Sign in to follow this  
hohmannxd

craftsquare mirrors

hey, does anyone know where i can find some knockoff craftsqaure mirrors ? i need mirrors for my s13 and i love these but im not keen for pay 600 bucks for a set of side mirrors. if you dont know what im talking about these are them post-53299-13160456243844.png

I got some about 2 years ago through my local autoparts store, were about 160 I think?

If your going to get fakes dont bother with the Carbon version, it will go yellow and you wont even see it after a few months..

You can also make the bracket yourself, or buy something that has a bracket but is very large and cut it down to size?

that is where the money is you jew.

wtf is that supposed to mean ?

you are a tight arse, you want to pay for a shoddy product that will just sag everytime you hit a bump..

you are a tight arse, you want to pay for a shoddy product that will just sag everytime you hit a bump..

cool.gif Bling.

not all of us have 700 dollars lying around for side mirrors you f**king moron, id rather put the money towards suspension products

^ Mate strongly advise you put that bad cnt attitude away if you wish to seek further advice and assistance on here.

Cheers,

Andy

Edit: I recall someone selling a brand new cf pair, genuine Craftsquare for s13 for $400 or there abouts. Not sure if sold though, do a search on here. I was going to buy, cept I have Ganadors.

so don't get them then, the cheapo ones look like ass coz the sag and the "carbon fibre" turns to shit in the sunlight.

you wanting to have rubbish like that on your car makes you the moron dude.

so don't get them then, the cheapo ones look like ass coz the sag and the "carbon fibre" turns to shit in the sunlight.

you wanting to have rubbish like that on your car makes you the moron dude.

+1 If you can't afford the real deal, dont get it

What is the point of trying hard?

There are cheaper CFs mirror on the market but doesnt look as good as Craftsquare, for example SARD cf mirrors

for starters i didnt want carbon fibre, and second of all half the knock off brands and cheaper then buying stock mirrors, hence the fact that i dont have mirrors, its the way i bought the car.

my 240z mirrors sag.

and believe me its fkin annoying having to readjust them. so im at the point where i just leave it and dont use them anymore.

They'll be shit and wont even stay in position for very long I think you should listen to what people say.

Man Jewish people have tempers

:lol:

Car-Mirror-Cover-Hood-Cover-QXH-002-.jpg

That's his ride.

But on topic. What about hood mirrors?

Hood_Mirror.jpg

That would be dope.

i was thinking of going bonnet mirrors on teh sil80. there were s13s posted on shirtstuckedin with them and looked pretty sick.

/thread hijack