Sign in to follow this  
philrayho

Best way to convert an S14 to a 4stud?

as above...why? would also be a downgrade in calipers i'd guess. i'd assume the na hubs would be a straight swap.. and i guess s13 gear could be used (press in s13 balljoints into lca i'd assume)

but again why? to me this is like dividing something by zero...

as above...why? would also be a downgrade in calipers i'd guess. i'd assume the na hubs would be a straight swap.. and i guess s13 gear could be used (press in s13 balljoints into lca i'd assume)

but again why? to me this is like dividing something by zero...

SO I CAN FIT RECARO SEATS....

notsrs...

so i can fit 4stud rims....

the WHY has been answered. now the possible best routes to going 4stud on an s14??

heres some inspiration

OAM2011_37.jpg

so gangsta

Ill swap you all my 4 stud gear for your 5 stud gear. Free of charge =p

do you have baller 4 stud rims??? plz show

Nah i dont, but if i suss out this 4stud conversion situation and its worth it, id wanna chuck on some Rota RB's on.

nomsayin?

All that trouble to try n make the car look gangsta and ur gonna run rota rims lol funniest shit I ever heard.

At least that white s15 is running quality rims so it would b worth the down grade.

For cheery blossoms or equips i bet alot of ppl would sacrifice, but for rota's lol get off the crack n get back to work, at least save up n buy the real shit no some wannabe copy.

Would NA S14 hubs be a bolt on affair?

Would converting with S13 parts be not worth it?

yes i am philrayho

You could have had a read of how chriz did it but to many f**k heads on here ruined the thread, try and send him a pm

All that trouble to try n make the car look gangsta and ur gonna run rota rims lol funniest shit I ever heard.

At least that white s15 is running quality rims so it would b worth the down grade.

For cheery blossoms or equips i bet alot of ppl would sacrifice, but for rota's lol get off the crack n get back to work, at least save up n buy the real shit no some wannabe copy.

hahaha all that trouble to write your post to reply and take a shot at me.

hahahah id rather save my money to out on a house deposit then to spend all that money on rims its my choice whats it to u hahahahhaha

still laughing? hahaha

hahahahha-go-fist-urself-hahahahahha

Would NA S14 hubs be a bolt on affair?

Would converting with S13 parts be not worth it?

yes i am philrayho

You could have had a read of how chriz did it but to many f**k heads on here ruined the thread, try and send him a pm

cheers for your help =)

realistically its going to be easier and cheaper to get the Rotas in 5 stud. They come in tons of sizes so if your dead set on them its much better option to try find some in 5 stud.

Its also going to cause problems if you do a brake "downgrade" with the Fuzz....

realistically its going to be easier and cheaper to get the Rotas in 5 stud. They come in tons of sizes so if your dead set on them its much better option to try find some in 5 stud.

Its also going to cause problems if you do a brake "downgrade" with the Fuzz....

Ive tried looking round online but they dont seem to be manufactured in 5stud. emailed both the aus distributer and the manufacturer in phils about either getting them in 5stud or atleast a blank set so i can get them drilled myself. both have yet to get back to me.

my last option is seeing how much of a hassle it would be to go 4stud on my s14. thus posting on here. which i hate cos as u can see above, too many over opinionated poptarts fail to see that not everybody on earth is into spending obscene amounts on japanese made rims just so they can tell theyre mates there car is "JDM" while still living at home with there mums cos they cant afford to move out....

thanks tho, lovelove =)

Blah blah blah, he asked the question what is the easiest way to do it.

At no point did he ask for advice on wheels, you clearly have nothing valuable to add to this thread so please fork off.

Philrayho I'm fairly sure you can run the 4 pot calipers provided you get some spacers 25mm should suffice.

Best off to speak to chriz about it though cause he has done it.

Blah blah blah, he asked the question what is the easiest way to do it.

At no point did he ask for advice on wheels, you clearly have nothing valuable to add to this thread so please fork off.

Philrayho I'm fairly sure you can run the 4 pot calipers provided you get some spacers 25mm should suffice.

Best off to speak to chriz about it though cause he has done it.

Thanks mate, brb stalking Chriz

more like a 35mm spacer, or a 30mm with a shitload ground off the caliper.

rear you just use s13 rear hubs and re-drill the rotors to 4 hole, fronts you really need s13 LCA(or s13 balljoint in the s14 LCA) s13 knuckles and hubs. clevis is going to be fairly loose as the s13 gear uses a 12mm bolt and not a 14mm bolt.

ahhhh just rang Rota aus and asked if they did a blank or 5stud in the RBX's and they said theyve got a new design coming in 6-8weeks which is basically the same but with a step lip and its in 5stud. woot

thanks anyways guys =)

NOOoooooo.... JUST DO IT ANYWAY. IT'LL BE WORTH IT!

I dont think anyone else has ever gone too so much trouble to fit rota's....

more like a 35mm spacer, or a 30mm with a shitload ground off the caliper.

rear you just use s13 rear hubs and re-drill the rotors to 4 hole, fronts you really need s13 LCA(or s13 balljoint in the s14 LCA) s13 knuckles and hubs. clevis is going to be fairly loose as the s13 gear uses a 12mm bolt and not a 14mm bolt.

I would usually never question you Blingo but are you sure on the 35-30mm I have seen it done with 25mm bolt on's ... maybe there was something else done that I overlooked?

I dont think anyone else has ever gone too so much trouble to fit rota's....

Incorrect, your not looking hard enough

Gotta say I was waiting on pics of the baller 4 stud rims you purchased off yahoo or something :wacko:

that is if the wheels have 0 caliper clearance (like most old school 15s). the calipers sit 34mm proud of the hub face

Hope this helps........

RB%201580-2.jpg

that looks shit the hole cuts off the spokes that would shit me everytime im driving the car that has those wheels :lol: