Sign in to follow this  
GSpec

UNDERCOVER COP - YELLOW S15

Yellow S15 with black rims.

Number plate: T8KMON

Seen on Homebush Bay Drive pulling over people.

F*#ken pigs.

f**kin faggots, seen one down in vic drivin a wrx yesterday

dam are you serious?

that is very sneaky..

sure it wasnt someone inpersonating the po po :D

Edited by RB30DET

Nah it was for real... I could not believe it myself.

Pulled over a territory.

Both pigs in uniform with lights on the dash and under the front number plate...

Seriously what's the world coming to! Those wrx's have been round for years but an s15 is so sneaky.

wonder how many defects it can get done for?? is it modified or stock as a rock?? damn coppers..

fark thats dog

i would love to know how much work is done on that s15

ive seen the black wrx and the black rx8 but a yellow s15 is taking it to another level

i wonder if they are after street cred

Edited by unknowns1

call the police and say their doing burnsouts

And flashing their lights wildly.

Obviously a car that has been taken by the cops..

This is low.

they can be anywhere.......even right next to you now............................. :ph34r:

So dumb, surely that's misleading.. obviously have to much time on their hands if they are doing that >.>

We all should be banding together and getting the word out on the dirty pigs tactics...

Getting make / model and number plate. Most importantly the area where they were patrolling or spotted.

The more people that are aware the better...

F*#ken pigs.

Pictures..or I call bulls**t

Edited by 4teecal

They do it here as well in plain clothes edging people to drag them at the lights then pull them over. It's bullshit. If you break the law then fair enough but to have to police break the "law" as well just to book someone it's utter homosexuality.

Haha wonder if they all upset if they get smoked at the lights..

But having said that if your dumb enough to do it then you should get fined

Or just dont act like a dick on the streets

If your going to get randomly pumped when driving normally doesnt matter if there in a commy or a sil

F*#ken pigs.

Pictures..or I call bulls**t

If I wasn't on a motorbike then I could deliver...

Bull shit!! 100% bullshit, even if it was the latest s15 it would still be 10 years old, I'm pretty sure cops would have a HEAPS strict OHS policy, thats why they renew the cars often otherwise they would be just like taxi's and they need to be reliable so that they can get to emergencies. AND I'm pretty sure a HWP has to be 4 door otherwise if they detain someone where are they going to put them.

NS.com............ yeah......... BUT if you provide a photo then i will apologise

Seen a undercover blue evo 10 with ralliart badges pulling people over in qld

Yep thus my theory that Highway Patrol are just cops who are HOONS themselves. Heard some bad stories about highway patrol, no respect what so ever for majority of highway patrol. Sure there are exceptions though.

Bull shit!! 100% bullshit, even if it was the latest s15 it would still be 10 years old, I'm pretty sure cops would have a HEAPS strict OHS policy, thats why they renew the cars often otherwise they would be just like taxi's and they need to be reliable so that they can get to emergencies. AND I'm pretty sure a HWP has to be 4 door otherwise if they detain someone where are they going to put them.

NS.com............ yeah......... BUT if you provide a photo then i will apologise

i can agree on your point about the 10 yr old car thing, but the two door thing.. im not so sure..

lotusexigepolicecar.jpg

Like I said I'm on a motorbike, couldn't whip out my phone out really...

Hey I couldn't believe it myself and it made my blood boil seeing it... Plus I'm pretty sure if they were to make an arrest they would radio for a paddy wagon.

Strict OHS policy or not... What makes you think the pigs follow it 100% of the time. They even operate speed detecting radar devices in concealed areas when the operations manual states that they are not allowed to.

Believe or not. I'm just giving everyone a heads up on what the pigs are operating in and around sydney.

Lol @ calling up EPA saying it's a loud car/ doing burnoose I'm guessing it's concord hwy unit would love to see how low it is and the tread in the rear NS should band together and pay off a private investigator to film them when they out and see if they try to drift/burnout and take it to aca lol they would love that shit :lol:

i can agree on your point about the 10 yr old car thing, but the two door thing.. im not so sure..

lotusexigepolicecar.jpg

Those stickers wrecked it so bad...

My boss's son got done by this car last week!

Suspended for 6 months...

i dont get the plates?

yea i was thinking about it for a while and all i could come out with was...

'take em on'

Like I said I'm on a motorbike, couldn't whip out my phone out really...

Hey I couldn't believe it myself and it made my blood boil seeing it... Plus I'm pretty sure if they were to make an arrest they would radio for a paddy wagon.

Strict OHS policy or not... What makes you think the pigs follow it 100% of the time. They even operate speed detecting radar devices in concealed areas when the operations manual states that they are not allowed to.

Believe or not. I'm just giving everyone a heads up on what the pigs are operating in and around sydney.

You manage to notice if it was lowered, zorst etc..???

F*ck this country sometimes!!! Wait.... a lot of the time!