Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Ads for funeral insurance. There seems to be one in every single commercial break.

The amount of english people on our television.

The word 'hoonigan'. I feel like its taken too lightly, like scallywag or something. A hoon is very negative word imo, same level as being called a racist. At least in Australia it certainly is.

YES!!! FUNERAL ADS!!!

The oldies in the ads are the best! "We're so f**king thrilled about the prospect of dying at any moment, that we've used countless hours normally spent pissing our money down a pokie drain, to compare funeral plans. We sure as f**k don't want our tightarse children to skimp on our funeral!"

I really don't understand this shit hey. Assuming I had a choice in how my death proceedings/funeral would go down (which I don't, because I'll be f**king dead), it'd be something along the lines of:

1. Harvest whatever organs you can get. I don't need them any more.
  2. Burn the rest. I'm going to decompose anyway. If someone wants to keep the ashes, power to ya. If not, power to ya.
  3. No f**king biblical bullshit at my funeral. No f**king churches or any of that crap. The *milkshakes* charge like a wounded bull, for no value-adding at all. Burn me in someone's back yard.
  4. If you really want to remember me on the day of the funeral. LAN party. No f**king consoles, just PC's and have a f**king LAN bender. Caffeine, pizza, toilet, repeat. Try and make it go for a week or so. Play plenty of Quake 3, but remember, I'm dead, so really, I don't give a shit what you do or don't play. Use it as an excuse to get away from work for as long as you can.
  5. Once the festivities are over, power on as per normal.

I somehow doubt that will ever be offered as a funeral plan, unless they can charge $300/head for the LAN party...

^^ agreed they are f**ked

Bloody digital tv channel volumes! One show can be at the right level, then the next comes on about 50% louder, then the next is softer.

Or is that just me...

Volume in movies is a pain In the ass at the best of times, can't hear them talk so you turn it up and then they start shooting or blowing shit up as it wakes the young one up all the way down the hall.

Volume in movies is a pain In the ass at the best of times, can't hear them talk so you turn it up and then they start shooting or blowing shit up as it wakes the young one up all the way down the hall.

This shits me off so fking bad!

I cant hear WTF is going on so i turn it up, then they blast the dramatic music, blow something up or somebody screams and then my missus screams down the hallway to turn it down.

Some games are the same.

You turn it up so you can hear what a character is saying, then BOOM-BOOM-BANG gunfire :lol:

Bloody digital tv channel volumes! One show can be at the right level, then the next comes on about 50% louder, then the next is softer.

Or is that just me...

Its compression. its a technique used to make the ads louder. your TV should have a 'normalise volume' function to even it out.

This is likely due to having a poor quality center channel speaker, poorly calibrated 5.1 system, or your player is set up for 5.1 delivery but no 5.1 speakers are attached.

if you tell your DVD player to use stereo output only, its likely to fix the problem by playing the center channel (dialogue) through the left and right channels in a mix.

nope! is is pay tv. movie channels are really quiet, and the other ones vary. doesn't matter what setting the amp is on, or if i run it straight through the tv

when the power goes out at work and your made to sit and wait till it goes back on.. had to sit in a dark unaircon'd warehouse with zero air flow while it was f**king hot outside...

Those memes/t shirts that say "Keep Calm and......"

Seriously theres nothing funny about it, pisses me off so much.

Also the Fringe.... Encourages way too many hipsters to go out in public, and they should NEVER be encouraged!!!

Edited by Wannabe S14/15 owner

Me too. so I made this. T-shirts are in production.

fuck-you-these-are-not-clever.png

Have to say one of my pet peeves is when people selling a car only have 1 or 2 photos (or even none). (but why does it annoy me? not like it's my possession for sale)

I've always figured if I was trying to sell my car (which I never will...) that there'd be a photo of the front, back, both sides, roof, engine bay, front seats, rear seats, dash and cluster. Along with any other spare parts.

Is it that hard to take a few more photos or give a bit more detail?

Oh and included is photos that are taken through the door window and getting a reflection, nice work.

Me too. so I made this. T-shirts are in production.

fuck-you-these-are-not-clever.png

Spot on!!!

Cab drivers in Sydney get as much life out of their brake pads as they can.

And it really hurts ma ears.

People who go out and get car loans for $10k+ and don't have a single cent deposit. If you can afford atleast 20% deposit you cant afford to buy it. Everyone wants everything here and now. Paying interest on an item that depreciates is stupid.

these f**king pics / game what ever it is

16514_10151292416648663_2086972089_n.jpg

This is everywhere on Facebook... As much as I hate he game, when a retard posts the most obvious one, just gives me a laugh, only benefit.

Noisy eaters!! It makes me physically ill when I can hear people chewing with their mouth open.

People who don't indicate

Littering

When someone leaves a massively long voicemail and mumbles their phone number right at the end so you have to replay the entire message to hear the number again

People who cut you off and then proceed to drive 5 - 10 km/h under the limit. Grr

Dunno if this was covered but people who aren't keen to sell their shit. I enquired about a new phone to a couple of people and never hear back. This is before any sort of haggling has occured, they just never reply. f**k is that all about.

Dunno if this was covered but people who aren't keen to sell their shit. I enquired about a new phone to a couple of people and never hear back. This is before any sort of haggling has occured, they just never reply. f**k is that all about.

i agree or when they say make an offer and you make a low offer and instead of a counter offer they just say not interested

People who leave their windscreen wipers on either after its completely stopped raining or when driving through a tunnel (eg: The M5 tunnel in Syd).

Or is that just me...

Its compression. its a technique used to make the ads louder. your TV should have a 'normalise volume' function to even it out.

This is likely due to having a poor quality center channel speaker, poorly calibrated 5.1 system, or your player is set up for 5.1 delivery but no 5.1 speakers are attached.

if you tell your DVD player to use stereo output only, its likely to fix the problem by playing the center channel (dialogue) through the left and right channels in a mix.

Compression on the ads and dynamic range on the movies. The movies sound like good sound should, the ads are clipped to buggery. Just like modern pop/hip hop music vs classic rock.

Things that annoy me - loudness war

Noisy eaters!! It makes me physically ill when I can hear people chewing with their mouth open.

A *milkshake* does this at work, he makes a f**king slapping sound with his mouth when he eats, I got up walked over to him and told him to eat quietly or I'll punch him in the jaw.

He wet outside and ate. Tosser.

A *milkshake* does this at work, he makes a f**king slapping sound with his mouth when he eats, I got up walked over to him and told him to eat quietly or I'll punch him in the jaw.

He wet outside and ate. Tosser.

cheers for letting me know, i have 5 months to practice now!