Sign in to follow this  
sleeper_s15

Recommended Smash Repairer

So i had a low speed accident and rear ended another bloke in my Evo (not at fault but too hard to prove otherwise) and need to get the damage fixed myself as i have third-party. I've had a look through the NSW workshop listings but there were only a few and most are outside my area, also most did not specify whether they do smash repairs or just tuning etc.

What i am after:

- Recommended Smash repairer (preferably in Western Sydney, in particular around Liverpool)

- Preferably one that knows imports

- It'd be a cash job so if anyone knows someone who will do the job after hours it might benefit them

- Obviously the cheaper the better (does not have to be repaired with new parts)

I'd rather have the car assessed by a member on here if possible as a lot of smash repairers if told the car is uninsured they will over-quote, and they would probably have a better idea of what 'has to be repaired' and what can do without.

Just for reference, from what i can see, it needs;

-bonnet (just out of shape)

-fenders slightly out of position

-new front bar

-headlight brackets broken but no real damage otherwise

-intercooler looks fine but im sure its out of position

-bonnet latch just touching condensor

image (1).jpeg image.jpeg

Prestige are gay had nothing but dramas with them i was rear ended used all 2nd hand parts mount/brackets broken etc etc try bari smash at wetheril park ask for ask

tell him graham sent you

Yeh Prestige do Imports but they're a bit dodgy. Took my old Type R there when i had someone rear end me, told me $2k cash if i leave it with him that day, ask for a quote he said i don't need one, its cheap.

I'll pop by Bari tomorrow and let them have a look, cheers mate.

Go onto carsales search rego BEA91R he did heaps if panel work car was hail damaged all new panels except doors resprayed whole car etc etc

Went to Bari, Ash is a top bloke, very honest. Will be getting my car repaired by him definitely. Thanks again for the recommendation mate

Yep great guy very honest and doesnt rip people off, when he did my lancer (1st car) he painted the door twice because he wasnt satisfied with the finish can not fault his work.