? What if it's a sensor that the car can't start without? What if it's a regulator to prevent the engine from losing xxx fluid?

Fksake.

Was just looking at a thread on another forum, a guy has done an engine conversion and couldn't figure out what a particular part was. The third reply was, "Remove it. Problem solved."

Problem solved? f**king how? You haven't said what it is, so I'm assuming you don't know what it is, but you're suggesting to remove it? What if it's a sensor that the car can't start without? What if it's a regulator to prevent the engine from losing xxx fluid?

Fksake.

The Internet

Pretty much. Probably "first world problems" too. Or maybe "First world interacting with degenerates".

Vodafone.

Mate had a similar problem, used his global roaming internet whilst in Thailand to D/L the Pearl Jam album, (2cd) and it cost him almost 2 grand. He called up and they reduced it a 300-400 after a lengthy discussion. Try working it out with them first, the ombudsman (at least in banking, my field) won't really care until you've tried to work it out with the company first. My 2c.

Good luck man.

Queensland drivers..... They have no idea how to drive.. Put them on a public road and you end up with danger..

"WHAT INDICATOR" "OH THERES A CAR NEXT TO ME.MMM THEYLL MOVE"

And yes I live in QLD

Dickheads who throw Nurburgring stickers on their 318i's like they race!

Queensland drivers..... They have no idea how to drive.. Put them on a public road and you end up with danger..

"WHAT INDICATOR" "OH THERES A CAR NEXT TO ME.MMM THEYLL MOVE"

And yes I live in QLD

I used to live in QLD man. Trust me, it's driving heaven compared to SA.

Edited by pyro

Clowns who clearly don't know road rules. I say this every month but ffs it pisses me off.

*milkshakes* who don't know how to indicate to merge.... They wonder why I get up the ass of them and give them shit.

*milkshakes* who clearly don't know how to do a Uturn.. Came onto Kingsway here in Vic from the freeway, Was turning left and I had the green, Some *milkshake* did a Uturn right in front of me where the sign said give way to me, He tooted then proceeded to cut me off in front of me and stop his car, Get out, Screaming at the top of his lungs, WHILE I was on the phone to the boss :lol: As much as I would of liked to of gotten out and done something, Boss was telling me to get details and shit.. Haven't heard anything yet :wacko:

Trying to recycle oil... which you can only do once a month at some places. Yet you can't dump it because it's illegal.

So you make it hard for me to get rid of it properly, or you want me to pay for YOU to SELL it to someone else so THEY can recycle it and sell it back to me?

If you think recycling oil is hard... try recycling brake fluid.... lol.

The f**k, this government is 1 step forward and then a constant velocity backwards.