Sign in to follow this  
Mandi

Round 5 - WIN Network Drifting Tasmania Series

Okay boys and girls!

This is it, LAST competition round of the year, Round 5 @ Baskerville Raceway, November 5th! No doubt competition is going to be tough for the last round, should make for good viewing and get some great battles on the day!

Please note during the lunch time we will be holding a team drift exhibition consisting of 3 car teams. It would be great if those wishing to participate could begin thinking about their teams and strategies before the event so we can put on a really good show for the crowd. Time permitting, each team should get 2 - 3 runs.

Send your team info in with your entries, or to katelucas444@hotmail.com including your team name so we can prepare something for the commentators. If you can't get organised before the event, you let us know at sign in on the morning.

Forms and additional info including series results and latest news can also be found at www.driftingtasmania.com

All required forms for entry below! :)

Round 5 flyer A3 internet copy.jpg

Approved Supp Regs (1).pdf

Driver Information Sheet (2).doc

Entry Form (3).DOC

will be there with bells on, well providing the car comes back from melb in one peice haha

Thinking about possibly entering, haven't been to a practice day yet was wondering if there would be much point me getting out there and giving it a go on the round day?

Pretty keen to hang sideways for a bit in the new RB20DET S13 project bus :)

will be there with bells on, well providing the car comes back from melb in one peice haha

Haha awesome.

Thinking about possibly entering, haven't been to a practice day yet was wondering if there would be much point me getting out there and giving it a go on the round day?

Pretty keen to hang sideways for a bit in the new RB20DET S13 project bus :)

Okay well for a round you will get a few hours in the morning for practice laps, then there you do your two qualifying runs and then if you qualify in top 14 you wait to battle, however I believe the next 8 qualifiers after 14th place get to do a wild card battle system where you will battle it out for 15th and 16th position to continue through the round.

Also either Dec 10th or 3rd we will be having a practice day at Baskerville which will give you the whole day to try your hand at drifting :)

If you have anymore questions fire away!

quickest way to learn is to get out there bud :)

first ever drift day i entered was a competition round...i say do it

Ahh nice nice I do like the sounds of the day format :)

Very freaking tempting, just don't want to get out there and be below standard and waste peoples time.

Got my forms filled out, Might just send them in :P Sick of staring at project 20 thats ready to go

100% keen on a prac day in the first weekend in december if its a go :)

Nah fck em, you pay the money to be on the track so you have every right to be out there. Practice practice practice. Lots of drivers are a great source of info too if you get stuck with anything!

I entered every prac and comp day for practice time and I'm glad I went to all of the days :)

hahaha love the attitude Mandi :D

I'll see how I go once I've run project 20 in, but is looking like a go :)

Commen over from Melbourne again :) if the car is good after drift attack ;)

3 car team drift = WIN ! IM EXCITED

Do you have a winning team prize ? I can supply something cash/trophy, BUT I want to judge it !

big entry is a waste of time gossy cause only ash courtney can do them. plus theres plenty of time for that during the comp and practice. Im super excitied for this next rnd. Got az's rolla at home and have been doing some steering lock mods (thanks to crawf) and a few other bits and pieces to it. should be a mint day and night

Round 5 this weekend yo..

Everyone dust off your hardparkers!!! XD

lol, replace broken gearbox, alignment & couple of other things & mine should be ready to go haha

super keen for this one. got a turbo that works and some power to match. bit rusty on the driving front thoe.

lol, replace broken gearbox, alignment & couple of other things & mine should be ready to go haha

Easy peasy! Go do it now *shoo's you off to do it*

super keen for this one. got a turbo that works and some power to match. bit rusty on the driving front thoe.

Oh nice one :) good to see you out there again!

Might come out and have a look at this one. Havent seen an event in years.

Might come out and have a look at this one. Havent seen an event in years.

who are you??.... lol! be good to see ya stu!

Well , someone i haven't seen on here for a while! . I might show up and actually enter the pits for this one!