Sign in to follow this  
rotarx

URGENT HELP NEEDED! Part 2

hey all im JUSTIN GERADA as DORRIS stated in the other urgent help needed thread I'm going to get straight to the point here yes I did approach him asking if he'd swap his chaser for my rx7 and told him the 100% truth about my car!!! Yes he sent me photos (of before the car was banged up) yes he told me about the huge dent on drivers door and I was ok with that but he forgot to mention the whole car was falling apart both rear quarters have 10mm of bog over it the whole front end of the car is barely hanging on by a thread!!!

I'm not saying I'm a saint or an angel but shit I wouldn't drive that car if my life depended on it.....

I done the right thing and told him after I picked up the car that there was no way I can swap my car for his and re booked for the chaser to go back to Adelade and sent him new booking/tracking number for it!!!!

Iv never switched my phone off nor reject calls but have let many calls go as (I'm guessing) he is calling me off private and his mates numbers he hasn't once called me from his number!!!

So to finish off this essay I am sending his car back (today) and he will receive his car, he's got all the booking numbers and tracking numbers for the booking at ceva I sent him!!!!

Thanks justin ;)

Hey all,

As above I can vouch for what Justin has said above.

I personally saw all the pics and messages relating the swap before it occured and I saw the car once it arrived.

I honestly couldnt beleive the state in which the vehicle was in, the car is a full hack and i wouldnt swap a charade for that car let alone a FC. Car has no front end and a peice of flat steel has been welded in to hold the snapped head lights, rear has been caved up to the back seats and has been very poorly pulled back out. No light sits in position. The car is bent, and the passenger side is caved in.

The guy is a lier and he is lucky that Justin is so honest, If it was me mate, you would never see that car again just for be so decieptfull.

Poor Justin got scammed and the cheek of the other guy trying to pull the sob story on a public forum, your just an utter knob.

End rant.

Cheers,

some pics would be fantastic...

Iv got pics of what was sent to me and pics I took total difference theyare on my phone and I don't know how to post them up

Probably should keep it to PM's guys

personally i wouldn't do a swap, let alone an interstate swap...

Iv said what iv had to say that's it this can be locked now

The man has spoken!