Sign in to follow this  
SpotMan

SpotMan's Clown Car & Jzx90 daily

aha! not to mension the 7 undercovers that u just missed lol

Da faugggg?

aha! not to mension the 7 undercovers that u just missed lol

Da faugggg?

Thursday night = wog night and drive your fulli tabouli commo fru maccaz at West Lakes, bruz. They always beef up security and there are, at a minimum, 4 or 5 Undercovers every week lurking around the car park.

exactly what he said! LOL not really wogs more pre teens like 10 year olds

I try avoid it just to avoid the cops that are around there but I have no trouble believing the pre-teens have taken over the joint. So much f**kery between 8 and 10 -.-

more like 3pm to 9 haha

cars in getting a wheel alignment now.. Well no its been there for an hour and is still sitting out the front.....

yeah man towed it there, was cheaper as i already had the trailer... Took it for a sqiurt down the laneway next to work. Got sideways so easy haha

get keen for skids.

will look out for you on the track and try line up near you for a run =].

i'll be in the noob group, car is now on the hoist getting aligned... Gave them the specs that i wanted so hopefully they see the adjustable suspension arms and dont try to use the cam bolts haha

the guys who drove it on the hoist had the biggest smile on his face when he got out of the seat haha

I popped in to fit some wheels up and showed him the adjustable arms, couldn't touch the rear end because I the front wheels offset the beams couldn't line up so couldn't get an accurate reading

yeah thats what i was told... I had the old 17's ready aswell if they had told me i wouldve swapped it around. Apperently the got the rear as close to 0 as they could tho. steering feels heaps better tho. Took it for a spin in work carpark. Apart from people coming to have a sus it felt good... Apart from the gaurds grabbing haha

yeah thats what i was told... I had the old 17's ready aswell if they had told me i wouldve swapped it around. Apperently the got the rear as close to 0 as they could tho. steering feels heaps better tho. Took it for a spin in work carpark. Apart from people coming to have a sus it felt good... Apart from the gaurds grabbing haha

Yeah I'm in noob group to still can't drift after like 8 attempts.

Yeah I'm in noob group to still can't drift after like 8 attempts.

Honestly man. Watch stewys vids on YouTube of his early days. The in car is were I learnt most of my shit. The bloke knows how to drive. Just watch it over and iver

^ do you have posters of him in your room to? :P

got a go pro from glynnside :D feck yeah!

Did you grab the camber arms out of dans? If so when I aligned dans they were kinda dodge in that they didn't have a locking nut and had been welded for some reason. I'd be weary on having them fully adjusted out without a locking nut could work loose or flog the thread out.

How did you end up going?

sorry for cutting one of your sessions short by dropping my oil all over the track ='[.

Good to see this out tonight!

Dunno if something was wrong though but I could smell raw fuel everytime You drove last? Haha

yeah it reaked of fuel... There were no major leaks tho, so im guessing the seal from cradle to the tank isnt sealing

dale will get you to align mine next time!

Iio all good dude, i sucked balls anyway! Sorry to every one that had to wait for me to get towed,

will do a write up tomorrow night, didnr get mcuh go pro footage as i didnt know how to use it haha

yeah it reaked of fuel... There were no major leaks tho, so im guessing the seal from cradle to the tank isnt sealing

It seems to be taking longer to pressurize though so might have to double check the hoses.

So...

Does it drift? Does you drift?

yeah it drifts and no i cant drift haha

may aswell do the write up now and will add photos tonigh

so picked the trailer up at 7am the loaded it ready for the wheel alignment, got it there at 8:30 they f**ked my around and end up picking it up at 11am only to find the couldnt align the rear due to the from offset and sunken rear. So they did it by eye and still charged me $80 *milkshakes*

Basically aimed to be at the track at 4 but got there at 5pm unloaded the car on notcied fuel on the trailer bed. Figured i just spilt fuel when i filled up.

So i missed the first two sessions i think and tires werent on the rims yet so i had run on my 17's which didnt fit, i had to wait in line ages for my session as iio decided to oil the track

I was kinda expecting it to be faster but still was alright. Did a few cruise laps and sorta got used to how it drove. Span out on turn2 and went over the rumble strip and didnt feel / sound good so i headed back into the pit and changed my undies.

Tires got all fitted and installed then head out for the 2nd session. This session went better i got used to counter steering and straighing up but still was slow and sucked haha it felt heaps better with new tires tho.

Got back to the pits and discovered my tires wher rubbing on somthing and were all sliced up. 3rd session i got more game and managed to slide the back corner after the back straight really well. I then started hand braking and clutching. Went into turn 2 got a fair bit of angle the wheel locked and i couldnt steer it. Turns out the tire has jammed agaist the firewall so had to get towed off. Next run was better still span out on turn 1 got angle on turn 2 and wheels jammed. Had to get towed off again. Then ask the the recovery bloke if i could drive straight onto the track without finding a cliff. Said yes, then i got bogged. So after awhile i finally get towed off.

All in all it was alright just cant wait till a private day when i can take passengers and the can help me.

A huge thanks, to Beams, wpnx7, jlts13, apoth and the many other members for their advice and help!

Forgot to turn the gopro on so only got one run recorded as i sidnt know how to turn it on haha

Edited by SpotMan

my mate JulesD94 knows u.. sends me photos of ur car all the time lol! looks so good ahah. Picking up a 180 this week to start the long journey just like you but man i cant wait to actually get behind the wheel out there. Good Luck with it all man hopefully see you out there asap :)

haha cheers man, yeah saw your car in a few of his pics haha looks the good! Projects are always good fun!

Going to get some castor arms and properly flare my gaurds.

Hurry the f**k up with pics.

I can grab the gopro back tonight and do the video of you want me to?

Honestly man. Flip the 16s back and buy bulk stockies for the rear.

Itll solve the bind issues. get a good feel for the car before going silly making it look rad.

But! Bout time you got out there man haha