Sign in to follow this  
DRD4NG3R

Car Trashed

Woke up this morning to my old lady screaming at me that my car has been trashed, Went down stairs to find that my number plates had been TORN off with bits of my front bar and rear bar attached and thrown ontop of my car and dents from where they jump'd / sat / kicked it and scratches to match..

The Car is parked in the visitor spot as i am visiting my mum.. unit block parking that is locked at all times.

No i havnt pissed anyone off that i kno about

I have already gone to each unit and had a good word with all the people that where home and none of them fessed up or even seemed like they would do something of the sort.

i want to find these guttless fks and beat the shit out of them or at the very least get them in trouble with the cops.

any other ideas ??

Good luck with that mate.

Unless you have some sort of witness or video footage - you are never going to find those *milkshakes*.

I had a similar but not as bad experience (my car was keyed), except I knew what the guys looked like, They were local to my suburb and I knew what cars they drove.

I still didnt have a leg to stand on though.

Gutless *milkshakes* be gutless.

Unless the cops can get prints off the plates or car, you're probably screwed as far as finding out who it was :(

Unless the cops can get prints off the plates or car, you're probably screwed as far as finding out who it was :(

Even if they did they are probably kids who will get the "they are only kids" speech. Fkn throw them away.

Pics of damage

Woke up this morning to my old lady screaming at me that my car has been trashed, Went down stairs to find that my number plates had been TORN off with bits of my front bar and rear bar attached and thrown ontop of my car and dents from where they jump'd / sat / kicked it and scratches to match..

The Car is parked in the visitor spot as i am visiting my mum.. unit block parking that is locked at all times.

No i havnt pissed anyone off that i kno about

I have already gone to each unit and had a good word with all the people that where home and none of them fessed up or even seemed like they would do something of the sort.

i want to find these guttless fks and beat the shit out of them or at the very least get them in trouble with the cops.

any other ideas ??

Got insurance?

CCTV Cameras in the car park?

What dirty scummy dogs , u got any Pics of the damage .

If your cars not insured , insure it asap and then wait a month and call them saying your car was vandalized

^ No that is called fraud and is as low of an act as to the vandals :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Andy

Cheers,

Andy

But yet it reality, it's probably the only way to get back on level pegging.

One low act deserves another ;)

Although I do empathsise and wouldn't wish for it to happen to anyone, insurance (if the OP didn't have it) should have been purchase beforehand to counter shit like this, and obviously accidents etc.

I don't condone dodgy shit like this, and (from what I'm led to believe) the costs for repairs via insurance will be past onto legit consumers that did the right thing in the first place.

Cheers,

Andy

i want to find these guttless fks

Sorry for what happened...sucks to hear... But why are they guttless?

This makes me so paranoid. Theres been kids hanging around my area, might install a camera for these holidays.

And dan. They're gutless because they trash someones shit and hide. f**king pussies that make themselves feel tough by damagung shit that doesnt belong to them

So this happened in a unit block carpark that is locked at all times? Meaning whomever did this lives or was visiting the units?

Could people have jumped the fence passing through using a short cut and trashed your car?(our next door block is apartments and we've seen people jump the fence to cut through getting to the street)

Do you have a loud exhaust that would annoy tenants? How often do you visit?

Were you parking in a tenants "second" carparking spot? Some tenants use the visitors spot aswell when they have two cars or a regular bf/gf staying over... i've been through that scenario at my last place and tenants friends/partners get VERY possesive and claim the visitors spot.

My work was recently attempted break in, the police took it very seriously and were out straight away getting prints as they were trying to associate crimes with a certain gang, they were taking prints, so when they catch the people they can get them for everything. So the best case scenario is police get prints off your bar and the next time this scum are caught they will be caught for this crime.

And dan. They're gutless because they trash someones shit and hide. f**king pussies that make themselves feel tough by damagung shit that doesnt belong to them

Well you don't exactly hang around once you've trashed something. Anyway...

Well you don't exactly hang around once you've trashed something. Anyway...

I don't trash things. Because, I'm not a gutless little dead-shit.

This situation is a perfect endorsement for a good camera system.

This situation is a perfect endorsement for a good camera system.

Or even movement sensor lights :-/

my license plates were stolen last week got a new set and they were stolen that same night and my car was keyed now I have a 3rd set which I'm hoping lasts a bit longer

my license plates were stolen last week got a new set and they were stolen that same night and my car was keyed now I have a 3rd set which I'm hoping lasts a bit longer

. Bad luck?

it's more annoying than anything got my car painted for free at work the only shit thing is having to pay 32$ for new plates

Cheers,

Andy

Are you kidding me? Just as low as the vandals?

Do you even understand how bad most insurance companies are at handling claims? :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Andy

Do you even understand how bad most insurance companies are at handling claims? :rolleyes:

They aren't bad at handling claims... They just have to deal with so many dodgy f**kers that they have to be thorough with every claim.

By people committing fraud it only raises everyone else's premiums. Absolute scum....

Cheers,

Andy

They aren't bad at handling claims... They just have to deal with so many dodgy f**kers that they have to be thorough with every claim.

By people committing fraud it only raises everyone else's premiums. Absolute scum....

So you're saying.. if DRD4NG3R pulls a dodgy and makes a claim that somebody trashed his car (WHICH THEY ACTUALLY DID), and he gets paid out/car gets repaired, then MY insurance premium will go up?

:rolleyes:

Hey, I totally think it's bullshit that people do commit fraud just to benefit themselves when they are already in comfortable situation.

But I love hearing about people f**king over the system when they're already in a shit position.

Insurance companies are just as bad as any authoritative organisation imo. They will try and f**k you to the best of their ability, and it's only when you prove them wrong that you will get something in return.