Sign in to follow this  
Noobles

The Walking Dead

walking-dead.jpg

Last episode of Season 3 was pretty full on. Glad they are moving on to a different location.

I have mixed feelings about it, coz like now half the people are dead, and now they've gotta find a new location, I think they are running out of idea's on how to keep the show interesting.

personally I'd love to seem them held up in a fort with huge walls and stuff. Now there back on the road its Season 1 all over again.

• Downvote 1

I have mixed feelings about it, coz like now half the people are dead, and now they've gotta find a new location, I think they are running out of idea's on how to keep the show interesting.

personally I'd love to seem them held up in a fort with huge walls and stuff. Now there back on the road its Season 1 all over again.

They essentially were in a fort for the last 2 seasons Lol. The prison was the worst part of the storyline so far.

I couldn't be happier that they've left the f**king prison. There's still a huge amount of story left to tell, like what the rest of the world is doing etc, and how the disease started.

• Upvote 1

They essentially were in a fort for the last 2 seasons Lol. The prison was the worst part of the storyline so far.

I couldn't be happier that they've left the f**king prison. There's still a huge amount of story left to tell, like what the rest of the world is doing etc, and how the disease started.

+1billion

It does need an injection of new characters/personalities. There needs to be some sort of new twist, and there DEFINITELY needs to be a new setting. The prison was boring as f**k because they were safe from the walkers and just needed to take pot shots. People were dying from disease rather than being attacked. yawn.

At least in season 1 they were always on alert and exploring.

I got so bored after season 2 i had no desire to watch it anymore. I only watched the last seasons after a bit of advertising of the new season got me interested again :lol:

Same. A fort of some kind may sound like a good survival move, but it's boring as f**k for the audience. It was a good cliff hanger at the end of season 2, but they stretched it out way too long.

I wonder how closely the TV series is following the comic books. I would look it up but I'm worried I'll find out spoilers.

Edited by steveP

Same. A fort of some kind may sound like a good survival move, but it's boring as f**k for the audience. It was a good cliff hanger at the end of season 2, but they stretched it out way too long.

I wonder how closely the TV series is following the comic books. I would look it up but I'm worried I'll find out spoilers.

save your eyes don't look it up!

you know the part when they ran to that CDC building? (center of disease control) .... that was never in the comics.

im glad that governor guy is dead coz he was just drawing it out so much!

your right though the tv series has some explaining to do and I just hope that the next season makes sense of it all and explains to me things like -

How is the grass around the prison not over grown and always looks like its been freshly mowed? The guys who were originally in the prison locked up said they had been there for 9 months or so. So I want to know whos the grass keeper lol

Edited by steveP
  • Downvote 1

Im still trying to work out why they drove around in that shit heap meth leb spec RV in the first season when there were heaps of brand spanka winnies n shit just littering the highway. Also if you got stuck in a tank, wouldn't you at least try to start it up before hatching some crazy escape plan. Also they always try to travel quietly so they don't attract attention yet Daryl cruises around on a loud as f**k Chopper thing.

Dude dont even get me started on pointing out flaws in this tv series!

you remember when glen stole that sweet as red 2010 Dodge Challenger?

that was the exact same car walter white bought his son in breaking bad

• Downvote 1

Next twist.

Walter White Jnr wobbles after them in a dramatic slow chase spanning 5 episodes.

Next twist.

Walter White Jnr wobbles after them in a dramatic slow chase spanning 5 episodes.

Walking Dead + Breaking Bad spinoff series starring Walt Jr - Walking Bad

Edited by 180fan
  • Upvote 2

Yeah I've given up trying to make sense of the continuity. Especially when all the women have perfect hair and make up after not bathing in 2 years. I also find it hard to believe the group would randomly come across survivors this late into the zombie outbreak. There's no way a couple or a small group would be hold up in an apartment for 2 years without needing to get food or try to escape.

But the most retarded thing is how easily screw drivers and knives go through the skulls of the zombies. Bitch please, have you ever tried to stab bone, especially a skull.

Yeah I've given up trying to make sense of the continuity. Especially when all the women have perfect hair and make up after not bathing in 2 years. I also find it hard to believe the group would randomly come across survivors this late into the zombie outbreak. There's no way a couple or a small group would be hold up in an apartment for 2 years without needing to get food or try to escape.

But the most retarded thing is how easily screw drivers and knives go through the skulls of the zombies. Bitch please, have you ever tried to stab bone, especially a skull.

yeah true last time I tried knifing someone in the head it didn't exactly go all the way through, and just the other day I stabbed a young child in the head, and yup! just as I thought! didn't go an inch past her eyeball.

real shame they don't research this shit like I do.

• Downvote 1

I just like to pretend that the virus somehow breaks down their bones into an al dente like consistency.

also f**king lol at "Walking Bad"

You mean to tell me that there's only one 2010 dodge challenger in the world? That's crazy man.

It was a something they did on purpose as a direct reference to Breaking Bad as there both AMC.

Also Daryl's backpack in season 1 was full of blue meth.

It was the EXACT same meth Walter White cooked! THE EXACT SAME!!!

• Downvote 1

It's back!

Decent episode I thought, bit slow in places (especially coming after the last episode) but had a bit of suspense which has been missing from the series for a while

Carl needs to die - very time he thinks hes all that and a bag of potato chips, he f**ks it up and almost gets chomped on.

It was a something they did on purpose as a direct reference to Breaking Bad as there both AMC.

Also Daryl's backpack in season 1 was full of blue meth.

It was the EXACT same meth Walter White cooked! THE EXACT SAME!!!

I had to go back and watch that episode again, MIND BLOWN

if there produced by same company then will most likely have similar props, cars, backpacks, guns, meth...

Have people been watching the last few episodes? In general it's gotten much better. I like the episodic way of telling each character's story now. It means they're out in the world surviving instead of all stuck together creating drama.

Have people been watching the last few episodes? In general it's gotten much better. I like the episodic way of telling each character's story now. It means they're out in the world surviving instead of all stuck together creating drama.

Yup, i've been watching it.

My guess is they will all meet up again in a few episodes or maybe at the end of the season, probably at the Terminus place they have all been seeing signs for, whatever that turns out to be

its really good atm, where do you guys download it from? eztv?

• Downvote 1

Next twist.

Walking Dead + Breaking Bad spinoff series starring Walt Jr - Walking Bad

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

The last two eps were a bit slow and boring. Hope it picks up.

lol at the neg rep rapists, its nice to know someone cares :hypo:

Its become obvious now that they will all meet up at this Terminus place, and also why is it that at the end of Ep12 Asian Glen was walking away form that army truck with that soldier and that guy who "new the reason why everything happened"

Then next episode Glen is by himself searching for maggie?

Keen to see more on this "scientist" guy who knows what happened etc. :thumbsup:

I'm thinking that scientist guy is just a con artist using army dude to keep him alive and Glen knows it.

Anyway latest episode, wow. Pretty brutal. Im guessing that fire was the red neck house so those two groups will meet up soon.