Sign in to follow this  
Fluffy Beryl

MAD DAVE

Who went out? pictures? vids? damage?

ETC

i was driving the pintara with fresh SMM knuckles

my car is shit and i blame boostworx for the tune, but no doubt it is most likely my fault. f**k e10 100oct

how was the knuckles.

whats the deal with the tune? ive run E10 for a while with no real issues

Sick day. Dave days are always awesome. My car ran good all day which was awesome. Keen for some pics or vids

i dont know my car is shit. I put no effort into the built and the end result is a car that hunts (sounds like a hot cam) , misfires like all shit and has a few other problems. not sure if its my fault or the tune

should of left it stock, had enough power with 185s

knuckles are killa but i need to mod the stopper on the LCA as tie rod hits it. rack wants to go further even with just slip ons!

no bind or any bullshit like that, easiest my car has been to drive (but now have 5mm toe out, max caster and max camber) before it was 0mm and -2.5 and stock caster - hard to see what eack change would of made

also tried disconected rear sway and loved it

it sucks because i could not hit turn one flat out, was over it by the end of the day

WHATEVER, im going to bust boosworx ass or hitup cece. CBF tuning it again but oh well - just want to drive it

Blew my motor. I was in the green on grey two tone s13.

Yeah. Motor was just standard with s15 turbo front mount standard tune etc. I only changed the oil the night before to full synthetic?? Dunno if it was that though. 2nd cylinder is filling with oil and it blew the dipstick out spat oil all over the exhaust Manifold so I'm guessing is the rings.

T28 with stock tune and more boost would have done it. Thi g prob cracked ringlands from detonating

It Was running standard boost. Was thinking something along those lines. Will find out over the next couple weeks when I pull it out. Yeah was on limiter a few times.

The dermodys have done 4 or 5 SR's now and they ALL do number 2. Believed to be the s13 plenum design.

Everytime I've spoken to them they've either just blown or put in a new motor haha. What car were you driving Red_Gem?

was a great day and great turn out, thanks to those who came and the few late minute entries.

a few of us had dramas like Dale mentioned with his engine and a couple others of us, but great day none the less :)

will try to round up some pics

rad_32 had a camera going and there was one on the blue evo...