Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Same boat. Got back from japan two weeks ago today. Still not back in the groove. Just cant be f**ked

Same boat. Got back from japan two weeks ago today. Still not back in the groove. Just cant be f**ked

The cultural difference won't help.

I've never been, but some day I will. I reckon Australia would be a stressed-out shit hole in comparison.

If, and when I do go, it'll be permenant.

people chewing strong smelling chewys

Slightly o/t. In South Africa I bought a packet of Mentos that had 3 or 4 different strength mints in it. The most extreme ones were in the black part of the packet and were so strong, that they were making my wife cough when I was breathing out through my nose...

I reckon Australia would be a stressed-out shit hole in comparison.

Going overseas makes me realise how uptight we are. There's just so much stupid over-protectionist bullshit here.

Japan literally do almost everything better. Their culture is SO much better. And japanese girls. Just wow

Japan literally do almost everything better. Their culture is SO much better. And japanese girls. Just wow

Going to Japan ruined my life. nopics thinks I was biased and that I was in love with random shit simply because it was Japan... the only reason I didn't move there is the average pay. Everything is better there.

What's the difference in living in a modest crapshack there, and similar here?

The people.

I absolutely love everything about Japan including the food, ladies, transport, drinking culture etc etc but considering how work is a big part of most people's lives I don't think I could ever work there because the work culture is whack as hell. I believe you're not supposed to leave before your superior does and he can't leave before his does etc etc otherwise it's all sorts of dishonour and whatnot and the expectation is you stay at the company for life and work long hours as well. There's a reason the suicide rate is so high for men who've lost their jobs and just generally.

But besides that noise I fkn love Japan.

I absolutely love everything about Japan including the food, ladies, transport, drinking culture etc etc but considering how work is a big part of most people's lives I don't think I could ever work there because the work culture is whack as hell. I believe you're not supposed to leave before your superior does and he can't leave before his does etc etc otherwise it's all sorts of dishonour and whatnot and the expectation is you stay at the company for life and work long hours as well. There's a reason the suicide rate is so high for men who've lost their jobs and just generally.

But besides that noise I fkn love Japan.

Start your own company :P

And therein lies the problem with Japan. For all their cool utilities, awesome tech, hot chicks and quirky events, their culture has serious issues. Despite their love of all things Western and welcoming nature to travellers, the Japanese people still remain highly xenophobic, and their self-inflicted cultural repression is a joke. Australia's problems are over-legislation and providing migrants with inadequate incentive to assimilate, both of which can be solved easily enough if the Government and citizens pulled their fingers out and made some changes.

The problems Japan has are not so easily solved.

• Upvote 1

japans honor code is all they know it runs so deep in there culture, where they would rather die then bring shame on there family

I'd take that over all the houso *enchilada's* in this country.

Rules: Anything Paul Walker, this tard died over 2 weeks ago and every where I go people are losing their minds. Even my f**king gf gets mad when I tell her his death is nothing when measured against any of the soldiers, police, fireman or even Nelson Mandela that died the following week.

Him and his mate were hooning and they hit a tree, get off his cock.

That and some other *enchilada* that was selling 'genuine Rota Grids' on drift sales yesterday. WHAT THE f**k?

Edited by mitch_32

I'd take that over all the houso *enchilada's* in this country.

Rules: Anything Paul Walker, this tard died over 2 weeks ago and every where I go people are losing their minds. Even my f**king gf gets mad when I tell her his death is nothing when measured against any of the soldiers, police, fireman or even Nelson Mandela that died the following week.

he was also borderline pedo

Literally sick of seeing flooded fake brides/nardi's/takatas etc. over FB and everywhere else.

It's nearly impossible to find genuine stuff, second hand now haha

check Facebook sales, some *milkshake* was selling genuine rota grids a few days ago...

kids these days.

Literally sick of seeing flooded fake brides/nardi's/takatas etc. over FB and everywhere else.

It's nearly impossible to find genuine stuff, second hand now haha

Yep. Just buy through Streeter, Thats what its resorted too. Every man and his dog runs fake Brides and Nardi's.

Idiots like you.

I'm not in the catergory you speak, But the bloke did a lot of good solid work fundraising and helping the less fortunate; Compared to many celebs out there who do sweet f**k all, He was a god in that respect.

Sure, Soldiers, Nelson Mandela etc. was equally a sad loss, But have some f**king respect. If you want to reword what you said, Target the fools who are crying about it. You worded it poorly.

Idiots like you.

I'm not in the category you speak, But the bloke did a lot of good solid work fundraising and helping the less fortunate; Compared to many celebs out there who do sweet f**k all, He was a god in that respect.

Sure, Soldiers, Nelson Mandela etc. was equally a sad loss, But have some f**king respect. If you want to reword what you said, Target the fools who are crying about it. You worded it poorly.

It's fairly clear that Mitch_32's entire issue with Paul Walker is that he was a celebrity, and not the manner of his death or that he's weighing lives in some kind of a rational sense. Nelson Mandela died peacefully at 95 (expected at that age) and Police/Firemen/Soldiers deliberately engage in work with a risk of death, making their death less surprising than PW. Not to mention being a soldier/policeman doesn't automatically make you a person worthy of strangers being upset; there have been A LOT of psychos and dirtbags in those occupations, for which a tear should be never shed. At least PW was known to be a decent guy.

As for the "people losing their minds"... my guess is that these people have actually made a fairly normal response when the topic was raised, but Mitch_32 has been aggressively disrespectful towards PW, for no good reason, and subsequently goaded them into getting angry. I know a guy that does the exact same thing, then gets annoyed when people respond harshly.

Edited by pmod
  • Upvote 1

The new jeep ad

"Dooooooont hold backkkkkkk"

Great Slogan and then the go and name a model "limited"

Like.... Oxy moron much ?

The new jeep ad

Not that the song was much chop before, but Jeep have well and truly ruined it for EVERYONE now.

The new jeep ad

Not that the song was much chop before, but Jeep have well and truly ruined it for EVERYONE now.

Anything that got as much playtime as that did, was shit.

People in cars be like "OH MY GOD I LOCE THIS SONG" turns up volume to hammer drill level

Then turns around and tries to have a conversation

GRINDS MY FUXKING GEARS

"Sorry, I can't hear you over this shit music!"

Yeah, nah?

The latest generation of Import Drivers.... You see it on Facebook and IRL.. How they act/talk/think is just... Wow.

/Whenwilliteverend?

People in cars be like "OH MY GOD I LOCE THIS SONG" turns up volume to hammer drill level

Then turns around and tries to have a conversation

GRINDS MY FUXKING GEARS

Yep this and people with a really noisy exhaust opting for Reaaaaalllly expensive audio gear (Focal, Rockford, Mackintosh) because they tell the slightest difference in the sound hahahaha