Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

The fact that work organises the earliest flight out of Adelaide for Brisbane. Then is happy to let me wait 3 hours for my connecting flight

Then they wonder why in such a grumpy *milkshake* when I roll into Roma late afternoon

The 2dayfm new cast; Sophie monk, Mell B etc, who are replacing kyle &jackieo. Seriously I hate everyone of them and now going to delete 104.1 off my radio.

Being a filo, visiting the family for the holidays, getting asked constantly when I'm having children.

Having yo sign onto here and other sites every time I want to view them on my phone

Neighbours who constantly play their music - no matter what time of the day - so loud we can hear it inside the house with the doors shut. And it's not even good music! If I want to listen to Rod Stewart singing live I'll go to one of his goddam concerts! I don't need to hear the crackly muffled version you blast into our yard!

And neighbours with yap dogs...small, shitty yap dogs.

Open the back door..."yap...yapyapyapyapyap..yap-yap,yappity"

Scuff my feet on the concrete outside.. "yap...yapyapyapyapyap..yap-yap,yappity...yap"

Sneeze... "yap-yap-yap-yap-yapppyapyap"

and god forbid I walk within a metre of the fence... "YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP YAP-YAPYAPYAPYAP YAP-YAPPITY-YAP-YAAAAAAP...AARF...AARF..AARF"

Shits me to tears... :angry:

disclaimer: If you have a yap dog - soz. I'm sure yours is lovely

for those who are my facebook friends you already know about what happen

never doing any thing nice for a stranger again

hobo asked me for spare change so he could catch a bus

walked into a pub and found him sitting in front of a pokie machine

Rage-guy.jpg

Being a filo, visiting the family for the holidays, getting asked constantly when I'm having children.

oh dude i can so relate

im not filo but im asian so same same

*now picture this with an asian accent *

your nearly 30 now

why you no have wife and family ?

family bring happiness

you no want happiness?

wife take care of you, why you no want some one take care of you ??

oh dude i can so relate

your nearly 30 now

family bring happiness

you no want happiness?

Women just take time away from your projects, women no good

• Downvote 5

oh dude i can so relate

your nearly 30 now

family bring happiness

you no want happiness?

Why you not cut whole lawn with scissors?

When Im hungry but Im too lazy to make food or go buy it.

f**king shits me.

This one's going to hurt a lot of people, but f**k YOU. If you're selling something, the onus is on you to provide all the details necessary for the sale. I will not PM/call/msg you for the basic information, that's what a f**king ADVERTISEMENT is for. If you're trying to sell a car and you're too f**king lazy to say whether it's auto or manual THEN YOU'RE TOO f**king LAZY TO SELL A f**king CAR AND i HOPE YOU DROWN IN THE RIVER THAT IS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. If you're selling 10 or less wheels and/or tyres, but you're too lazy to write the specs of the wheels and/or the tyres YOU'RE TOO f**king LAZY TO SELL WHEELS AND TYRES AND i HOPE YOU DROWN IN THE RIVER THAT IS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. If you're too f**king lazy to post the necessary details for selling an item, have a guess what that says about the process of buying from you? IT SAYS THAT IT'S GOING TO TAKE FOREVER, f**king SUCK AND YOU SHOULD DROWN IN THE RIVER THAT IS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.

Edited by pyro
  • Upvote 1

When Im hungry but Im too lazy to make food or go buy it.

f**king shits me.

For me is different

I'm hungry but I don't know what I feel like eating

• Upvote 1

This one's going to hurt a lot of people, but f**k YOU. If you're selling something, the onus is on you to provide all the details necessary for the sale. I will not PM/call/msg you for the basic information, that's what a f**king ADVERTISEMENT is for. If you're trying to sell a car and you're too f**king lazy to say whether it's auto or manual THEN YOU'RE TOO f**king LAZY TO SELL A f**king CAR AND i HOPE YOU DROWN IN THE RIVER THAT IS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. If you're selling 10 or less wheels and/or tyres, but you're too lazy to write the specs of the wheels and/or the tyres YOU'RE TOO f**king LAZY TO SELL WHEELS AND TYRES AND i HOPE YOU DROWN IN THE RIVER THAT IS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY. If you're too f**king lazy to post the necessary details for selling an item, have a guess what that says about the process of buying from you? IT SAYS THAT IT'S GOING TO TAKE FOREVER, f**king SUCK AND YOU SHOULD DROWN IN THE RIVER THAT IS YOUR OWN STUPIDITY.

aka

too many mods to list inbox me

aka

"Has a t28 and a shopping trolley dent bro"

• Upvote 1

f**king plus 1!!!

Some f**kead yesterday out up an ad

"Gu for sale pm for details, sick of people f**king me around"

THEN SAYS

"Not putting up a price to many people making stupid offers"

MAYBE IF YOU PUT SOME f**king INFO UP PROPLR WOULDNT NEED TO CKNTACT YOU TO f**k YOU AROUND

• Upvote 2

selling cars is the worst! i have mine up for $450 and still get people trying to low ball me!

when selling shit to *milkshakes* and they say yes to a time and place then message you asking if you can meet them 30mins from your house because they are not sure if they want it or not.

Dont waste my time bloody fukkin

i dont think i need it anymoar either now to think of it i'm fair sorted :)

Here is the perfect example:

Arin DjemalDrift sales

series 1.5 r33 roller. $500 firm

Arin DjemalBack up for sale cos of time wasters.

Located kings park

Mspec r33

Straight body, paints good has few scratches here and there

Need it gone asap cos its in the way. 500 firm no lower. Inbox me if interested

Calls people time wasters and after someone asking where Kings Park is, he says "West suburbs" yet 4 states in Australia have a "Kings Park" and 2 of them are west of their capital city. How f**king hard is it to write an ad that will actually sell your stuff?

Edited by pyro

Here is the perfect example:

Arin DjemalDrift sales

series 1.5 r33 roller. $500 firm

Arin DjemalBack up for sale cos of time wasters.

Located kings park

Mspec r33

Straight body, paints good has few scratches here and there

Need it gone asap cos its in the way. 500 firm no lower. Inbox me if interested

Calls people time wasters and after someone asking where Kings Park is, he says "West suburbs" yet 4 states in Australia have a "Kings Park" and 2 of them are west of their capital city. How f**king hard is it to write an ad that will actually sell your stuff?

A post code would do wonders

selling cars is the worst! i have mine up for $450 and still get people trying to low ball me!

Sold one of dads cars the other week. Had it for 1100 and got a long message why I should accept his offer of $100. Lol its less then 10%

• Downvote 1

I listed something for sale in good used condition on a forum the other day, at a tenth of the original perchase price (as in $450 used, $4500 new), and some bonehead still accused me of being delusional about the price. How about "Go f**k yourself", sunshine?

people who make a point of saying they weren't doing something that was cool

Low Balling bastards ... you know the ones: yeah negociate a price, they say sold, and ask to delete all your forsales threads (in good faith you do) and then come over and low ball you more even though you came to a agreement with a price then after you say no they walk away from deal...

oh I hate padentic pricks even f**king more..... its a f**king 4 thousand dollar S14.. of course it isnt going to have a Mirror Paintwork , f**k all KM's, a Powertune built engine, etc etc f**k me dead.

Edited by eastcoastdrifter

Oh wow, that's a new level of lowballing. Once you've negotiated a price that's it imho :| Did he end up paying the 4k or did he walk?

yeh its stupid if you take into account everything that's wrong with a car when setting a price they'll still try to drop it stupidly and if you dont take it into account no one will bother

Would you trade it for a VT Commo?