Sign in to follow this  
dorris

urgent help needed

hey guys im from adelaide..i swapped my jzx90 for a rx7 with a guy from vic named justin gerada..i called the transport company yesterday to see where the cars were and justin has taken the chaser and rx7 from ceva in melb and now he rejects my fone calls and turns his off..any help to get my car bak would be great cheers tyson

From what i can understand your car is booked in with the trucking company for tomorrow to be sent back to you because it wasn't in the condition you said it was

Edited by kriss

and he was still happy for me to send it..if he wasnt happy with the body work why did he take both cars and why tell me to send it

I have no idea man i don't really want to get involved I just wanted to post so you knew what was happening

Lol awkward.

Maybe get Justin to call dorris and explain. Dorris, at least he's nice enough to RETURN the car and not keep it?

Edited by Slippery Gypsy

Dorris, at least he's nice enough to RETURN the car and not keep it?

True, but now the guys out of money cause he sent the car.

i dont understand how people swap/buy cars from interstate without even looking at them let alone starting the engine and driving it. i could never do this..

well i tried calling and all he does it rejects fone calls and turn his fone off..sounds dodgy if he wasnt happy with the car why drive it home and take the rx7 aswell..

i dont understand how people swap/buy cars from interstate without even looking at them let alone starting the engine and driving it. i could never do this..

Exactly what I was thinking. With so many threads in here about people getting ripped off why do something like this then complain when it turs to shit?

kiss the car goodbye buddy. you got f##ked in the a## minus lube.

i'm guessing you have all his details etc, maybe get in contact with someone else. sounds like the receiver didn't like what he saw. how much was the freight by the way?

Edited by Barbie princess

Dave shut the f**k up you tard, I stated what the situation is in my first post don't comment on shit you have no idea about, Dorris if you want to chat just pm me I'm happy to talk to you this thread is just gna get filled with dick ears telling you to come to VIC and smash Justin ect ect

Edited by kriss

yeah righto superman, how about you let the dealers sort this one out. i'm off to have a flog now.

Edited by Barbie princess

probably not the best thing to discuss in public dude. pm a mod to remove this thread as it seems like its quite a personal matter. and like kriss said u will get morons like that barbie princess tosser talking about shit he doesnt know about.

probably not the best thing to discuss in public dude. pm a mod to remove this thread as it seems like its quite a personal matter. and like kriss said u will get morons like that barbie princess tosser talking about shit he doesnt know about.
i'm not a tosser but my boyfriend is. the dude was asking for advice, that's we he got.

i'm not a tosser but my boyfriend is. the dude was asking for advice, that's we he got.

u gave advice on a matter u have no idea about, and u did so despite the first post making it quite clear that it was a more in depth matter. just pointing it out as its not the first time i encounter ur stupidity in a thread. sorry if i come accross rude, just pointing out some facts.

Like I said in my thread and sent to tysons phone car was booked and paid for straight away to get sent back to him my phones never been turned of!!! Tyson has got the new booking and tracking number on Monday when I sent it to him via txt and was completely honest and paid another$360 but I don't mind, so mate don't go saying I stole your car and put my name out there pm me or call me off "YOUR" number!!!!

Justin