Sign in to follow this  
Noobles

The Walking Dead

Check your files before DLing, a few are corrupted in the last 8 mins or so. Just found out the hard way... The missus said it was EZTV and or ETTV lo-def coppies.

yea had to download the 720p version.

bit disappointed with the season finale

Check your files before DLing, a few are corrupted in the last 8 mins or so. Just found out the hard way... The missus said it was EZTV and or ETTV lo-def coppies.

After getting another copy its only about the last 8 seconds that played up so probably disregard that, the time was screwing up / damaged index or something.

I was hoping something else would go down. No spoilers though...

Edited by Honeypot

There's a 2HD repack, that seems to be the best.

Hope they don't drag it out too much...

Edited by wanna_slide

Good episode, but didn't feel like a season finale

Yeah, not whole lot of resolve!

I've heard that the next season is going to be more focused on the walkers etc rather than the war with the governor.

Yeah, not whole lot of resolve!

Yea exactly, though it's probably not too suprising, the writers don't play to traditional story lines :)

I've heard that the next season is going to be more focused on the walkers etc rather than the war with the governor.

I know a lot of people whinge about not being many zombie scenes in some parts but I really like the fact they have taken the time to develop characters and make them well rounded, and really dealing with group dynamics, awesome writers.

In saying that keen to see more zombies or find out more about the virus etc :)

I know a lot of people whinge about not being many zombie scenes in some parts but I really like the fact they have taken the time to develop characters and make them well rounded, and really dealing with group dynamics, awesome writers.

In saying that keen to see more zombies or find out more about the virus etc smile.png

Sorry, yeah that's what I meant. And I wouldn't mind knowing how the rest of the world is fairing.

But yeah I agree that it's good how you have that connection with the characters. You actually care when they are killed, or, in the governors case, not killed :lol:

In saying that keen to see more zombies or find out more about the virus etc :)

Sorry, yeah that's what I meant. And I wouldn't mind knowing how the rest of the world is fairing.

But yeah I agree that it's good how you have that connection with the characters. You actually care when they are killed, or, in the governors case, not killed laugh.png

Yea definitely! There has got to be some scientists or governing body still operating, plus someone must know how it started!

Yea makes it that much more :o wtf!! when something happens to them. Rick is such an amazing actor, he portrays emotional really well. Haha yep the governor is fairly hated, be good when he cops it!

when they were at the CDC the doctor made mention of the french making progress but that is all you really hear about other countries..

Would you believe the actors who play Rick and Daryl are British? I only found out not to long ago.

Edited by J's 180

Would you believe the actors who play Rick and Daryl are British? I only found out not to long ago.

F*cks up your whole day, doesn't it? Like when I found out Hugh Lawrie (Dr House) was British.

Edited by Chidge

I really hope the next season is focused on the virus some more. Between the prison and the farm last season, there has beem very little said about the virus.

Im hopeful that they cover how the virus was started.

Worst season so far for me. It had so much potential, but the story was too thin and was stretched out, making it worse.

How can they not resolve this 'chapter' after 16 episodes. I was thinking at least by the end of this season they can start somewhere fresh. Nope, they are going to drag it out even more. I'm all for character development, but that can't explain the wafer thin plot elements. We all know who the characters are by now, so do something with them other than standing around talking for 75% of the time over meaningless chit chat. It's not the fault of the writers or director, but the network trying to milk the show for everything it's got. The entire season should have been half the length; 8 episodes would have been perfect with a real ending.

I don't think I'm going to bother with season 4 with plenty of other movies and shows out there.

Edited by steveP

Haha yea I couldn't believe it when I found out Rick was Brittish!

I really hope the next season is focused on the virus some more. Between the prison and the farm last season, there has beem very little said about the virus.

Im hopeful that they cover how the virus was started.

Yea that would be awesome if they did!

in the first season didnt rick see a helicopter? since then, the cdc and the military convoy the gov killed there hasnt been any form of govt stuff

Actually what I want to know is what's the very first scene have to do with?

Where Rick is walking around the empty cars and that little girl turns around and is a zombie.

That's seems to feel like a deleted scene to me, he was still in that sheriff uniform almost like it would have been shortly after killing that walker who was crawling along the ground out in the grass

Actually what I want to know is what's the very first scene have to do with?

Where Rick is walking around the empty cars and that little girl turns around and is a zombie.

It was the teaser for the pilot. It has nothing to do with the actual story line.

I don't think I'm going to bother with the series anymore. With so many quality games out and a huge movie to-watch list, I won't have time either.

it is starting to get a bit..boring a guess.. they really need to shake it up and make it interesting again.. the last season was really stagnate.. and that stupid shoot out at the prison where they missed everyone.. but then still managed to get headshots on zombies later on.. that was frustrating!!

but im willing to keep watching it.. gives me something to do.

So is anyone watching the new season? I gave the first episode a go. I must admit the new season has started strong, but they're still stuck in the prison and it looks like they'll be there the whole season, again. This makes it the 3 season in one location; season 3 part 1, season 3 part 2 and season 4.

So is anyone watching the new season? I gave the first episode a go. I must admit the new season has started strong, but they're still stuck in the prison and it looks like they'll be there the whole season, again. This makes it the 3 season in one location; season 3 part 1, season 3 part 2 and season 4.

Yeah I'm watching it, season 3 was a bit of a disappointment but its still one of the better shows on tv at the moment imo. I'm not totally convinced that they will be staying in the prison for all of season 4 though, the way the first couple episodes have gone.

Yeah I'm watching it, season 3 was a bit of a disappointment but its still one of the better shows on tv at the moment imo. I'm not totally convinced that they will be staying in the prison for all of season 4 though, the way the first couple episodes have gone.

Yea I'm up to date with it all at the moment.

I suspect they might leave the prison too, enjoying more zombie involvement now too.

Finally! Some action at the prison (would have been sweet to keep the tank), Then the f**ks have a mid season break until feb!!