Sign in to follow this  
Siddr20

Keen for a Photoshoot?

Hi girls,

I'm a wedding photographer here in Sydney and in my spare time I love to photograph fashion/beauty. I have got some new studio gear that I would love to try out so I'm offering a free photoshoot.

I do have a small studio set up in my garage so if you live near Sutherland shire you can drop by or I can bring my studio gear to you.

If you are interested please PM me with a head shot or a link to your portfolio. Or please pass on this link to your friends who may be interested.

You can see my portfolio here: www.sidd-rishi.com.au

Some stuff I have done in the past. Lots more pics can be found on my website however.

IMG_2287_nscomp.jpg

2222.jpg

22-1.jpg222.jpg

5.jpg

IMG_3960a_resize.jpg

Lots more on my website so please do check it out.

If you have any creative ideas you want to try out please let me know.

Some pics I would love to re-create or do: http://www.modelmayhem.com/list/460694

Some sample head shots in there. Check it out.

Hope to hear from you soon,

I am so devo I don't live in Sydney, the work you produce Sidd is definitely some of the best I have seen (in all of your works).

Damn it!

I am so devo I don't live in Sydney, the work you produce Sidd is definitely some of the best I have seen (in all of your works).

Damn it!

Thank you so much for the kind words!! Means a lot. If im ever in your area I shall let you know :)

Ladies, raise your hand for this photographer. I've done a shoot with Sidd and he's produced some great shots despite having no lighting assistant in the dark night of Sydney and he will make you look damn fine!

P.s. hey Sidd hope you're well!

OMG its been ages!!! how you been? We did that shoot ages ago, and well now im more equiped with lighting gear so ready for any conditions hehe.

I will be up your way for a shoot soon (nov). Hopefully we can meet up again and do a mini shoot?

it sounds great your offer. is there any criteria to be your model? drool.gif

Shouldnt be an asian spammer

A bit of modelling experience would be ideal, but not really necessary. As long as your committed and willing to try new things.

If you are keen do contact me.

Something different from me. Natural light. Just walking around in the night as you do.

IMG_9853_resize.jpg

IMG_9845_resize.jpg

IMG_9850_resize.jpg