Sign in to follow this  
S13Dreams

Urgent help needed.

Could you guys please help me in establishing a rough value for my car. IT IS A WRITE OFF.

02 wrx, silver, no mods, engine only has 88xxx kms.

Damage: Basically I was t-boned at an intersection by a driver running a red light. the drivers side of the car is all damaged, interior damage includes damaged drivers side door and glove box.

The motor still runs fine was driven home as it was just around the corner from my house gear box and everything is fine car has really low kms 88xxxxkm I think.

Any help would be really good and appreciated.

Post up some pics

I wish I could but its at the insurance place, I realise its hard to give a value without pictures but just trying to get a rough price I mean Ive searched but carnt find anything, even if someone could just tell me what an 02 WRX front half cut with low km would be worth is great.

I will offer 1k.

But nah that seriously sucks the anus. Are you looking to buy back and part out?

I will offer 1k.

But nah that seriously sucks the anus. Are you looking to buy back and part out?

Im trying to sell the entire thing mate ive already bought it back. hoping for some help with price searching hard but not finding much :/

Well if you've already bought it back add a bit on top of that price

Profit