Sign in to follow this  
Jason12

Jasons 32 - **TD06, GATE, shockworks, E85 ~260kw**

I never blamed the fan... Just said I'll stick to my standard one because I'm lazy lol. I'm guessing the water pump failed first... Had that belt on andnpff a fair bit and may have fatigued it?,I know I didn't overtightened it and I don't think the gktexh fan would just shatter (heard of a few breaking but that's when they hit shit and mine was well clear of everything)

I just hate the s2 bars. S3 front is ok but way overdone. Got a passage grille for the s2 front to mix it up too but extra spotties for the hills win.

Put a new water pump in, leaked out the inspection hole after like 10 mins of driving. Babied car home but got pretty hot. Comp tested ok, got a genuine pump to go on, got some ku31s as steer tyres too. *milkshake* still wont time up properly... think ill have to admit defeat and take it somewhere to get sorted out.

Bloody cars

1491716_10152046689707964_627665438_n.jpg

No real news... been heaps of bushfires around where i live so thats my excuse!

65btxh.jpg

Never had a car that ive loved and hated so much at the same time... still waiting to hear back about my job before i take it to have the timing set proper / touchup tune / probably new clutch and 25 box put in... then ill be happy with it.

IMG_8101_2_3_.jpg

IMG_8032_3_4.jpg

IMG_7972_3_4_.jpg

Put my temp gauge back in... seems to be running at an ok temp still so fingers crossed motor is still fine. Also got a 32 rad to replace the ca18de rad id been using. Also went down to forced motorworx and get some goodies...

1912314_10152197306152964_2080941073_n.jpg

Started pulling the box out finally to put the 25 box in... not a lot of progress but.

But bought a datsun!! L18, 5 speed, twin SU's

10177328_10152280636657964_8439508146020252583_n.jpg

Just make sure you check pivot ball lengths. Pivot ball in my rb25 box was too long to bolt onto a rb20. And my clutch would never engage

This box was previously behind a 20 so should be OK.. But.I'll double check... Don't wanna be dropping the box again

Should be ok. Best to check, do some measurements make sure your clutch fork will be in the right spot. Taking 25 boxes in and out of 32s suck. They hardly fit

Tailshaft made, clutch and 25 box in.... just gotta put tailshaft in and then take it to melb to get sorted