Sign in to follow this  
Jason12

Jasons 32 - **TD06, GATE, shockworks, E85 ~260kw**

looks tough as mate, love it! hoping to get my 32 on coils soon so it looks better hahaha

fixed your intercooler piping yet?

this how how i did mind with mild steel

photo (63).JPG

photo (62).JPG

Nah not yet haha.... just gunna cut the bottom long pipe and redo it.... got a mate that can tig so will just get him to join it back up. Going for a drive tonight so will see how she holds up as is. Defiantly need to fix it but

Got some new tyres (Achilles atr's), genuine n1 bar, and lowered it a little more...

12734_10151187600157964_1743574996_n.jpg

Finished uni and getting a daily soon so skyline will get some more love, finally getting cooler piping fixed this week, got new tyres all round, and will be looking for a new clutch and halfcage so i can finally get to track sometime next year. Swapped my shimmed 4.3 for a welded 4.3 too as it was singling out every now and then. But for now more hardparking...

72176_10151232640267964_189829929_n.jpg

486301_10151231376137964_1883623379_n.jpg

Cheers man, hoping now ive finished uni i can clean it up a little and get some more seat time too!

and paint the bar? ....looks good man liking the rims.....end up selling the dmax spoiler?

Yeah paint bar eventually i guess, midnight purple aint cheap though lol. Would rather do stuff to make it slide better rather than more hardpark mods... but we'll see. Yeah Ive got a guy keen on the spoiler i think

you said that last week about spoiler lol let me no asap got cash waiting haha

cooler piping redone finally! Was out for some food at garage cafe and a mate bought his rig down, got some pretty cool shots! coilovers didnt work to keep the car steady but will post up when theyre edited.

Teaser for now

556748_10151203786742670_12237857_n.jpg

Yeah gtr bonnet is on the cards eventually, or just chop the gtst bonnet... and To be fair i have wanted blitz 03s for ages, if muski stops being gay and goes back to 03s all round would love to get some pics together, maybe even tandems if i can stop hardparking for a bit -.-

Speaking of which

481761_374124189345587_753247092_n.jpg

Finally got a daily. Assuming i get back to melb defect free *touch wood* it'll sit in the carport for quite a while while i save for new clutch and cage. wont be getting much else really.... hoping to get to a few drift days, but more keen to save for a holiday, getting frustrated with cars and the scene in general at the moment.

The daily...yeah be jelly.

44906_10151259285512964_1446796971_n.jpg

Some chromies, a bonnet scoop and a nice paint job with airbrush graphics would look sweeeet on that beast!!!

i said i wouldnt touch it... but i know i will. try and find some cheap cheap low springs, basic wheels, and a pod for hektik inductionz and i'll be done. Make it bearable because i'll have it for a while. damn the economy is good though saving so much money already.

also, 18x10 +22 up front on the 32.... tuff!

531805_10151257173537964_1818537900_n.jpg

No updates really... found ive been scrubbing thru my loom so will have to do a tuck sometime soon. Got some r33 lcas too, just gotta go pick them up... will prob chuck some rack spacers in too, hopefully get a little more lock... dont wanna go knuckles until i really need them.

202790_385407584883914_85282064_o.jpg

I also love your wheels

Edited by sean133

*snip*

Awesome pic :D such a typical vic background, I picked it as soon as I looked at the picture.

Agree with a gtr bonnet and grill :)

Gunna just chop the bonnet i think... budget ftw. Have leant the mirage to my little bro for a few weeks (about to go for his P's so needs to learn manual) so skyline will be parked up for a while..

Went to a show n shine back in my home town, lots of people were confused by the tyres / front fitment lol

14478_4919643545992_2004338292_n.jpg

dam man,realy likeing your car,makes me want 03s sooooo bad.your still a pussy for selling your x8

yeah yeah, doesnt make it easier when i have pidwell saying he woulda sold me an r154 and twin td05 kit for it cheap :( looks like ive truly been booted from the x8 gang now too :(

Hopefully own one again one day, or just an x9. Also might just 1j the 32 if it gets defected. Long term plans haha, have a mate who 2j'd his who said he'd be willing to give some advice..

your still a pussy for selling your x8

This.

Makes me a pussy three times over though lol

Car needs new subframe bushes bad, so got some subframe collars off donny, will put them in when i have some time.

Also swapped my spare bn rear bar for a split dump, boost comes on heaps quicker now. Also got a new exhaust off a mate so gunna chop the cannon off the back and chuck a straight pipe on...

408441_10151317868582964_1554391445_n.jpg

Edited by Jason12

Made up a straight pipe...... was pretty ghetto due to shit welder + average welding skills... but sounds good... surprisingly quiet though. Car had been pretty good lately but decided to split a heater hose on me today, luckily was just on the end so i just trimmed it and put it back on.... will probably get new hoses soon though.

429115_10151273713867670_952285815_n.jpg

Car needs subframe collars and new rear brakes / handbrake shoes / handbrake adjusting(?) so add that to the to - do list.

Got bored and re-painted the front bar and cooler too.

73745_10151357008282964_212372857_n.jpg

f**k.. this car is amazing. love the wheels so much!~