Sign in to follow this  
.Ryan.

Ryan's NA 32 four door

Should have bought those overfenders too !!! I think you need to keep them alot of effort went into bringing them downunder !

haha that would look so cool, but then it kinda loses the street car aspect so screw that.

so much effort, but if they sell for the right price it'd be worth it for me I guess

Just keep them. Ultimate motherland momento. Never know.. you may use them one day.

you know...they'd fit on the front whistle.gif

you reckon? I considered it, but then the front would have more dish than the back and that'd look whack haha

Just keep them. Ultimate motherland momento. Never know.. you may use them one day.

best momento ever, and I did put alot of effort into carrying them around tokyo to get to the airport :lol: but I could really use the money, to buy wheels that fit haha.

Edited by .Ryan.

Your a quitter Fit a 195/50 roll guards a little and make them fit, don't sell them they are the best wheels you own...

Your a quitter Fit a 195/50 roll guards a little and make them fit, don't sell them they are the best wheels you own...

They need a pretty decent pump though and will still have to run 4deg camber man. Which is fun while NA and all but once turbo it's gonna suck haha. Agreed though I f**king love these wheels. Almost tempting to buy another car they will fit haha

Gna look awesome on the back of the 31

They need a pretty decent pump though and will still have to run 4deg camber man. Which is fun while NA and all but once turbo it's gonna suck haha. Agreed though I f**king love these wheels. Almost tempting to buy another car they will fit haha

in all seriousness. if you want to sell them. f**king shotgun!

ps. you should make them work anyways and stop being queer.

you should make them work anyways and stop being queer.

You could of had it all

but you've gone all Victorian

4 degrees feels awesome with turbo, you only get left for dead by everyone mid corner.

Get 10mm out of your lca's and get your wheels machined.

Edited by frenchie1001

If I shorten lca's won't I need to shorten other arms as well? Hadn't really thought of that though.

Machine wheels?

Edit : no? That would just pull camber back into surely?

Edited by frenchie1001

so what are you even trying to do? make the wheels fit?

PUMP THOSE GUARDS NIGGAH. (or sell them to me mwaha)

I want to make them fit but I don't wanna run 4 degrees of camber to do it haha. If shortening lca's is actually an option combined with pumping guards I might do it.

Otherwise I've got them up for $1200 with brand new tyres seeing if anyone will buy them :lol:

I want to make them fit but I don't wanna run 4 degrees of camber to do it haha. If shortening lca's is actually an option combined with pumping guards I might do it.

Otherwise I've got them up for $1200 with brand new tyres seeing if anyone will buy them laugh.png

stuff shortening LCAs. i think youd run into a whole mess of extra troubles if you did... and if your running them up front 4 degrees is f**k all. i think ive pumped my front guards about 30mm and have -7 degrees camber to fit 15x9 - 23 under hahaha

and if you do actually want to sell them, and give up on fitting them. gimmi a yell man!

15" Equips on the rear, 14" Hoshies on the front for the Rolla?!!! GIMME DEM EQUIPZ BOIIII

This^^

Sell then for mad profit run Clive's long champs and buy another pair of long champs stop playing games

f**king victoria and their street car problems

:lol:

15" Equips on the rear, 14" Hoshies on the front for the Rolla?!!! GIMME DEM EQUIPZ BOIIII

laugh.png

:D

Sell then for mad profit run Clive's long champs and buy another pair of long champs stop playing games

nooooo!

sell them to me for minimum profit. and sleep better at night knowing that theyve gone to a good home.

and buy good home. i mean there going to go through hell.

theyre heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!!

IMG_2561.jpg

nooooo!

sell them to me for minimum profit. and sleep better at night knowing that theyve gone to a good home.

And sell me your mk1s,

Gna look awesome on the back of the 31

we shall see this weekend haha

theyre heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!!

IMG_2561.jpg

f**k yes, can't wait to get the tyres i have here on them haha, need a decent polish too

nooooo!

haha dreaming Dan, if I sell them, it will be because of the profit made :lol:

It's a hard knock life for us

you gimme dem dollaz boi and I'll consider it haha, wanna try and make them work on the 32 first though. then if that doesn't work out for me, I might let them go haha. would look so baller on the rolla

nooooo!

And sell me your mk1s,

im never selling them ever. theyre destined for a 1600 one day mwaha

Edited by WPN-X7