Sign in to follow this  
Carbyturbedbluebird

15x10 on rear of R33 gtst.. what offset?

i got some big rubber i wanna put on the back of my D/C car, 15x9 rims would be ideal but 15x10 seem to be readily available. I was wondering what offset i would need for minimal guard mods, i would guess around the 35-40p but am not too sure :?

What size tyre? What camber what height.... And all the other offset related questions

x2..

also, here are two pics of a car with 10 inch wide wheels with a +22 offset.. you should be able to work it out from there..

1232158457.jpg

1232158388.jpg

what kind of 15's are you gonna be putting on an r33? you best be dropping it absolutely on its guts or its gonna look weird imo..

car is a Dirt Circuit track car, tyre size is 295/50r15. running about 2.5degrees neg camber on rear lowered king springs (not really that low at all)

Edited by Carbyturbedbluebird

i'd def be going for somewhere in the high 30s. basicly as close to the LCA as you can get

thats what i was thinking.... cheers, i just dont want to go too positive and hit the control arm doh.gif

alright, so noone is willing to make a 15x10 p38 that i could find, so im doin it myself. Adding 3.5" into the rim should do the job (making them 15x9.5 and clear everything (had a quick dummy fit) the block for the rear brake line has to be bent down a tad, but pretty straight forward none the less