Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

People waiting for their 5/10 cents change when I deliver to them, it's 11 degrees outside, I can't be assed looking through my change bag for your f**king useless 5 cents.

I do this on purpose. Then put it in the tip jar, the look they give me. :lol:

People waiting for their 5/10 cents change when I deliver to them, it's 11 degrees outside, I can't be assed looking through my change bag for your f**king useless 5 cents.

I hate waiting for the change, but i somehow feel cheap telling them to keep it. I just expect them to be thinking "yeah thanks for the red frog buddy".

People who text.. with their phone not in silent.

In the f**king quiet carriage of the train.

Deciding I don't need to wear an ankle brace for basketball practice, then severely spraining my ankle *facepalm*

people with no self hygiene

to order NSW personalised plates have a new ordering fee between $160-$275, this annoys me. NSW, you should really follow in VIC's steps.

to order NSW personalised plates have a new ordering fee between $160-$275, this annoys me. NSW, you should really follow in VIC's steps.

No, we should all follow in USA's steps (as much as it pains me to say). Custom plates over there cost like $80 or so.

I hate waiting for the change, but i somehow feel cheap telling them to keep it. I just expect them to be thinking "yeah thanks for the red frog buddy".

I hate the people that won't even go to give you the change.

Just expect it as a tip.

Even if it's too small to want back, you don't just assume that shit yo!

Being a nice guy annoys me. Why? Because girls don't listen to nice guys, will go and get screwed around by terrible guys, and then will claim that all guys (including the nice ones) are scum.

Girls will say they want a nice guy, but take me as proof that they don't. I don't get the girls and I still get considered scum.

Dudes that bitch and moan about relationship/friendzone problems.

It's up to you to make a change and find the right girl. No one wants to see your lonely, sad spiteful Facebook statuses

One of my mates is like that. Puts on the big sook in his statuses, but when he finally lands a chick, he treats them like shit, they leave, he hits the booze, a new sooky status, and the cycle starts all over again.

I deleted Facebook and everything's awesome

One of my mates is like that. Puts on the big sook in his statuses, but when he finally lands a chick, he treats them like shit, they leave, he hits the booze, a new sooky status, and the cycle starts all over again.

Sounds like its time for one less mate to me. ;)

Ok, picture this. Your driving towards and intersection. Green light blaring, there is a single car infront of u. You are about 10-15m from

The car

As your approach the lights, they flick yellow. You give yourself that moment of thought, "yep I'll make this"

MEANWHILE f**king CRAIG LOWNDES INFRONT HAS DECIDED YELLOW LIGHTS ARE BAD AND HIT THE PICKS HARDER THEN A 12 YEAR OLD AT A WIGGLES CONCERT.

Honestly... What the f**k. Dumb cuntcunts need to learn u are allowed to swing through yellow lights

Sounds like its time for one less mate to me. ;)

He's a good mate. Just terrible with women.

Ok, picture this. Your driving towards and intersection. Green light blaring, there is a single car infront of u. You are about 10-15m from

The car

As your approach the lights, they flick yellow. You give yourself that moment of thought, "yep I'll make this"

MEANWHILE f**king CRAIG LOWNDES INFRONT HAS DECIDED YELLOW LIGHTS ARE BAD AND HIT THE PICKS HARDER THEN A 12 YEAR OLD AT A WIGGLES CONCERT.

Honestly... What the f**k. Dumb cuntcunts need to learn u are allowed to swing through yellow lights

I always thought the yellow light meant punch it. The accelerator, that is.

I deleted Facebook and everything's awesome

i never had it in the first place and i have a life unlike a few mates

My missus is on it almost 24hrs a day. Everywhere she goes, she checks in, and if I'm with her, she tags me. Every photo she takes, she tags pretty much everyone in it. Every obsticle in life she faces becomes her status.

"Half a dozen".

Because "six" is too long.

people on trams/buses or whatever with ipods in and music cranked loud enough through headphones so everyone can hear it

had some stupid bitch with justin derulo cranked yesterday and all i wanted to do was punch her in the ovaries.

needing to take a shit while driving..

Only the ones we didn't get initially ;)

info

the two door ones and the pillarless ones are from japan.. the 4 door pillared ones are ADM..

info

the two door ones and the pillarless ones are from japan.. the 4 door pillared ones are ADM..

Yep GTS coupes and passages are just the best, infact I really really like the passages mates one is awesome

Just expect it as a tip.

I'll never expect the 5 or 10 cents, but most of the times it's a common curtosey. Most of the time I'll ask if they want the 5/10 cents, but when I've been sitting there for almost 5 minutes, with no light because apparently nobody has outside lights anymore, searching for the 5 cents, I think I need it more than they do.

Another one, people without numbers on their house, if I have trouble finding it, I'm sure an ambulance will too, common sense.

Just expect it as a tip.

I'll never expect the 5 or 10 cents, but most of the times it's a common curtosey. Most of the time I'll ask if they want the 5/10 cents, but when I've been sitting there for almost 5 minutes, with no light because apparently nobody has outside lights anymore, searching for the 5 cents, I think I need it more than they do.

Another one, people without numbers on their house, if I have trouble finding it, I'm sure an ambulance will too, common sense.

THIS

i dont deliver pizza's or anything, but even when trying to find peoples houses when im picking up parts or whatever, the amount of houses that don't have numbers is beyond me.. even the ghetto's in america have the house number stenciled on the gutter out the front.. its not that hard..