Sign in to follow this  
Mundy88

Howmuch drifting in act?

Hay guys i am from tas and i have been drifting for 6 months now and am hooked! Me and my missers is thinking about moving to a c t for a while and i was wondering howbig the drifting sceen is up there???? We have a meeting every month prittymuch down hear so yeah is it worth keeping my car and bringing it or selling it?? Cheers guys Mark

Shit all mate. Maybe 2 drift days a year at Wakefield Park which is an hour away. Just move up here and come back every Tas drift round with me!

Ah really?? Thats shit as aye. Would cost somuch to cum back all the time tho :-( the cost of living is heaps more up there but yeah dunno wether ill keep my s13 if we do.

There are no tracks to drift in ACT.

As mentioned, Wakefield is the closed track we can drift at about 1 hour away. This year there have been 3 drift practise days organised by Initial Drift Australia, but there have also been some other days held by other clubs/organisations. Driving sports have planned a friday drift practise day in the next few weeks. And Raceline have a Drift "Matsuri" that a lot of people have entered.

A few of us are planning another trip to Japan to drift there next year.