Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

Doing my course tomorrow in 40 degree heat and having to wear long clothes.

That annoys me :lol:

apart from the one I knew running like a bag of dicks compared to our jap bikes, for a 1200ish bike they make about as much power as my 600 jap bike, single front disk( they have 8 pistons tho) , compared to twin disk jap bikes , they are my main two, :P

Doing my course tomorrow in 40 degree heat and having to wear long clothes.

That annoys me laugh.png

:lol:

I rode to work then in the hills on the way home when it was 45 the other week :lol: (In full gear )

it was pretty bad in full riding gear today its not like ur moving fast enough/often enough to cool down but they had a fan set up with water misters in the sitting area so that was mad

Oh really ?!?!??! Noooooooooo! LOLLLLLL

I waited about a month, maybe 2.

Yeah I wasn't too far off that either.. 3 months for me! Lol

• Upvote 1

paying extra for express delivery and seller taking two days to post

FUXKING THIS+1

Having a clean , white S14 yesterday ... To a filthy black road grime covered S14 today hahaha

paying extra for express delivery and seller taking two days to post

Took 3 weeks, last time I paid for express postage.

Bought another item off the guy, paid regular postage, and it turned up within a week. Neg feedback left, and gave the cockhead a piece of my mind in an email, too.

Scar tissue, every time I decide that it's way to much fun riding on my skateboard instead slam off it I'll get a little concrete graze... But get up bleeding like I just ate four different flavours of sh!t haha.

^ +1 to that but replace aftershave with perfume..

And people who advertise wheels for sale but don't list the width or offset. Then when you email them and ask for that info they go "dunno, but they looked drift-spec"

I can understand that if you didn't put the wheels on you might not know the offset but not knowing the width??

These are important factors when buying wheels

^ +1 to that but replace aftershave with perfume..

And people who advertise wheels for sale but don't list the width or offset. Then when you email them and ask for that info they go "dunno, but they looked drift-spec"

I can understand that if you didn't put the wheels on you might not know the offset but not knowing the width??

These are important factors when buying wheels

but if they looked drift-spec why does it matter?

Drift-Spec = Drift tek? Obviously a new slang for Rota's or Varstoeens. Bleh.

I love it when you try selling a set of wheels and theres always that one idiot who is like "oh ill give you 60% of your asking price because my so-so can get them for the same price".

Little did the fool realise that the wheel is discountinued...And baller sizes... And still new with blue tape on... And the asking price is very reasonable, Not inflated by any means.

Scar tissue, every time I decide that it's way to much fun riding on my skateboard instead slam off it I'll get a little concrete graze... But get up bleeding like I just ate four different flavours of sh!t haha.

ah you skate? Nice. I haven't skated in a little while :S planning to get back onto the board soon though ;) I always like get back on, skate for a couple of months, then stop for like a year lol. And I always stop just before I start nailing tre flips haha, so I actually have never in my life been able to nail 5/5 tre flips because I always stop skating for a year or so just before I get to that stage!

Heh, what about those clowns that say "For sale this weekend only! After Monday I'm keeping it!"?

Dude, either sell the car, or don't sell the car.

All you're doing is crying out for attention.

people who cant barter or dont set there price allowing to barter

Honda owners

bro u js a htr hu cnt hndl da pwr of d vtec yo'

That's all well and good, but some people prefer to end up with LESS stuff than what they started with.

Hence NO SWAPS, etc.

continuing on from my previous whinge, asked a seller what width and offset the wheels are, get this:

"No idea they came off a r33 and are a dragged offset"

I give up...

but then I had the same problem selling a set of wheels. I had all the info and I constantly got asked "will it fit my car?" or "what types of cars will they fit?"

Why can't people do their own research first, work out what they need and then look for it. Or am I being unrealistic with my expectations...?

That's all well and good, but some people prefer to end up with LESS stuff than what they started with.

Hence NO SWAPS, etc.

I think he misunderstands the term 'barter' and really means 'bargain'. If not, then I completely agree that it's entirely ridiculous to expect any seller to want to trade your crap for theirs. I never sell items with bartering as an option, as in most cases, I don't want the junk they have to trade and they overvalue its worth. Not to mention, if you're selling a car and end up swapping it for something else to sell, you then lose money on the transfer of ownership with the RTA.

As for bargaining, well I tend to set prices that represent good value for a quick sale, so there's no option for people to offer less. As I see it, if I sell something cheapish for say $30 less than the comparable competition, and some dick thinks that they can lowball me whilst knowing it's already good value, then he can get f**ked. I'll just sell it to the next guy that calls me instead.

How is that even an issue, let alone something that annoys you? Do you try to haggle price at the supermarket too? I highly doubt it.

The reality is that if a seller lists something you want at a reasonable price, and you're interested but don't have enough money, then that means you just can't afford it. Earn some more money and try again; they owe you nothing.

Edited by pmod

to clarify a bit I don't try and squeeze down prices for parts etc I don't see the point in losing something for the sake of 10-20 bucks but when it comes to cars or bikes ive never bought one without trying to get a good deal, I guess its just how I've been brought up, and its becoming more evident that the society that were in is doing it less and less

to clarify a bit I don't try and squeeze down prices for parts etc I don't see the point in losing something for the sake of 10-20 bucks but when it comes to cars or bikes ive never bought one without trying to get a good deal, I guess its just how I've been brought up, and its becoming more evident that the society that were in is doing it less and less

As long as you understand the difference between good deal and offering less than ANY advertised price

And The difference between Ono and firm

Then I don't see a problem with that. But I don't think the amount of people advertising Ono is lessening much and definartly not enough to annoy someone :S is way rather just find something with an already fair advertised price, and only ever offer less if it's worse than described under further inspection.

What's more annoying is people not willing to negotiate on price on something that's not in good condition but are asking the same price as something in good condition...

E.g that post I made a while ago about mike Scottos shit n/a on rotas for 10k

I don't see the problem with throwing out offers. Nearly everything I buy second hand, the seller has been willing to come down in price. Yes, some people do set a reasonable price with no room for bargaining, but some sellers also ask for ridiculous prices. Nearly everything else falls somewhere in the middle and it up for negotiation.

I can't stand ads where people put 'need this gone!' in the title. Umm, yeah, we know it's something you no longer want, that's why it's for sale. Do they expect charities to buy up their stuff?

Sure, if something has been overpriced based on the market value or condition, then it's entirely appropriate to bargain it down to something realistic. Should the seller refuse to budge, then as I see it, they just aren't that interested in selling. Walked away from many a sale for that reason.

I don't generally waste my time dealing with tools like Mike Scotto, who want the world for a crapped-out piece of junk, and I generally avoid dealing with Indians for the same reason. I don't have all day to argue with idiots over their stupid pricing or absurd offers.

Edited by pmod