Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Cranium

Evolution Vs. Creation

181 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you beleive in?

• Evolution
    • Creation

this pretty much sums up my opinion, i believed in creation when i was younger, got to about 12 years old and i realised how ridiculous it all sounded

391479_2502783377952_1503993002_32566125_1622004359_n.jpg

Kyle summed it up nicely.

If i told people i had an imaginary friend telling me to do stuff and had no proof of him people would tell me im crazy

This thread is going to get bad....

Can someone explain the whole 'big band theory' to me?

i had it explained to me in year 12 but shits complicated :lol:

i cant remember how they worked it out, everything is moving in a direction at a slowing rate, they found out the universe is moving outwards from one centre spot, which is where the big bang happened. seeing as were slowing down, they believe we're eventually gonna come to a stop, and start going back in the direction we came from, at which time, everything will collide and cause another big bang or some shit

Edited by kyle_340

Discussion like this, will usually end badly.

But I believe in evolution

Creation; because that's what I was brought up to believe. I'm not big into it, but there's something out there. IMO.

the thing with evolution.... so we evolved from apes, yes?

has anyone ever seen one evolve or has there ever been any documentation of anything in general evolving?

no

evolution...... you say keep it civil... surely there is gonna be some religious nutjob that tries to push their damn beliefs on us

the thing with evolution.... so we evolved from apes, yes?

has anyone ever seen one evolve or has there ever been any documentation of anything in general evolving?

no

and the trolling begins

can anyone explain the common sense of how there was nothing then the world started

what was there before, or can you make something out of nothing?

wish evolution would hurry the f**k up, so we can suck our balls up in dangerous situations, like the kangaroos

Creation has been proven to be a load of shit, according to this the earth is only 5000 years old, scientists have proven earth has been around for 5 billion years. So all you bible thumpers can f**k right off !!

evolution...... you say keep it civil... surely there is gonna be some religious nutjob that tries to push their damn beliefs on us

Seems that most of the time its the other way around with the Athiest/Agnostic guys trying to push their beliefs on everyone else.

Atheists/Agnostics are the new Christians - wont be satisfied until everyone sees it their way

LOL this threads gonna get messy real quick!

Evolution because the idea of creation is absolutely ridiculous :rolleyes:

The easiest way to disprove religion..

If god (or a god) created us and everything around us.. Then we're to believe that cosmic events we can view right now, stars being born, stars exploding, asteroids, black holes etc etc are gods work right now. No ifs or buts, if he created earth and us, then he's responsible for the universe - past and present.

Bullshit.

but then who created god? surely some has to have created him... if if so then who created the thing that created god and so on??

athiest all the way. relegious groups are nothing but a way for pedophiles to get good access to kids.

the fact people read a book then believe some dipshit who recons he seen god is a fkn joke. grow up.

Oh.. One more point.. If people are stupid enough to believe in Scientology these days.. What makes everyone who believes in god so sure that people weren't as stupid back when Christianity and every other religion emerged?

the fact people read Internet Forums then believe some dipshit who recons he hasnt seen god is a fkn joke. grow up.

Big band

"The big band is a type of musical ensemble associated with jazz, a style of music which became popular during the swing era from the early 1930s until the late 1950s. Big Bands evolved with the times and continues to today. A big band typically consists of approximately 12 to 25 musicians and contains saxophones, trumpets, trombones, vibraphones, singers (or vocalists), and a rhythm section."

The Big Bang

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307873/

"A private detective is hired to find a missing stripper. A simple job turns complicated when everyone he questions ends up dead."

Big band

"The big band is a type of musical ensemble associated with jazz, a style of music which became popular during the swing era from the early 1930s until the late 1950s. Big Bands evolved with the times and continues to today. A big band typically consists of approximately 12 to 25 musicians and contains saxophones, trumpets, trombones, vibraphones, singers (or vocalists), and a rhythm section."

The Big Bang

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1307873/

"A private detective is hired to find a missing stripper. A simple job turns complicated when everyone he questions ends up dead."

where you trying to be funny?

Yes.

+1, but only on tuesdays.

The first Wednesday of every month is also okay.

Naw but I congratulate everyone for not having this thread derail within 25 minutes. People who are brought up one way by their parents are usually going to believe in that, even if it isn't a huge part of their life. When it comes time to defend, everyone becomes an expert in their side of the argument. It's just one of those arguments that will always have people on both sides, pretty much no matter what.

However, I'm not fence sitting. Coming from a more Science kind of background, I prefer to see tangible proof or close to it in order to believe something.

Those saying prove evolution; It's difficult to do so due to the huge time frame in which animals have evolved. However, within our lifetimes there will be many new EVOLVED mutagens, plant life, animals and other that are more adapted than their previous kin. If you choose to ignore this then that's fine but until you can provide tangible evidence of creation then I'll continue to be an evolutionist.