Sign in to follow this  
saadn

things that annoy you

The flip side of that are all the retards who put their fog lights on when it's barely spitting.

or i hate those excels, that have the rear fog light on the right hand side of the rear bar... and they don't know how to turn them off...

There is a model of Lexus that is worse for this. They have 2 on the back, they are up higher and they are way brighter than the one on the Excel.

I was stuck behind this *richard cranium* with his on about a year ago. I seriously considered just pulling over and letting him go ahead to give my eyes a rest.

I was stuck behind this *richard cranium* with his on about a year ago. I seriously considered just pulling over and letting him go ahead to give my eyes a rest.

Done that before for a BMW X5 I think it was, through the hills, it was pitch black and raining, I was doing 80 and he was tail gating me, I had never been there before (dangerous I know) and all I could see was this big thing behind me bouncing with every bump with the stupid blue HIDs blinding me every second.

people who cant merge... Im in front so i have right of way.. Yet stupid wog guy in his shitty prius driving with no lights blasts me for indicating then merging.... Then tail gated my for the next few k's.

When you just gone ex asks you for a lift to work because its raining... Pfft walk in the rain.

Edited by SpotMan

people who cant merge... Im in front so i have right of way.. Yet stupid wog guy in his shitty statesman driving with no lights blasts me for indicating then merging.... Then tail gated my for the next few k's.

Done that before for a BMW X5 I think it was, through the hills, it was pitch black and raining, I was doing 80 and he was tail gating me, I had never been there before (dangerous I know) and all I could see was this big thing behind me bouncing with every bump with the stupid blue HIDs blinding me every second.

Guy did that to me last night.

Dropped a wheel onto the gravel shoulder, and they decided some distance between us would be a good thing.

people who cant merge... Im in front so i have right of way.. Yet stupid wog guy in his shitty prius driving with no lights blasts me for indicating then merging.... Then tail gated my for the next few k's.

When you just gone ex asks you for a lift to work because its raining... Pfft walk in the rain.

Don't get me started on merging :lol:

Your ex did what?! FK NO!

I think it's time to start blackmailing her for nudes :lol:

when you try to do the right thing by your potential in laws and they don't even have the decency to acknowledge that you are trying.

yet they go on and on about being respectful and doing the right thing etc.

fucking americans.

Yer hence what I said about not going there in the first place.

And this:

181443_10150970895193232_661270512_n.jpg

Add roadworks to that and your all sorts of winning.

To be fair to cambers, he had no idea and I'm sure wouldn't have said anything if he did know. People get way too defensive.

True. If it were 4chan, Camber's joke would be made in reply to a statement such as the one Shiraz made.

Reminds me of a time a friend and his work colleagues were joking around, with the occasional poofter insults thrown at each after a few beers, and the friend of one of the colleagues got offended. Turns out they weren't friends, but actually gay lovers, not that you could ever tell since they acted like regular guys instead of fairy princesses. Nobody was aware of it either, since the guy never mentioned it at work, even though he wasn't apparently in the closet.

Faaark. That's a bit of nerve.

Next time just agree to it, claim you need to get petrol, drive to a station a minimum of 1km further than her destination, get the fuel, move the car to a parking bay, go inside and pay, then take a 1 hour dump in the toilet (just play a game on your phone or something). If for some weird reason she's still waiting in the car, drop her off at home and rip a skid on her driveway if you feel the need for further closure. Either that, or shout her to a sh*tty batch of borsche.

Edited by pmod

Tell her whilst keeping it to yourself, you always thought she needed to shower more often anyway.

this isn't 4chan and my sister was killed by a drunk driver walking home from school about 12 months ago. she was only 15.

Ah, my apologies Shiraz. Had I known that I wouldn't of said it.

what the f**k happened to this thread

this isn't 4chan and my sister was killed by a drunk driver walking home from school about 12 months ago. she was only 15.

nah just joking!

trollface.jpg

Edited by Shiraz200SX

the lack of a 'back to top' button

reading build threads is a pain in the fukcin arse

nah just joking!

you sir are a douche.

the lack of a 'back to top' button

reading build threads is a pain in the fukcin arse

Your computer has one built in, use the 'Home' button on the keyboard.

trollface.jpg

lol

Dislocating shoulders.

I seem to find more and more creative ways of doing it lol. <_>

nah just joking!

trollface.jpg

cambers should have said..

"oh she's dead, no wonder she didnt move around very much"

thats the comeback when someone says, 'oh, my so and so is dead/died/whatever'

whats the one organ that stayed warm inside her after she died?

my dick

Edited by King Troll

i'm not sure if its a woman/kitchen issue. but it annoys when i find this awesome recipe for something sounds heaps good, and there is 1-2 ingredients that i can't even pronounce.

i'm not sure if its a woman/kitchen issue. but it annoys when i find this awesome recipe for something sounds heaps good, and there is 1-2 ingredients that i can't even pronounce.

They call that the masterchef syndrome.

They call that the masterchef syndrome.

I love how they always say they get all their ingredients from Coles, yet some of the things they use you would be hard pressed to find it anywhere in the country.

Really cool multiplayer games that no one plays anymore. Particularly mods for Half Life 2 on PC.

nah just joking!

trollface.jpg

cambers should have said..

"oh she's dead, no wonder she didnt move around very much"

thats the comeback when someone says, 'oh, my so and so is dead/died/whatever'

Cambers could have played this many ways...

Here are some

He could have been a cold *milkshake* and say something like "oh so thats why I could see my tip protruding out of her cranium as I skull f**ked her, talk about giving great

brain", or "that's why she had no gag reflex". OR better yet, "Hey! When the corpse's river runs red, just go ahead and keep in trucking son"..

Or after apologizing could have said something the likes of, " shiiiiit, good one bro..........your sister still spreads like mustard though, go ahead and ask the rest of NS.com..."

When people post in a thread telling admins that they prefer the forum-style of classified ads.

NS.com goes down, with the message "changing the classifieds".

I get excited.

Return to find it's just another version of boostcruising's classifieds.

ibv8tk6xVzgQty.gif

bonsai-suicide.gif?w=234&h=400

tumblr_lyaaayjLZO1r5zh37.gif