Sign in to follow this  
chosen1

its almost done !

just have to finish painting the bonnet, put some interior bits back together, hook up the indicators, get a wheel alignment and it'll be good to go.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

That is one mighty f**k off power curve, well done son.

Mark from MRC said its the most power he's seen out of an NA 1UZ, so am very happy - mind you, its not huge power at only 180rwkw, but he said when he took it for a quick spin, it pulled like a train right thru to red line... and that is what i wanted.

and its for sale too.... $15k without rims and 12 months NSW rego.... not engineered tho, but i can arrange that for you at your cost or you can just drive it for 12 months and take your chances.. that is what i was going to do.

it was supposed to be finished 12 months ago. im now in the middle of renovations at home and want the money to finish what im doing - as was the plan when i was going to have it done 12 months ago.

yeah somebody take this off his hands...so i can help with his next one!! i still need TY's number

Rip shift beast, all the power whenever you want it, for an all round street/drift/race car you couldnt get better then this. Nothing is more forgiving then a V8, you have awesome power whenever you want.

Auto, stock engine, small supercharger runs a 10. What more could you want?

just have to finish painting the bonnet, put some interior bits back together, hook up the indicators, get a wheel alignment and it'll be good to go.

And something to hold the bonnet up? or does the 1 by 3 come with the car? :D Awesome work mate!

hahahahah... i actually found the bonnet support the other day - very excited !

just need to make a new tail shaft now, as the one in there now is not lined up 100% with the diff, so there is a slight vibration... got it booked in with M&A to get a whole new 1 piece made. after that, drop it down the road with Ray Spence to be engineered, then to Dickson for rego !!!