Sign in to follow this  
Noobles

The Walking Dead

They only show Glenn in the shot, doesn't mean the others were not there.. as they all followed Glenn after the truck was stuffed..

just watched episode 14... and holly crap.. I wont say anything but that because spoilers... but.. holly crap :Drugs:

Best episode I reckon!

Crazy bitch deserves the bullet

• Upvote 1

TBH, i was waiting for that 'shock' moment.

They have at least one relating to children every season.

This one however was brutal

I thought it had been coming for a couple of episodes, would've been more brutal if it was colder. They went the somewhat emotional angle '"You're mad with me?" and "Keep looking at the flowers" but I guess they wanted to portray the character that shot her as still being human and not completely emotionless.

Was abit shocked at this week's episode as well

2 more episodes to go then we have to wait another 6 months!

the wait always kills you

who reckons that someone will get to terminus and then the something crazy will happen then episode over.

• Downvote 1

Yeah, at Terminus there's this Emperor Walker who still has somewhat normal cognitive function who's just tricking the living into coming to him and his minions.

I thought it had been coming for a couple of episodes, would've been more brutal if it was colder. They went the somewhat emotional angle '"You're mad with me?" and "Keep looking at the flowers" but I guess they wanted to portray the character that shot her as still being human and not completely emotionless.

Yeah they had been building up to this for a while, even back when they were in the prison they were dropping hints about the girl (dead rats/rabbits to feed the walkers). The whole thing was done really well, one of the best episodes so far I think.

Edited by 180fan

I think if they did those scenes any other way they would not have been allowed to air it. still brain was a bit numb from the shock.. atleast she didnt get to judith!

Edited by steveP

I haven't commented in here yet, Was waiting to see if it was even worth watching and talking about.

Starting to show much interest in this now haha Spoiler below if you have seen S04e15:

Sweet to see they got to Terminus. But the way they walked in there and theres just the one lady, Sort of looks like a concentration camp?! I reckon f**ked up shits gonna happen; Could be a similar environment as the Governors town. But you can see Darryl and the other misfits will catch up and go after Rick too

at the end of ep15 "next week on walking dead" - looks like shit is gonna go down. with terminus it will be similar to the prison, once a pecking order has been established then they will continue on.

Keen to see what happens to this wierdo doctor guy though.

• Downvote 2

Season finale next week so it will probably be another big episode

Calling it now, that was whats left of Beth cooking on the BBQ at Terminus lol

f**king knew it. I called it from the get go.

knew that Terminus was gonna be a massive flop and trap... Did anyone see the caged area full of human remains? Looks like some sick twisted scene from house of horrors or someshit.

• Upvote 2

yeah that was knarley.

but as soon as rick hid those guns in the dirt i new something was going to happen for sure.

so now rick and friends are in a train carriage and we have to assume its locked, because it wasn't when rick walked in and glen and friends were in there...

someone will sneak out get the guns, some more main characters will die because the budget is blowing out of proportion again and next season will entail more twists and shit to keep us entertained for a while.

Edited by Flying180
Added Spoiler Tags
  • Downvote 2

yeah that was knarley.

but as soon as rick hid those guns in the dirt i new something was going to happen for sure.

so now rick and friends are in a train carriage and we have to assume its locked, because it wasn't when rick walked in and glen and friends were in there...

someone will sneak out get the guns, some more main characters will die because the budget is blowing out of proportion again and next season will entail more twists and shit to keep us entertained for a while.

Ffs use spoiler tags.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

yeah that was knarley.

Ffs use spoiler tags.

Ffs don't read the walking dead thread BEFORE you watch it... seriously man.

mate its been out for 5 days.

*spoiler alert* Darth Vader is Luke's father.

and Princess Leia is his sister.

Edited by Flying180
  • Downvote 4

yeah that was knarley.

Ffs use spoiler tags.

Ffs don't read the walking dead thread BEFORE you watch it... seriously man.

mate its been out for 5 days.

*spoiler alert* Darth Vader is Luke's father.

and Princess Leia is his sister.

I think it's a fair ask to use spoiler tags until the next episode, or at least a week. It's not too hard to use and it keeps everyone happy.

I only just got around to watching the episode.

Spoiler tags added.

more main characters will die because the budget is blowing out of proportion again.

Lol what? Is this a TV show we're talking about the construction of a highway. The story is based off the comic books. Never mind, I can't even be bothered replying to such a retarded comment.

Face-palming at the thought of the special effect guys knocking on the door of the writers/producers' office. "Yeah sorry guys, we've gone a bit over budget with the blood this season, can you like umm, kill off Rick to cut costs. Our bad".

Edited by steveP
  • Downvote 1

more main characters will die because the budget is blowing out of proportion again.

Lol what? Is this a TV show we're talking about the construction of a highway. The story is based off the comic books. Never mind, I can't even be bothered replying to such a retarded comment.

Face-palming at the thought of the special effect guys knocking on the door of the writers/producers' office. "Yeah sorry guys, we're gone a bit over budget with the blood this season, can you like umm, kill off Rick to cut costs. Our bad".

This was brilliant, thank you for a solid laugh this morning.

• Upvote 1

Face-palming at the thought of the special effect guys knocking on the door of the writers/producers' office. "Yeah sorry guys, we've gone a bit over budget with the blood this season, can you like umm, kill off Rick to cut costs. Our bad".

"In the series’ first season, it had an amazing $3.4 million per episode budget. This is far more than most shows. The Walking Dead, however, strives for an authentic look and hence, uses many extras, shoots on a variety of locations and utilizes intense zombie makeup.

However, after the first season, AMC decreased the show’s per episode budget to a mere $2.8 million. Considering this is more than most people make in their lifetime, it’s probably plenty for one television episode.

Read more at http://www.omg-facts...o5UqhhzqOlSp.99"

Don't you feel like a retard.

Also, find out who Frank Darabont is, and why he got fired, Then perhaps you'll see just how dopy you really are.

Edited by Danny180sx
  • Downvote 2

I can assure you, they haven't backed down on the makeup side of things. They keep employing more and more artists.

Season 1

3.4m x 6 episodes = $20.4m.

Season 2

2.8m x 13 episodes = $36.4m

Yeah, they're totally cutting costs.

If only you understood simple maths.

Frank Darabont was a producer who was hired for the first season. From what I read, his ego got in the way and they let him go. Pretty common for the TV industry and has no impact on budget. You must really like embarrassing yourself.

"In the series’ first season, it had an amazing $3.4 million per episode budget. This is far more than most shows. The Walking Dead, however, strives for an authentic look and hence, uses many extras, shoots on a variety of locations and utilizes intense zombie makeup.

However, after the first season, AMC decreased the show’s per episode budget to a mere $2.8 million. Considering this is more than most people make in their lifetime, it’s probably plenty for one television episode.

Read more at http://www.omg-facts...o5UqhhzqOlSp.99"

Don't you feel like a retard.

Also, find out who Frank Darabont is, and why he got fired, Then perhaps you'll see just how dopy you really are.

None of that relates to the deaths of main characters as you claimed would happen because of budget blowouts.

They Fired frank because they couldn't afford him, and the cost of making these shows is getting more expensive, and they are running out of money to spend per show.

" I can't even be bothered replying to such a retarded comment."

you just did. a few times.

"Lol what? Is this a TV show we're talking about the construction of a highway."

and just like the construction of a hwy, the tv show also has a budget, as I see you've come to learn.

"Face-palming at the thought of the special effect guys knocking on the door of the writers/producers' office. "Yeah sorry guys, we've gone a bit over budget with the blood this season, can you like umm, kill off Rick to cut costs. Our bad".

not sure why the "special effects guy" would have control over the budget, please explain.

and with the budget in seasons 1 and 2, you said it for yourself, they had a budget of 3.4 m vs a budget of 2.8 m

​It wouldn't matter if they made 100 episodes, they are still restricted on budget per episode. (per episode being key here)

Im terribly embarrassed. Please leave me alone while my red face cools down back to its pasty white colour.

Edited by Danny180sx
  • Downvote 2

Since when are TV shows produced on an episode by episode basis. Nearly everything TV related is contracted/planned out per season. It's doesn't take a genius to see that the second season being a bit over twice as long means they need to stretch the story out a bit, resulting in less action per episode.

It makes sense to everyone but you, but never mind as you're clearly a TV producer and investor.

You talk about the show like it's on the verge of being cancelled and they're scrambling for money. It's one of the most popular and watched shows in the world right now. Clearly cost cutting and killing off characters isn't a concern.

Edited by steveP
  • Downvote 1

Anyway back on topic. The way this season ended sort of reminded me of the movie The Road. It's not as TV friendly as The Walking Dead, but for people interested and needing something to tie them over until the next season, definitely check it out. It's incredibly dark and bleak. There are no zombies, but it's a survival/apocalyptic movie. It was also one of the inspirations for the game The Last Of Us.

220px-The_Road_movie_poster.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0898367/

I;m definitely no producer or whatever, I'm going of what the news, the facts, the reports on whats happening with Waling Dead.

Is the road a tv series?

• Downvote 1