Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Trying to recycle oil... which you can only do once a month at some places. Yet you can't dump it because it's illegal.

So you make it hard for me to get rid of it properly, or you want me to pay for YOU to SELL it to someone else so THEY can recycle it and sell it back to me?

If you think recycling oil is hard... try recycling brake fluid.... lol.

The f**k, this government is 1 step forward and then a constant velocity backwards.

Yep, our government is f**ked.

$30+ million collected from the Waste Levy but it's pretty much just sitting in a piggy bank. According to legislation it can't be used for anything other than Environment/Waste management, but the government departments aren't given it so it just sits there as a "surplus".

Trying to recycle oil... which you can only do once a month at some places. Yet you can't dump it because it's illegal.

So you make it hard for me to get rid of it properly, or you want me to pay for YOU to SELL it to someone else so THEY can recycle it and sell it back to me?

The f**k, this government is 1 step forward and then a constant velocity backwards.

Find a local garage that has a waste oil tank outside. Rock up under the cover of darkness and pour it in.

all i do is pour all my waste oil / fluid in a drum, then pump it into a milk bottle or old oil bottle. Then one bottle goes into the bin weekly.

Works well.

...and thanks to the carbon tax, if you do take it to a garage to properly dispose of it, it costs more! Each service it cost me about $10 to get rid of waste oil.

But I'd rather that than waste the ancient hydrocarbons by burying it in a rubbish tip or kill the fish by dumping it down the storm drain.

Seriously, the carbon tax annoys me.

And the vast number of taxes in general. I guess poor citizens are easier to control.

And the vast number of taxes in general. I guess poor citizens are easier to control.

There can't be an uprising if you're worried about not having a home...

Every now and then when I see a council cleanup I just trawl through and find a few 20L rectangular drums pool chemicals come in. Dump all my oil/coolant/trans/brake/degreaser/etc in them because I'm a bastard, then after a year, rock up to the free chemical disposals they have every 6 months or so where my folks live and hand them 60L of shit. The guys look at me like "what the fk is wrong with you", but I tell them what's in it, they take it, and the entire experience costs me zero dollars.

Queensland drivers..... They have no idea how to drive.. Put them on a public road and you end up with danger..

"WHAT INDICATOR" "OH THERES A CAR NEXT TO ME.MMM THEYLL MOVE"

And yes I live in QLD

I totally agree!! The amount of knobs who are too lazy to move a lever 2cm with there own energy pisses me off to no end!! I see it every day and it only seems to be getting worse, I'm just trying to figure out where half of them learned to drive!?

Also young female drivers are some of the worst drivers on qld roads, speeding, not paying attention to what's around them so I just try to stay well clear if possible.

go to paramount browns and get a massive container. I bought 78L one for like $15 or something. At that way you only have to empty it every few years. or pour it over a bon fire :ph34r:

Boners doing 65 in an 80 zone in the right lane. Go nuts and do 65 in the left lane, I don't care, but eat a dick if you think that's okay to do in the right lane. I've resorted to using the horn on these people until they get the point.

Boners doing 65 in an 80 zone in the right lane. Go nuts and do 65 in the left lane, I don't care, but eat a dick if you think that's okay to do in the right lane. I've resorted to using the horn on these people until they get the point.

Not sure what your laws are but in WA you don't need to keep left unless the speed limit is 90 or over or it is other wise stated.

However, I agree with you and it is a common courtesy to stay in the left lane, especially when driving like a nanna.

in SA the law of keep left comes in at 80 or above, got out of a tailgating ticket before because the car in front of me was well under the speed limit and still in the right lane lane

Not sure what your laws are but in WA you don't need to keep left unless the speed limit is 90 or over or it is other wise stated.

However, I agree with you and it is a common courtesy to stay in the left lane, especially when driving like a nanna.

i beleive it is also the same in Adelaide, however as you stated it is common courtesy to stay in the left hand lane is always good.

this has been said countless times, but people who do 70 in an 80 zone. then when it comes into the 60 zone they continue at 70. FFS

was driving home from work, a cop was in front of me and a shit box nexzt to the cop. had a plastic rear window, rust everywhere, odd wheels, blown smoke and exhaust leaks..

Theses are what cops SHOULD be defecting, instead they pick on us.. :hammer:

Queensland drivers..... They have no idea how to drive.. Put them on a public road and you end up with danger..

And yes I live in QLD

I totally agree!! The amount of knobs who are too lazy to move a lever 2cm with there own energy pisses me off to no end!! I see it every day and it only seems to be getting worse, I'm just trying to figure out where half of them learned to drive!?

Also young female drivers are some of the worst drivers on qld roads, speeding, not paying attention to what's around them so I just try to stay well clear if possible.

QLD aint got shit on VIC drivers, Let me tell you that. Mind you I was up Far North QLD over xmas and new years and every one was far more "chilled" than the average Joe in Melbourne. Ppl merging with no indicator = me speeding up and not letting them in. Hey, They don't have an indicator on. They hit me, Well, Thats their problem.

And yes I live in QLD

QLD aint got shit on VIC drivers, Let me tell you that. Mind you I was up Far North QLD over xmas and new years and every one was far more "chilled" than the average Joe in Melbourne. Ppl merging with no indicator = me speeding up and not letting them in. Hey, They don't have an indicator on. They hit me, Well, Thats their problem.

Where up in far north qld where you?? i live in townsville and i find it hard to believe that there are worse drivers anywhere else in australia.. Ever idiot blows through round abouts like its going out of fashion, people either drive 20k's under the speed limit or 20 k's over.. and alot of people do use indicators, but that is when they are already merging into the area that your car is occupying..

OT: Everything i mentioned above..

And yes I live in QLD

Where up in far north qld where you?? i live in townsville and i find it hard to believe that there are worse drivers anywhere else in australia.. Ever idiot blows through round abouts like its going out of fashion, people either drive 20k's under the speed limit or 20 k's over.. and alot of people do use indicators, but that is when they are already merging into the area that your car is occupying..

OT: Everything i mentioned above..

slippery was in port douglas!

i stayed up in cairns recently and hired a car for a couple of days, drivers seemed pretty relaxed.

the only ones that seemed shit were the tourists which you could always tell as they had a big sticker on the car saying XXXXX car rental

Port Douglas and Cairns..

Funny too cos the airport shuttle bus drivers are more Hoons than any other car on the street. ONE THING THAT ANNOYED THE SHIT OUT OF ME was I only saw ONE import.. And it was a f**king Chaser. WTFBBQ

Some tips will take it for free. From memory, I think the Wingfield one takes it for free*

*it was a long time ago I went there, so things may have changed

Funny too cos the airport shuttle bus drivers are more Hoons than any other car on the street. ONE THING THAT ANNOYED THE SHIT OUT OF ME was I only saw ONE import.. And it was a f**king Chaser. WTFBBQ

i counted how many i saw while i was there. i think it was around 8ish. mostly 33's. saw a few s13's and an S14...... and i didn't count wrx's

Was also up there over new years, alot of Victorian's :lol: but yea not many imports lots of Delica's, WRX's and ricers.

Was also up there over new years, alot of Victorian's laugh.png but yea not many imports lots of Delica's, WRX's and ricers.

Haha we met ONE vic couple up at Port Douglas.. f**k loads of Americans/Poms/Europeans etc.

Saw a nice chaser and I think a skyline or two..

f**ks with white sunglasses.

especially when their skin is burned to a crisp and pulsing neon red.

customers that come into my work 2mins before we shut. ignore me when i ask if they need a hand as we are closing. f**k me about while im getting the part then talk on there phone and ignore me as im putting the sale through.

ended up leaving 15mins after i should've :hammer:

customers that come into my work 2mins before we shut. ignore me when i ask if they need a hand as we are closing. f**k me about while im getting the part then talk on there phone and ignore me as im putting the sale through.

ended up leaving 15mins after i should've hammer.gif

Don't make me come in tomorrow...

ended up leaving 15mins after i should've :hammer:

Swings and round abouts mate, hopefully you dont have customers that often.

I hate that old-style ringtone people put on their phones, the one that sounds like a bell.

I also hate it when people in the office walk away from their desks but leave their phones there and it rings with that shit ringtone constantly.

Where rejects ya?

I've taken oil to our local tip atleast 3 times in a week. The only rule is 20L at a time. Lucky my drum is 20L

People ranting on fb company pages for likes.

People getting their kids to hold up signs for likes.

People with cancer holding signs saying they're beautiful

People putting up these sad stories than go on saying how ugly this world is and ending with " like if you agree "

Just Facebook in general but yet I cannot get away from it, it is the devils work.